When Hayoon brings their child to meet I.M. and the Monsta X members

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

B_GQ2G9U0AE0hi-.jpg

tumblr_inline_nxcv0zEdUv1tptq95_500.gif

For: frostfire

Partner: Monsta X's Changkyun

Enjoy! And feel free to request again.

pagebreak1.png

"Mommy! Look it's daddy!" Hayoon looked up to where her daughter was pointing at and smiled. It was a poster of Monsta X's newest comeback printed on the Starship building. "It is daddy! And we're going to go see him right now." Juhee beamed up at her mom, "Really?" Hayoon nodded. Juhee squealed in excitement and jumped up and down. Hayoon laughed and grabbed her daughter's hand. "Come on!"

The Monsta X members sat down on the ground in their practice room. "Hyungwon-ah, pass me the water bottle." Hyungwon tossed the bottle to the leader who downed it in a matter of seconds. All the members were sweating and catching their breaths. They just finished practicing for their comeback stage tomorrow. They started talking and laughing when a knock came from outside.

"Who is it?" Minhyuk questioned. "Did someone order food?"

Kihyun's eyes lit up, "Chicken?" The others shook their heads no.

"Daddy!" All the members turned their heads to the door in surprise. "Juhee-yah." Juhee ran over to Changkyun and sat down on his lap. Minhyuk whooped, "Our princess is here!" Shownu leaned over and ruffled Juhee's hair. "How have you been?" "Good!" Juhee beamed at her uncles, showing her first lost front tooth. Kihyun opened his eyes wide, "Oh! You lost your first tooth!" Wonho scooted closer to get a better look at her. "Did the tooth fairy come by?" Juhee eagerly nodded. "She gave me one dollar." Wonho cooed at her and pinched her cheeks.

Changkyun held his daughter tight against his chest and smiled as his hyungs adored her. He looked around and furrowed his brows. "Juhee-yah, where's mommy?" Juhee pointed to the door. Right then, Hayoon entered holding drinks in her hand. "Hey everyone!" All the members whooped and welcomed her. Changkyun quickly handed Juhee over to Shownu and got up to get the drinks from Hayoon. "Hey." He kissed her cheek and grabbed the drinks. "You didn't tell me you were coming today." Hayoon giggled, "Surprise?" "Come sit down with us!" The members motioned her to come over which she gladly did.

Changkyun sat right next to his wife with a big smile on his face. "Congratulations on your comeback. I just know that it's going to be a hit. I stopped by to wish you guys good luck and hopefully cheer you guys up." Wonho smiled, "Thanks. You did! Seeing Juhee always cheers us up. Right guys?" The others all agreed. Hayoon humbly smiled, "Well, actually. I came here to tell you guys other news." They all looked at her with a questioning look. Changkyun squeezed her hand, asking if everything was alright. Hayoon slightly blushed and squeezed back, reassuring that everything was great.

"Changkyun's going to have a son."

The whole room went silent and all jaws dropped, except for Juhee running around drinking her banana milk. Then, all at once, everyone started to cheer and tease the couple.

"I see you two got busy!"

"When did this happen? Was it that one night you went home early? Is that why you went, Im Changkyun?!"

"I'm not even married yet!"

"Congrats!"

"Aw, it's going to be like a little Changkyun running around."

Changkyun looked at his loving wife with gentle eyes, "Is it true? I'm going to have a son?" Hayoon smiled and nodded. "Just like how you wanted. A daughter and a son." Changkyun smiled, "The perfect family." Changkyun pulled her into a tight, warm embrace and buried his face into her hair. "Thank you. Thank you."

He pulled away and caught her by surprise when he kissed her lips. Hayoon gasped but gradually melted into the kiss, forgetting where they were.

"Ew! Guys!"

"Get a room."

"But be careful, you guys don't want a third child coming already."

Hayoon and Changkyun giggled before pulling away. "Daddy, look!" Changkyun looked back and laughed when he saw his daughter wearing his hat and shoes that were way too big on her. Minhyuk and Wonho squealed at the sight and ran over to pinch her cheeks and dote on her some more. Changkyun silently thanked Juhee for turning everyone's attention to her. He leaned and gave Hayoon another simple peck on her cheek before going to join his hyungs.