When Myungsoo is jealous of Seulyi's guy best friend but she's too dense to realize

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for myungsoo infinite 2016

Image result for myungsoo infinite 2016 gif

For: winnijiang

Partner: Infinite's Myungsoo

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Myungsoo blew on his bangs with sigh as he walked the school halls with four textbooks. Why couldn't the schools provide a class set? And he just had to be taking AP Biology and AP European History, the classes with the thickest textbooks.

The weight lifted away when he saw his girlfriend at her locker which was conveniently next to his. 

"Seulyi!" 

Seulyi turned to her right and smiled before gasping, watching Myungsoo stumble over. She laughed and took two of his books as he opened his locker. 

"This is why I didn't take four AP classes, nerd."

Myungsoo shoved his books into his locker and shut it. "I don't know why I did either."

Right when he closed his white locker shut, another voice interrupted his thoughts, making his smile fade. He rolled his eyes. He would recognize that annoying voice anywhere. 

Image result for bts jin ynwa

Myungsoo turned around to see Seulyi talking with her best friend, Jin, whose locker just so happened to be right next to Seulyi's on the other side. Oh joy. 

"Are you doing anything after school today? We should go watch Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. My brother told me it was a good movie."

"Mm, I don't have any-"

"We're going on a date! Remember?" Myungsoo grinned at her with his arm around her waist, pulling her close, before grinning at Jin. 

"Sorry, Jin. Maybe next time." 

Before Seulyi could in, Myungsoo led her out to the parking lot. 

"We're going on a date today?"

"Yup. I just thought of an amazing place to show you."

"Ooh, where?"

"My house."

Seulyi rolled her eyes. "Of course. We never go out! Why don't we just go watch the movie all together?"

Myungsoo's smile disappeared. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because!" Myungsoo bit his tongue before he could blabber on about how he was jealous. If she found out he was jealous of her and Jin's ten-year relationship, he wouldn't hear the end about it. 

"Because.... I just want to stay at home and cuddle." He wrapped his arms around her waist and rubbed his face on her neck. "And just hold you like this and you know." His hand slowly slid up her hoodie.

"Myungsoo!" She gasped and slapped his hand away. "Not in public," she giggled.

Myungsoo kissed her neck before pulling her to his car. 


Myungsoo bit his dried squid and sighed while flipping through the tv channels. Sungyeol was gone for the weekend and Sungjong was busy with his girlfriend. He tried calling Seulyi but remembered about her weekly community service at the park. 

Myungsoo grabbed his phone and went on Snapchat. He stopped chewing when he saw that Seulyi updated her Snapstory. He clicked on it and scoffed. 

It was a video of Seokjin wearing a yellow vest, jumping on a pile of the leaves while Seulyi laughed and called him an idiot in the background.

He is an idiot.

Myungsoo huffed and threw his squid on the table before grabbing his sweater and walking to the park. 

He narrowed his eyes at Seokjin who was helping Seulyi with the bags of leaves and dirt. He walked over and grabbed it instead, earning surprised looks from both of them.

"Myungsoo, what are you doing here?" Seulyi smiled, not noticing the irritated look on his face. 

"I thought of how much work you have to do so I came to help."

"Aw, thanks Soo. Seokjin was helping me, actually. Now you can both help me!"

Myungsoo snarled at his name and stalked over to the rest of the bags. He turned around and saw Seokjin carrying two bags.

"Wow, you're so strong Ji-" Seulyi gasped when Myungsoo shoved Jin to the side and picked up three trash bags. 

"Myungsoo, what are you-"

Myungsoo ignored her and glared at Jin before huffing past them. He used all this strength to carry the two bags, making Jin shake his head and laugh at him. Seulyi furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.

"Why are you laughing?"

Jin shook his head. "Nothing. Here, carry this. I'll bring the rest over."


Wow. Has it been a super duper long time or what? 

Hi everyone! Yes, I'm back. I have no idea when the time flew by, like goodness. It's been almost three months since I last updated. I apologize for those of you who have been waiting. But I'm back! 

And I'm staying for a long time. 

I think I got caught up with other ideas in my head that I wanted to write out even after I was done with my apps and yeah, I was just a mess. 

I'll try to go back to my regular updating schedule. Thank you for waiting everyone, really. And some people subscribed even while I was gone. I really appreciate all of your love and support. I'll return my gratitude with the new scenarios.

Thank you! And it's good to be back :)