When the usually cold Sehun confesses to Heera

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

sehun-02.jpg

tumblr_nme0vyr4Ta1skn9yko1_400.gif 

For: peculiar

Partner: Exo's Sehun

Request again!

pagebreak1.png

 

Seon Heera looked at herself in the mirror. 

Another day. Maybe he'll talk to you today. 

After pumping a fist in the air, Heera headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey." Her mom set her breakfast down on the table.

"Good morning." Heera thanked her mom and began to eat.

"Mom, I'm going to be out late today." Her mom raised a brow. "School project?"

Heera avoided her eyes. "Sort of."

Her mother furrowed her eyebrows. "What was that?"

Heera looked up at her mom with a smile. "Nothing, mom! Well, I'm going to school now." Heera grabbed her backpack and rushed out the front door.

"You didn't even touch your food!" Heera just waved her hand and ran outside the gate.

Her mother shook her head as she smiled. "That girl."

"Heera!" Heera waved at her friend Baekhyun who linked arms with her.

"You're going to practice today, right?" Heera nodded.

"Great! Let's go." Baekhyun dragged her to their homeroom.

Heera walked to the back of the classroom. Her seat was right behind none other than Oh Sehun, her crush.

She smiled and waved at him. Sehun looked up at her for a second before looking away, putting his headphones on. 

Cold as ever, I see. Heera sighed and sat down at her seat.

Throughout the school day, Sehun ignored her whenever she tried to talk to him.

When the bell rang, all the students ran out of the classroom, glad that the week was over.

Baekhyun jumped onto her desk, causing Heera to jump. She smacked his arm. "I told you to stop doing that, Baekhyun!"

He laughed and grabbed her hand to stop her from hitting him. "Whatever. I can do whatever I want."

He stuck his tongue out, causing her to laugh. She noticed that someone else was still in the room.

Sehun was staring at her with his cold eyes, face expressionless.

She saw a hint of something in his eyes that she couldn't make out. Before she could make it out, Sehun stalked out of the classroom.

She frowned. "Let's go, Heera." She smiled and nodded.

The room was loud as usual when she and Baekhyun entered.

Students were practicing, chatting, and stretching all over the place.

Baekhyun pulled Heera over to their group.

"Hey guys!" Yixing waved with a smile on his face. "Hey, Yixing."

Heera high-fived Jongin before waving at Minseok. She turned to the last person and waved.

Sehun looked away and went to talk to the choreographer. Heera frowned.

"Don't mind him. He's just not feeling well today." Jongin patted her back with a reassuring smile. Heera sighed.

The choreographer called everyone to the center. "Okay, guys. Since you guys have had enough practice in your groups, we'll be starting the next part of the unit choreo."

Everyone cheered. "I already assigned your guys' partners so no complaining."

She started to call out the names one by one. "Sua and Dongjae."

They both groaned but didn't complain. "Yeondu and Yeol."

There were now only four people left. Heera prayed that she wasn't with Sehun.

Yes, she like him but she didn't want to be with him if he was going to treat her like this.

Unfortunately, the choreographer called out the last two names. "Sehun and Heera."

Heera sighed. Sehun walked to one corner of the room and looked at her, signaling her to come over.

As the sun went down, all the couples practiced and practiced until it was time to go home.

Heera inwardly cheered when the choreographer announced that practice was over for the day.

Heera couldn't wait to go home and rest her feet.

Sehun, obviously the better dancer, didn't go easy on her whenever she made a mistake.

Baekhyun trotted over with a wide grin on his face. "I'm going to eat dinner with Hyesu tonight."

Heera turned to look at Baekhyun's partner who was also his crush. Baekhyun gasped.

"Oh right, I forgot that we were going to eat together."

Heera shook her head as she smiled. "It's okay, Baek. Go and get your girl."

Baekhyun smiled. "You're the best, Seon Hee."

He turned to Sehun and patted his shoulder. "I'll trust you to take Heera home."

Baekhyun quickly joined Hyesu and left the room, leaving a shocked Sehun.

Heera mentally facepalmed and cursed at Baekhyun. She awkwardly looked up at Sehun who was staring back at her.

"Ha ha, he's just kidding. I can go home by myself." Heera quickly picked up her bag and started to walk to the door when her bag was suddenly taken from her.

"Wha-" Sehun walked out with her bag over his shoulder.

Heera secretly smiled before rushing after him.

They walked the streets of Gangnam, five feet apart. 

This is so awkward. Heera closed her eyes and scolded herself for not being able to start a conversation with him.

She gasped when she heard a honk. Before she could turn away from the motorscooter, Sehun pulled her close to his side.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before awkwardly coughing and separating from each other.

Sehun cleared his throat. "Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to a cart nearby. Sehun greeted the lady at the cart and started to order.

Heera stared at her hand in his, confused.

He led her to a table and sat down. She reluctantly let go of his hand and waited for the food to come.

When the food arrived, Sehun dug in but Heera just stared at him.

Sehun looked up with furrowed brows. "Are you not hungry?"

Heera just blinked at him and thought back to what Jongin said earlier that day.

"He's just not feeling well today." Yeah, Heera. He's just not himself today. 

Sehun pushed the plate of ddukbokki toward her. "Eat."

Heera slowly picked up her chopsticks and put a rice cake in .

All of this was so new to her. Sehun talking to her and eating with her. Even him walking next to her was a surprise.

After they finished eating, Sehun paid and walked Heera home.

They were now walking less than two feet apart. But Heera's mind was off somewhere else.

A bell ringing brought her out of her thoughts. Sehun pulled her into her chest and wrapped his arms around her as the bicycle passed by.

He pulled back so that their faces were centimetes apart.

"You really don't pay attention, huh?" He whispered.

Heera was at a loss of words as he stared into her eyes. His eyes were different this time, she noticed.

They were warmer. Almost loving.

"Sorry." Heera apologized, making Sehun shake his head.

"I'm not just talking about right now." Heera furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?" Heera was beyond confused. Waiting for what?

"Seon Heera. I like you." Heera gasped.

"I've liked you ever since I saw you, Heera. Do you know why I joined the dance team?"

Heera shook her head. "It was because of you. It was just luck that I was a decent dancer."

"I even asked for us to be paired up together." Heera remembered how he went to talk to the choreographer about something.

"I know I was mean, ignoring and avoiding you. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am. I'm not good at expressing my feelings."

"But I'm telling you now, Seon Heera. I like you, and only you."

Heera wanted to yell at her heart to stop beating so fast.

"I like you too, Oh Sehun. I always have and always will."

Sehun smiled for the first time and pulled her in for another hug. "Thanks for tolerating my actions this whole time. I'm never letting you go, Seon Heera."

He pulled back. "One more thing." Heera motioned for him to continue.

"Byun Baekhyun. I don't like him. How he's so close to you."

Heera laughed. "He's just a friend."

Sehun pouted. He pouted. "Well try not to be so close to him."

Was the Oh Sehun jealous? Heera giggled before grabbing his hand and pulling him toward her house.

Although he was different from before, Oh Sehun was now a bigger part of her life now. And she could get used to it.