When Mark confesses to Alya for the second time

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nztvx4nkUY1townovo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nztv6f10P11townovo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nztv3mG6tA1townovo1_500.jpg

For: sya_han

Partner: Got7's Mark

pagebreak1.png

Mark Tuan was determined.

Today would be the day he confesses to Alya for the second time.

He first confessed to her after their high school graduation two years ago. Alya rejected him saying that she only saw him as a friend, but he didn't believe that. He never did. He made himself believe that it was because she moved to America after high school.

Now, two years later, she was finally coming back. When Mark heard the news, he was estatic. He planned and got everything set up with his friends and waited for her arrival.

Mark checked the time. It was 5:55.

She would be here in five minutes.

Mark turned all the lights off in her house and waited near in the backyard.

Alya got out of her car and looked at her old home. "It's good to be back."

She unlocked the front door, "I'm back!" Alya frowned when no one greeted her.

In fact, all the lights were turned off. She sighed and lugged her giant suitcase to the living room.

She gasped when she saw candles and rose petals on the floor, leading to the backyard. What is this? 

Alya set her things down and slowly walked along the trail of rose petals and lit candles until she was outside.

There was a man standing with his back toward her. She furrowed her eyebrows. Who is he? 

He was tall with short grey hair. She didn't know anyone like that.

Then, he turned around with a big smile on his face. "Welcome back, Alya."

Alya gasped when she saw her old friend holding a bouquet of red roses.

Everything registered into her head and she panicked. "Mark."

He walked up to her. "Alya, I know you just came back and you proabably need some time to settle back in but I just wanted to say."

Alya frantically shook her head with a concerned look on her face, hoping he wouldn't say those words again.

"I still like you, Alya. My feelings have never changed, and they never will. Will you accept my second confession?"

Alya looked like she was about to cry. "Mark, I'm sorry but-"

"Alya? What is all this?"

Mark's smile faded when he heard an unfamiliar male's voice behind her.

A man with brown hair and big glasses came up behind her.

4y25bGM.jpg

Mark's grip on the bouquet tigthened, causing his knuckles to turn white.

Alya glanced back at Mark before turning to man with glasses. "Jaehyung oppa, this is my childhood friend, Mark. And Mark, this is my...boyfriend." 

At that one word, Mark's heart shattered to pieces.

Jaehyung's eyes lit up and he smiled. "Ah yeah. I've heard a lot about you." Jaehyung held his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jaehyung."  

Mark forced a smile on his face and shook his hand. "Mark Tuan."

Alya chewed on her lips while looking back and forth at the two of them. "Um, oppa. Go wait inside, I'll be right there."

Jaehyung nodded, "Alright. Don't take too long." He kissed her cheek before heading inside.

Alya slowly turned back to Mark who was now pale. "Uh, Mar-"

"It's fine. It's okay." Mark kept his eyes down. He couldn't look at her after such humiliation.

"Sorry for wasting your time. See you around."

Alya opened and tried to grab him but he was already gone.

Mark walked out onto the driveway and threw the roses on the floor. He ran his fingers through his hair and yelled out in pain.

You're an idiot, Mark. She never liked you, and she never will. 

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he walked home with a broken heart for the second time.