When Taehee loses hope in "wooing" Jaehyun on the school trip because he flirts with other girls

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

“ 160527 M! Countdown | © 오전8:13 ”

tumblr_o2k49qcgg41t6oh5oo4_250.gif

For: B2stFan3

Partner: NCT's Jaehyun

Thanks for waiting!!! Enjoy :-)

pagebreak1.png

The students all hopped off of the school bus and groaned.

"My back hurts," Johnny whined.

"That was the longest ride ever." Taeyong added while massaging back.

Jaehyun came in between the two and put his arms around their shoulders.

"At least we got to come here. It's better than being trapped in a classroom."

His friends shrugged, "I guess."

Jaehyun smiled and clapped their shoulders before looking straight ahead and walking.

"Let's go!"

Taehee got out of the second bus and quickly scanned the area. She was looking for her crush, who was also her seat partner and neighbor. She had the best life ever.

She spotted Jaehyun walking into the hotel and squealed.

I get to spend the whole weekend with him! This is great.

Taehee looked around at the island her marine biology class was visiting for three nights and four days. She sighed in bliss.

"Hey, let's go in." 

Taehee turned to her friend and nodded, "Right. Let's go."

The students got their room keys and headed up to their rooms. 

"I'm have to ask Mrs. Kim something. Go up first."

Taehee nodded and walked to the elevators. She acted fast when she saw that one was about to close.

"Wait!" She ran over and stuck her arm in between the doors that opened again. 

Phew, that was a close on-

Taehee froze with hanging open when she saw who was inside.

Jaehyun stared at her in confusion. "You coming in?"

Taehee blinked a couple of times until the doors almost closed again. This time, Jaehyun opened it for her. 

She thanked him, blushing, and stepped into the elevator. She kept her eyes down and fanned herself as he chuckled to himself.

Gosh, why is it so hot in here. Did I just humiliate myself? Ugh. He's going to think I'm so-

"-hee? Taehee."

Taehee looked at him in surprise. "Y-Yeah?"

Jaehyun smirked. "I asked what floor you're on."

"O-Oh, right. I'm on the fifth."

"Really? Me too." He pressed the button and stood next to her. Taehee scooted closer to the wall.

Jaehyun glanced at her and smirked. Cute.

The elevator door opened and they walked out. 

Taehee quickened her pace. Jaehyun smirked and leisurely followed her.

Why is he following me? Does he want me to ridicule myself even more?

Taehee fished her card out of her jeans and hurriedly tried to put it in the slot but miserably failed. "Why aren't you going in-"

"Looks like we're neighbors again." 

Taehee looked at the room next to her, mortified. Jaehyun smiled at her, showing his dimples which made her knees go weak. He opened his door.

"Well, see you later-" Jaehyun stopped talking when he turned to her. Taehee was already inside and closed the door shut.

Jaehyun laughed and shook his head while walking into his room.


Taehee looked at her red face in the mirror and frowned. "I just made a fool out of myself." She planted her face in her palms and deeply sighed.

"I have to redeem myself."

Taehee walked down to the lobby for lunch. She wore a red, low cut flowy top that hung off her shoulders with a black bralette bikini underneath in case her friends wanted to go to the beach afterwards. 

"Woah, look at you dressing up all fancy." Her friend . 

Taehee whined and hit her, "I'm not dressed fancy. But thanks."

She linked arms with Jenny and headed to the cafe and pool at the back of the hotel. Taehee scanned the area and her face lit up when she spotted Jaehyun at the bar with his friends. 

Johnny and Taeyong were both only wearing their swim trunks, showing off their glorious abs and toned arms. Jaehyun, on the other hand, still had his shirt on to Taehee's dismay.

"Let's go sit over there." Jenny dragged her to the side of the pool across Jaehyun and sat her down. "I'll go get some drinks."

"Wait! Uh, I'll go instead."

Taehee made her way to the bar and stood close to the group of friends who were too busy talking to notice her.

"I'll get one pina coloda and one guava smoothie please."

Taehee turned around and leaned on the counter with her hair flowing down effortlessly behind her. She glanced at Jaehyun, who was still laughing at Johnny's jokes. 

She huffed and stuck her leg out, making it look slim and long. When Jaehyun looked her way, she smiled her best and-

"Jaehyun!" 

A girl walked past her, bumping into her and making her lose her balance and almost fall. The girl flirtaciously flipped her hair and sauntered over to the boys who greeted her. She was wearing a red bikini, that was a little too provocative, and Taehee frowned.

She's so pretty.

Jaehyun laughed and touched her arm. Taehee scoffed. He wasn't even looking at her. He continued to crack jokes and talk to her.

Taehee huffed. "Here are your drinks, miss."

She mumbled a "thanks" before grabbing the drinks and turning on her heel to go. 

"Ah!" Taehee crashed into a girl who was walking behind her, spilling the drinks on herself. The girl made a scene before wiping her shoulder, that wasn't even dirtied, and yelling, "Watch where you're going!" before strutting away.

Taehee looked at her ruined shirt and looked up to see Jaehyun staring at her. Her lower lips trembled as she felt her cheeks turn red from humiliation. 

Taehee huffed and walked away.

Jaehyun followed her into the lobby and grabbed her wrist.

"Taehee-"

"Let go." Taehee sniffled and jerked her arm away.

Jaehyun sighed and ran after her before standing in front of her. 

"Are you okay?"

Taehee wiped her teary eyes and looked away. "I'm fine so can you please leave me alone so I can go wash up-"

Jaehyun grabbed her wrist again. She jerked away and turned around. "It's all your fault!"

Jaehyun blinked at her with wide eyes. "Wha-"

"If it wasn't for you, this would never have happened. I was trying to get your attention-"

"Really?"

"But you just had to flirt with that girl right in front of me-"

"You noticed?"

Taehee stopped talking. "What do you mean?"

Jaehyun laughed. "I was flirting with her on purpose to get your attention."

"What?"

"I wanted you to get jealous. I guess it worked."

Taehee's jaw dropped. "Of course it worked! Wait why were you trying to get my attention?"

"Because I like you, you dummy." Jaehyun said in a calm, low voice.

Taehee heart thumped as he took a step closer. 

"Hurry and say you like me back or else I'll look like a fool."

"I-I like you too."

Jaehyun smiled before hugging her.

"I'm sticky-"

"I don't care. I can always wash up."

Taehee sighed and hugged him back. Jaehyun was her seat partner, neighbor, and now her boyfriend. 

This is the best trip ever.