When Sehun lets Bori borrow his umbrealla and got sick

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Oh_Se-hun_at_the_29th_Golden_Disk_Awards

tumblr_n8cnamyqdi1r9f1l9o1_500.gif

For: choden

Partner: Exo's Sehun

pagebreak1.png

"Good morning!" Bori smiled and greeted her coworkers. "Good morning, Bori noona!" The youngest colleague, Jaehwan, greeted her with a bright smile. Bori giggled and went to her seat. "Oh?" Bori furrowed her brows when she saw a cup of tea on her desk. She looked around but couldn't make out who put it there.

Shrugging, she sat down and took all her papers out. Bori grinned in surprise when she realized that it was her favorite: oolong tea with a hint of honey. She beamed and got to work right away. It was going to be a long day, considering that all the articles were due next week.

"It's 6 o'clock!" The coworkers cheered and packed up their things. "Bori-shi, are you coming? We're planning on eating out today." Bori politely declined, "I still have to finish the article about the new drama with Park Haejin and Nam Joohyuk." Yoora, the chief editor, looked at her with pity. "Alright, see you tomorrow Bori-shi. Hwaiting!" Bori pumped a fist in the air before getting back to work.

Bori woke up and checked the time. She gasped loudly, "9 o'clock?!" Bori quickly gathered her things and turned her computer off, saving all the files. She then noticed another cup of tea on her desk. "Oh? It's here again." Bori looked around the room and noticed that her boss' lights were still on. Her heart fluttered at the thought of her boss taking care of her. Bori quickly shook the idea out of her head. "It was probably Jaehwan."

Inside, Sehun tried to keep himself from dozing off. He peeked outside his window to see if she was still asleep. He gasped and ducked when he saw her looking his way. Sehun looked back outside when he heard her humming and leaving the room. Sehun sighed in relief and hurried behind her.

"Wait!" He caught the elevator door and stepped inside. "You're leaving right now too, boss?" Sehun cleared his throat. "I had some things to plan and phone calls to make." Bori nodded in understanding.

Sehun wanted to smack himself for his lame excuse. Things to plan? Gosh Sehun, you're so smooth. He shook his head. They headed out the building and both gasped when they saw the wet streets. Bori looked up at the sky and frowned. "It's pouring." She searched her bag for an umbrella but was unlucky.

"Here." A red umbrella appeared in front of her face. She looked up and wanted to pinch herself. Was the Oh Sehun really offering her his umbrella? Sehun cleared his throat. "I have another one so don't worry. I don't want you getting sick and missing work tomorrow. We have too much work to do for you to not come to work."

Bori frowned, Of course, it's all about work. Bori thanked him and took the umbrella. After seeing her leave past the building, Sehun sighed and raised his bag over his head. He ran through the rain and finally reached his apartment, drenched in rain water.

Sehun smirked at himself while shaking his head. You're such a fool, Oh Sehun. 

The next morning, Bori made sure to take the red umbrella to give it back to her boss. She knew he would make a fuss if she forgot it.

"Good morning!" Like every other morning, Bori happily greeted her coworkers who warmly greeted her back. Bori skipped to her desk and slightly frowned when there wasn't a cup of tea on her desk. She brushed the thought away and immediately got to work.

"Bori-shi, can you go to the printing company to get the articles we sent in yesterday?" Bori raised a brow, "I thought boss was going to get it today." Yoora shook her head and made her lips into a line. "He's not here today."

He never misses work. 

"Maybe he's sick." Yoora smiled and thanked Bori before going back to her desk.

Bori wore her jacket and was making her way out of the office when someone stopped her, "Bori noona." She turned with a smile. "Can you take this to boss for me? He wanted this file by today. I would go myself but I have to run to the post office to mail something before it closes. Thanks noona!"

He shoved the file into her arms and rushed out the door. "Wait Jaehwan-ah!" Bori sighed. I guess it won't hurt to check up on him. 

Bori walked up to the front door of the apartment and rang the doorbell. But no one came out. Bori frowned and rang again. When there was no answer, she tried opening the door. "Oh?" She opened the unlocked door and went inside.

"Boss, I brought the file you wanted." She made her way down the hall into the living room and gasped when she saw him on the floor. She dropped the file and rushed to his side.

"Boss!" Bori shook him but he was unconscious. She touched his forehead and flinched back. It was burning hot. Bori tried her best to pick Sehun up. She took out her phone and frantically called the only other male in their team. "Seungho-yah, can you come to boss' house right now?"

"He'll wake up soon. Don't worry about it too much. He just has a high fever." Bori and Seungho bowed as the doctor walked away. Seungho sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I knew he would get sick." Bori furrowed her brows, "What do you mean?"

"I saw him running in the rain last night. I offered him a ride but he ignored me, like always. Gsoh, he's so stubborn." Bori softened and turned her gaze toward Sehun who was hooked onto the IV, looking pale but calm.

"Thanks, Seungho. You can go now."

"You're not coming?" Bori shook her head. "I think I'll stay for a while."

"Adios, see you tomorrow."

Bori sat down next to the bed and looked at him curiously. "Why? Why didn't you just let me get sick and use your umbrella instead?" She unconsciously took hold of his hand and admired his handsome face.

She jolted when she felt him squeeze her hand. "Because I'd rather get sick than have you go through this."

Sehun slowly opened his eyes with a blank expression. Bori gasped and tried to let go of his hand but he only held tighter. "Boss-"

"Sh, your talking is giving me a headache." Sehun closed his eyes again and shuffled around to make himself comfortable, still holding her hand. He secretly smiled before squeezing her hand one more time before falling asleep.