When Eunsung went to Yoseob's musical to support him and the staffs with vitamin drinks

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 2015052811077281995_3_99_20150529091504.

tumblr_n4wblmVLO01stwlhqo1_500.gif

For: kyjinky

Partner: Beast's Yoseob

Hope you enjoy!!!

pagebreak1.png

Eunsung shut the car door with her and struggled to lock the car with all the bags in her hands.

She finally succeeded and showed her backstage pass to the bodyguard and went in.

The staff saw her and greeted her right away. "Woah, what's all this?"

Eunsung beamed at the staff members. "All of you have been working so hard, I thought I'd bring some drinks to cheer you guys up."

The staff huddled around her and grabbed the vitamin drinks. "Thanks, Eunsung." "You're the best!"

Eunsung grabbed a pink vitamin drink and walked through the long hallway to the make-up room.

She soflty knocked and went in. Yoseob had his eyes closed, getting his eye make-up done.

Eunsung brought her index finger to her lips and told the make-up artist to keep quiet.

Eunsung asked to artist to step away for a second. The staff left the room, leaving the couple alone.

Yoseob furrowed his brows when he didn't feel the brush against his eyelids. "Are you do- Yow!"

Yoseob jumped in his chair and opened his eyes when he felt something cold come into contact with his cheek.

His face brightened when he saw his wife in the mirror in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

Eunsung giggled and walked around his chair to stand in front of him. "I thought I'd surprise everyone with a little treat."

She waved the drink in the air, causing Yoseob to smile. "You're the best, honey." He stood up and planted a sweet kiss on her cheek.

She hummed in acknowlement before sitting on the dresser. "So, Prince Christopher. Excited for tonight? It's the last show."

Yoseob sat back down and held her hands, rubbing circles on the back of her hands as a habit.

"I'm super nervous, of course. But I'm glad it's the end. I can finally go home and rest with you."

Eunsung scrunched her face at his cheesy words. "Stop. You know you love performing."

Yoseob chuckled. "I'm sure you're glad it's over. You don't have to see me kiss another girl anymore." He teased.

Eunsung laughed out loud and hit his chest, making him laugh as well.

"I don't mind because I know at the end of the day, you're all mine. My prince." She bent down and gave him a quick kiss.

Yoseob smiled and grabbed her waist when she pulled away, continuing the kiss.

He pulled her down so that she was sitting on his lap as they shared their last kiss before he had to rehearse again.

Yoseob and Eunsung walked back to the stage, hand in hand.

"Go. I'll be watching from here."

Yoseob nodded, gave her one last peck, and rushed onto the stage to practice his solo number.

Eunsung crossed her arms and watched from the side as her husband dominated the stage.