When Yixing fell in love with his teacher

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

b7c88fe3f18c51bb97bcd810e36c8c45.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ee8yhykxqww

 

Name: JunaYixing04

 

Partner: EXO's Yixing

 

We're back everyone! Well one of us is. I won't be updating frequently but I will try my best to update at a constant pace.

 

Thank you for requesting!

pagebreak1.png

Beep beep!

 

Yixing groaned and pulled the sheets up, covering his face.

 

Beep beep!

 

He sighed and finally reached over to turn off his annoying alarm clock. He looked t his clock that read: 7:43am. He yawned and lazily got out of bed. He took his time to get ready but, of course, styled his hair perfectly. Gotta look good for the ladies.

 

Yes, he was a player. The most well-known at his school. He checked his watch which read 7:59am. Fives minutes before school started. Yising shrugged and whistled while grabbing an apple off the dining table. On the front door was a post it note from his mom.

 

Good luck on your first day of school! Please don’t try to get into anymore trouble, but have fun! Hwaiting!

 

Yixing chuckled and grabbed his skateboard before heading out. Riding his board, Yixing put on his headphones and headed toward school. He took out his phone and checked the message from his friend asking him where he was. Too busy replying, he didn’t notice the lady walking in front of him and crashed into her.

 

“Ah!” They both fell on their . “Aish, what the h-” Yixing lost his train of thought when he caught a glimpse of the girl in front of him. Woah. She’s beautiful. He then quickly shook his head. Beautiful? You mean hot.

 

He tried to help her up but she hurriedly bowed, apologized and rushed toward the crosswalk. Confused and slightly amused, Yixing stood there, staring at her disappearing figure. Smiling, he finally got into the school, climbing the wall of course, and burst into his homeroom.

 

“Yah, Zhang Yixing. Late on the first day of school?” Yixing didn’t bother looking at the teacher and went to an empty seat at the back. The teacher just sighed and continued on with his announcement.

 

Blah blah blah. Yixing laid his head down on the desk and closed his eyes. A tap on his shoulders disturbed his beauty sleep. He looked up and saw his friend Luhan smirking. “Hey, did you hear about the new English teacher? I heard she’s hot!” Luhan grinned with a lollipop in his mouth. Yixing didn’t respond. His mind was still on that one lady on the street.

 

I don’t care about some teacher. I just want to see here again.

 

Yixing’s eyes widened in shock. Yixing, what are you thinking? When did you ever care about one girl? Ugh.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when the male students started howling and whistling. Yixing looked at the front of the classroom and lightly gasped. Its her! The lady from the streets!

 

The petite lady waved and smiled at the class. “Hi everyone, my name is Choi Jung Eun,but you can call me Miss Choi, and I will be your English teacher for the next year. I just came to this school so please treat me well. Lastly, let’s get along well and most importantly, have fun!”

 

Yixing smirked. Oh, we will get along very well, Miss Choi.

 

Weeks passed and he couldn’t get her out of his head. Its not like she did anything special to affect him. Maybe he was sick. Maybe….

 

“Maybe you’re in love.” Yixing choked on his burger. “What?” Luhan smirked. “I said, maybe you’re in love. As in, in love with her.” Yixing shook his head in disbelief. “You’re joking.”

 

Luhan shrugged and took a bite of his cheeseburger. “Who knows, maybe our little bad boy Yixing is growing up.” He ruffled Yixing’s hair. Yixing frowned. Was he? He walked toward his locker with a can of grape soda. He turned around when he heard someone call his name and bumped into someone, spilling his drink on himself. “!” He quickly turned back with an annoyed expression. “I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” He looked toward the voice and was once again amused.

 

“Why do you always say sorry?” Jung Eun looked at him. “Excuse me?” Yixing smirked, “You always apologize when it’s not even your fault.”

 

Flustered, Jung Eun opened but nothing came out of .

 

“Come on.” He grabbed her wrist and guided her out of the halls. “Where are you taking me?” Jung Eun tried to twist away from his strong grip but failed. Yixing only held her tighter and turned around with a smirk on his face. “Aren’t you going to clean my shirt for me?”

 

They ended up at the nursing office. Jung Eun dabbed his shirt with wet tissues while he just stared at her. Jung Eun felt a little uncomfortable under his strong gaze but kept trying to soak the drink away.

 

She’s even more beautiful when she’s concentrated.

 

Unconsciously, Yixing grabbed her wrist, making her look up at him. “Yes?” He continued to stare at her, contemplating about something.

 

Then suddenly, “Go out with me.”

 

Baffled, Jung Eun backed away from him. “Excuse me?”

 

He chuckled. “Is that all you can say? Excuse me and I’m sorry?” Jung Eun frowned at his childishness but mostly at her heart. Recently, whenever Yixing’s been around her, her heart would not stop racing. She cleared . “If you’re going to fool around I suggest you get back to class. I have a class soon anyway so if you’ll excuse me.”

 

She started walking toward the door.

 

He quickly got up and blocked the door. Jung Eun sighed. “Yixing, I’m done with your games. I have to go.” She tried to get past him but he didn’t budge. “Yixing.” She sternly stated, but he still didn’t move.

 

“That’s it, I’m calling the principle.” Jung Eun took her phone out. Yixing stopped her from calling by holding her wrist and pulled her toward him. Their noses were now only centimeters apart.

 

Jung Eun felt herself blush at the close contact. This isn’t right. Having feelings for your student? Definitely wrong.

 

She began to pull away but he held her with a firmer grip. “I know I’ve been acting immature, pulling pranks, teasing you, and purposely bumping into you out of school and... I’m sorry.” Jung Eun inwardly gasped. “And trust me, it’s not because I don’t like you. It’s not that I like teasing you either. Its….”

 

Yixing thought back to what Luhan said. He was right.

 

“He was right.” Yixing muttered under his breath. Jung Eun looked at him, confused. Yixing stared into her eyes. “He was right. I’m in love with you.” Jung Eun’s breath hitched and she’s sure he felt her heart beating hard against his chest.

“But, but I’m a teacher. And you’re my student. We can’t work out, and you know that.” Yixing shook his head. “No, you only think that. What I know is that you’re only 23 and I only have a year of high school left.”