When Wonho confesses to Yunsung in the rain, after following her around for almost 2 years

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 tumblr_np2j4z7kol1uwxke0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ns5inzHgqL1uzpp3jo1_250.gif  tumblr_ns5inzHgqL1uzpp3jo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ns5inzHgqL1uzpp3jo2_r1_250.gif  tumblr_ns5inzHgqL1uzpp3jo4_r2_250.gif

For: kyjinky

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

Thanks for waiting! Request again as you wish~

pagebreak1.png

Yunsung pressed the button at the sidewalk and waited for the cars to stop.

A hooded, tall man stood right behind her and reached for her purse. Yunsung, oblivious to the situation, was on her phone, looking at the latest fashion trends and listening to music. "Ah!" The man behind her winced in pain right when the light turned green, signaling Yunsung to cross the street.

From behind, Wonho let go of the man's wrist and pushed him aside. "Don't touch her."

The man quickly ran away and Wonho jogged over to the other side of the street and followed Yunsung home. As he trailed behind her, a flashback of their first meeting played through his mind. 

"Hey! Stop it!"

Wonho unconvered his face and looked up at a girl in a high school uniform. He noticed the blue eagle patch on her vest and realized that she was a senior at his school. The boys surrounding Wonho sneered at her and spat on the ground.

"What if we don't? What are you going to do about it?"

Yunsung held her phone up that had 911 dialed in already. "I'm going to call the cops." A boy with red hair pretended to snarl at her but she could see the fear in his eyes. "What is that going to do? You think we're scared of the cops?" Yunsung raised a brow at them, "So you won't mind if I call? Alright-"

"Fine! We'll leave, for now." The boys left, after kicking Wonho one more time. Wonho grimaced as he held his stomach. Yunsung bent down and touched his pale face. "Are you okay?" Wonwho blinked at her as his heart raced against his chest. How can she be so brave in front of a gang? He admired her.

After that day, he vowed to protect her no matter what. Even after she graduated and attended a university on the other side of the city, Wonho made sure that she was safe. 

Wonho continued to follow Yunsung until she safely arrived at her apartment. He hid behind the wall as Yunsung entered in the code to get in. Wonho made sure she was inside before walking to the bus stop to go to his house on the other side of Seoul.

The next day, Wonho went straight to her university after his school ended and waited for her at the side gate where she usually exited. He felt a drop of water on his face and frowned. "The weather never said anything about rain today." He quickly dashed to the nearest convenience store and bought two umbrellas.

When he went back to the university, Yunsung was already waiting by the gate. He sneaked up behind her while she was talking on the phone and set an umbrella down next to her.

"Yeah, I can wait until- Oh? Wait, Minyoung, I have an umbrella. You can just go home after work." She hung up, picked up the umbrella, and started walking home. Wonho smiled and trailed behind her, again.

Right before they reached her apartment, Yunsung stopped walking. Wonho panicked and quickly hid behind a pole.

"I can see you. Come out."

Wonho cursed under his breath and stepped into view with a meek smile on his face.

Yunsung walked up to him with an unhappy look on her face. "Why do you keep following me? I told you to stop!"

She looked at the umbrella in her hand and looked back at him. "You gave this to me, huh?" She dropped the umbrella, letting the raindrops wet her hair. Wonho quickly put his umbrella over her. Yunsung smacked his hand away, making the umbrella fall to the ground and his arm go limp on his side.

"I never asked you to do any of this. You're just a high school boy. Don't you go to school?" 

Wonho pouted, "I just wanted to protect you-"

"Why? Why do you want to protect me? I don't even know you!"

"You saved me two years ago when I was getting bullied. You didn't know me back then, but you still saved me. Why can't I do the same?"

Yunsung's jaw dropped. Two years ago? He's been following me for two years? 

"Two years ago, I was able to protect myself just fine and I can still do the same. I don't need you following me everywhere. I feel like someone's watching me all the time! I don't even remember saving you, kid. Just go home."

Yunsung turned around to go inside her apartment when Wonho called her.

"I like you, noona!"

Both of their hairs were wet now and their clothes drenched.

"I-I like you. I've liked you for two years. That's why I want to protect you. You're not a stranger to me, noona. And I don't want to be one to you anymore."

Yunsung frustratedly sighed and turned around. "How many times do I have to tell you-"

She gasped when Wonho took two big steps toward her and kissed her lips. Yunsung backed away and slapped him. She didn't know why but her heart was about to burst and she hated that he had that effect on her.

"J-Just go home!" Without looking back, Yunsung ran into her apartment. 

Wonho sighed but put a smile on his face. "I'll be back tomorrow, noona!" Wonho picked up both of the umbrellas and walked home.

Yunsung opened the front door and peeked out at his retrieving figure. Maybe he's not so bad. 

She thought about the kiss that happened a couple minutes ago and blushed. "No, he's crazy." She closed the door and went up to her floor to take a nap after a long day.