When Suga, the knight, is in love with Jieun, the princess

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

150829 TRB in HONG KONGCLATTERING SUGA | do not edit

tumblr_o6ilvd7E031u7z55eo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6ilvd7E031u7z55eo2_400.gif 

For: bloopgloop

Partner: Bts' Suga

I hope you like it!!!

pagebreak1.png

Suga hopped off his white steed and walked into the castle. He walked through the big front doors and up the stairs to the princess' room. He stared at the door, wondering if he should knock on it. He raised his hand and was about to but stopped himself. 

I already saw her today in the courtyard. Once a day is enough. Suga turned to go when the door opened.

"Suga!" He froze as his heart thumped.

Jieun skipped and faced him with a bright smile on her face. "Where were you all day? I was so bored without you."

Suga avoided eye contact and kept his head low. "I was running errands for the King, princess."

Jieun pouted and crossed her arms. "I don't understand father. You're my knight but he always orders you around! Don't worry. I'll talk to him so that you only stay by my side."

Suga gulped as he felt the butterflies flying in his stomach.

"Why aren't you looking at me?"

Suga slowly lifted his gaze and froze again. Jieun looked beautiful and elegant in her blue and burgundy dress. Her wavy hair was down, making her look even more beautiful. 

8858d69eb85d51b44d6cf92ad2bfba01.jpg

Suga felt his heartbeat quicken. This is why. 

Jieun chuckled, "You're red. Are you hot?"

Suga looked away and fanned himself. He gasped when she grabbed his arm.

"Let's go out for a ride, then. Hm?" She pulled him down the stairs and outside to the stable.

She greeted his horse and pet his nose. She giggled when he nudged her hand back. Jieun walked to the back of the stable and threw a hat at Suga. He caught it and stared at her. "Take the lead."

Suga helped Jieun onto the horse and hopped on. His breath hitched when she wrapped her arms around his waist. He cleared his throat and his horse started to walk out of the castle.

Jieun always told him to take the lead to anywhere he wanted to go but he knew where she wanted to go. Whenever they went out for a ride, they always ended up at the back of the forest where the large grassfield was. The grassfield led to a cliff where they could see the tall mountains and a waterfall that fell into a lake at the bottom of the cliff. The view was incredible, and a perfect place to relieve stress.

Jieun jumped off the horse and ran toward the cliff with her arms spread out. "It's nice to be back. It felt so stuffy in the castle."

Suga slowly followed her. Jieun sighed, her face suddenly losing it's light.

"My mother wants me to take the throne soon. That means I'm going to have to get married to someone I don't even know." She took a deep breath, sat down, and stared at the sun that was just starting to hide behind the mountains. "I wish I could just get away from all this and live a peaceful life. It , having to attend meetings and getting the burden of heriting the throne."

Suga slowly sat down next to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Jieun smiled and turned to him. "What about you? Do you ever wish you were living a different life?"

Suga gulped. Everyday. I wish I was a prince so that I could court you. But I'm just a knight. A low, pathetic knight. 

"No, princess," he shortly answered.

Jieun sighed and looked at the sunset again. "Your life must be so easy." She looked at him again with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Maybe we can run away together."

Seeing Suga's shocked reaction, Jieun laughed out loud. "I'm joking! Alright, I think we should go back before the Queen looks for me." She got up from the ground and walked back to the horse.

They arrived at the castle just as the sun disappeared.

"See you tomorrow, Suga." She bid him goodbye and walked to her room.

He watched her go and whispered, "Goodbye, Jieun." He pursed his lips and walked to his room on the first floor.

Suga lit a candle on his desk and dabbed his pen in ink before writing on a small piece of paper. He finished his entry and sealed it in an envelope before putting in on the stack of all the other letters he wrote to Jieun but never had the courage to send. He laid on his bed and sighed.

"If only I was a prince..." He slowly shut his eyes and let sleep take over.

The next day, the King sent him on another errand to town. When he came back, Jieun wasn't in her room. He decided that he should wash up before seeing her and went to his room. He gasped when he saw her sitting on his bed with a letter in her hand...and other opened letters sprawled across his bed.

Jieun looked up at him, and before he could make an excuse, she smiled. "I never knew you were into poetry."

Suga sighed in relief, She just thinks it's poetry. 

"I was wondering who these were for while waiting."

Suga held his breath. "And I wished that these were for me."

He gawked at her. Jieun set the letter down on the bed and sadly smiled at him.

"These are for Inyoung, aren't they? I've seen the way you look at her when we're out in the garden."

Suga quickly shook his head. "No, these aren't for her."

"Then who are these for?" Jieun hopefully looked at him.

Suga's lips went dry and he barely uttered, "Do you want to go for a ride?"

They got off the horse and sat down on the edge of the cliff again, letting the warm breeze blow their hairs back.

"Those letters...I started writing them one year ago." Jieun looked at him as he stared out at the view.

"Because one year ago, I fell for a girl who I can never have." Suga scoffed at his pathetic self. "And I didn't do anything to stop myself from falling harder. I could have, but I chose not to. I could have stayed away from her, but I chose to stay right by her side. How foolish of me, right?"

Jieun softened and held his hand. "I want you to stay by my side too. Forever."

Suga's breath hitched. "What?" 

"One year ago, I fell for someone too. A boy so great that I thought he would never feel the same. But now, I just found out that he does." She tightened her grip on his hand and smiled, "And I don't want to let go of him."

Suga's heart fluttered and he was about to grab her hand too but stopped himself and pulled away.

"But you're the princess. You have to marry a prince and rule the country together."

"You can be my prince."

Suga sighed, "Princess-"

"Just call me Jieun. I can talk to my father. For now, let's not waste anymore time." She leaned her head on his shoulder and intertwined their fingers while looking at the waterfall.

Suga held her hand and leaned his head on hers while smiling. Just for now, let's be happy.