When Suga hears his son curse

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for suga bts 2016

Image result for suga bts 2016 gif

For: janghyunseung16

Partner: BTS' Suga

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Suga woke up with his arm around something soft and round. He groaned and cuddled closer to the source of warmth. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw the back of his wife who was still in a deep slumber.

 

He kissed her shoulder and rubbed her protruded belly once before sitting up. He stared at his wife with adoration and snuggled back into the bed sheets facing her.

 

She was breathing softly with slightly open. Her hair was messy all around her pillow but she still looked like a princess in his eyes. His princess.

 

Suga booped her nose once and sighed as he kept admiring her facial features.

 

Ever since Aeri got pregnant with their first child, she woke up late every morning and he would take his time to just lay next to her and stare at her. But after their first child was born, his routine slightly changed.

 

He ruffled his bed hair before climbing out of the bed and quietly walked to the crib that was right next to Aeri’s bedside. He stood over and looked inside. Their two year old son was curled up into a tiny ball with one hand in between his legs and the other in his mouth.

 

Suga took his time to fully take in the beautiful image as a smile crept onto his lips. He cooed when Jun took his thumb out of his mouth and blabbered incoherent words in his sleep.

 

Suga chuckled when he sprawled his small limbs out and stretched before slowly opening his eyes and looking at his father.

 

Jun immediately smiled. “Good morning, baby.”

 

Jun softly giggled and reached his short arms out for his father’s attention. Suga picked him and kissed him on the cheek. Jun yawned and leaned his small head against Suga’s neck.

 

Suga smirked and patted his back. “You’re still tired after sleeping so well last night? Well we know who you take after.” Suga held Jun’s hand and was playing with it as he walked out of the room.

 

Not realizing that the door was closed, he walked straight into the wooden wood and hit the top of his head with a bang.

 

“Ah, .”

 

Suga immediately looked at Aeri to see if that woke her up and sighed when he saw that she was still sound asleep. He reached for the door handle when he processed everything that just happened. He walked into the door, bumped his head, and cursed...in his head.

 

Suga furrowed his brows. I’m pretty sure I only said it in my head. Why do I remember hearing it? It didn’t sound like my voice either- Suga’s eyes widened.

 

He slowly turned to Jun who was staring back at him. “Did you say that?”

 

“Ah, ,” Jun repeated with an innocent smile.

 

Suga almost fainted. Jun always made noises with his mouth but never said a word. And he finally did. It was a moment that every parent wanted to cherish and remember forever, but not when the baby’s first word was a curse word.

 

Suga gawked at Jun who innocently smiled back at him.

 

“Ah, sh-” Suga blocked his little mouth before he could say it again. “Don’t ever say that again, okay Jun? It’s a good thing your mother is sleeping.” Suga looked back at Aeri once more before stepping out of the room.

 

He looked at Jun who was still smiling at him, as if he didn’t just use profanity with his little mouth. He sighed and shook his head. “I really need to control my language when I’m around you.”

 

He tried to be mad at Jun but couldn’t resist to pinch Jun’s nose. “Ah, you’re too cute to get mad at. We just won’t tell mommy.” He lifted his index finger to his mouth and made a “sh” sound.

 

Jun followed. Suga smirked and patted his head. “Good job. Now let’s go eat breakfast.”

 


 

Aeri waddled into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes. She smiled when she saw Suga feeding Jun cereal. “Good morning.”

 

Suga looked back and stood up smiling. He walked over and hugged her waist. They didn’t notice Jun picking up the bowl of cereal and making a mess on the floor.

 

Jun dropped the bowl on the ground and stared at it. “Oh, .”

 

Suga froze as Aeri’s eyes widened in surprise. “Please tell me that was you.”

 

Suga sheepishly smiled and chuckled, “Yes?”

 

Jun repeated the phrase, making Aeri glare at Suga. “Min Yoongi! Did you teach him that?”

 

Suga put his hands up in the air. “No! He just learned it from…”

 

“You,” Aeri put her hands on her hips and raised a brow at him.

 

Suga lowered his head, “My bad.”

 

Aeri sighed. “Just don’t curse in front of Jun or his little sister again. Be careful, alright?”

 

Suga nodded and went to clean up the mess.

 

Aeri picked Jun up and lightly scolded him for saying such profanity.

 

Suga stood up but hit his head on the bottom of the dinner table. “.”

 

Aeri kicked Suga’s back. “Yoongi!”

 

Suga winced at the throbbing of his head and back. “Sorry.”