(Surprise) When Yugyeom finds out that Hayoon had been lying to him that she was younger than him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

large.png

afc1350e0234abbf3eb36dd64481f384.jpg 

For: frostfire

Partner: Got7's Yugyeom

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

Nam Hayoon got off the bus and waved at her college boyfriend. He was a sophomore and currently attending Yonsei University while she was a freshman at Ehwa University.

Or that's what she told him. 

Yugyeom wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her toward him. He squeezed her shoulder and stared at her with doting eyes. "What do you want to eat today? I'll pay."

"It's okay. I have money too." Yugyeom shushed her. "What kind of an oppa would I be if I don't pay for my girlfriend?" 

Oppa... Hayoon lowered her gaze to the floor in shame.

It's been two months since they've been dating and the only thing running through her mind was the fact that she was lying to him.

Why didn't she just tell him the truth in the beginning? Then she wouldn't feel this guilty.

"Hayoon, are you listening?" Hayoon recovered and blinked up at him. "Huh?"

Yugyeom smiled at her cute expression and pinched her nose. He thought she was absolutely adorable.

"Aigoo. Daydreaming again? Am I not fun enough?" He pouted.

Hayoon quickly shook her head, "No! I just have a lot of things on my mind right now." "Then I'll make sure they don't bother you anymore. Come on, let's go eat."

Hayoon was on alert mode during the entire date just in case she saw someone from her school or saw someone she knew.

"....and it was hilarious!" Yugyeom laughed and clapped his hands. He waited for Hayoon to laugh along and frowned when she didn't.

Hayoon always laughed at his lame jokes. But now, she was just biting away on her chocolate bar as if she hadn't eaten in days with her eyes darting back and forth.

"Hayoon? Are you okay? Tell me what's bothering you." He held her hands and searched her eyes that were full of panic.

Hayoon gulped. Yeah, I should tell him right now. It's better to tell him before anything else happens. The sooner, the better. 

"The truth is," she bit her lip. "I'm-"

"Hayoon?" Hayoon gasped in horror when she saw her close classmate, Chorong, from last year.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in like five months! Dang, you got even prettier." Hayoon nervously smiled.

Chorong blinked at Yugyeom with a curious look on her face. "Who's this?"

"I'm Kim Yugyeom, Hayoon's boyfriend."

Chorong gasped, "You finally scored! I remember you said you wouldn't date anyone last year because sophomore year was too hard and you didn't think you'd be able to handle both school and a boyfriend at the same time. But look at you now!"

She turned to Yugyeom and shook his hand. "I was in Hayoon's class last year. My name is Kim Chorong."

Yugyeom's hand was limp. Did he just hear her correctly? How was she in Hayoon's sophomore class last year when she was a freshman this year?

Hayoon paled as she saw the look on Yugyeom's face. He looked as if someone told him his puppy died in a accident.

Shocked with a hint of disbelief. And mostly, betrayal.

"It was nice seeing you again! Call me and we can meet up soon." Chorong waved and walked away.

Hayoon bit her lip and took one glance at Yugyeom before shutting her eyes to get ready to apologize. "Look, oppa, I'm sorr-"

"Oppa? Who are you calling oppa, noona?"

Hayoon's lips trembled as he looked at her with accusing eyes. "Yugyeom." She took a step forward and her heart dropped when he took a step back. No, no. Don't walk away. 

"I...I think I need some time to think about everything." Yugyeom left without giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Hayoon felt her cheeks getting wet as her knees buckled. She fell to the floor and started crying. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was going to tell him. I was going to tell him...