When Risa thinks Chen is trying to send her a message indirectly through exo's songs

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nyppsp0K7E1rup1hro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nm7tam29Em1rudbp4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nlymnm0z7M1rudbp4o1_500.png

For: -criesofmelancholy

Partner: Exo's Chen

I changed your last name! I hope that's okay~

pagebreak1.png

"Byun Risa!"

Risa turned around and beamed when she saw her favorite oppa, and crush, jogging toward her. "Hi, oppa!"

Jongdae laughed and hugged her. Risa's eyes widened as her heart raced. Why was he suddenly hugging her? 

"It's been a while, huh?" 

Ah, right. It's probably just because he missed me. Risa giggled and hugged him back, "It's been too long!"

Jongdae laughed again. Oh, how Risa loved his laugh. It made her insides tingle and always brightened her mood right away.

They settled at a nearby restaurant and ordered their food. Jongdae got the utensils from the side of the table and neatly placed a spoon and chopsticks on her napkin. Risa blushed and thanked him.

When the food arrived, they dug in and caught up with each other's lives, laughing and joking around like the old times. Risa really missed the times when Jongdae would come over to her house and play with her and her brother. They were neighbors for as long as she could remember and she fell for him right when she laid her eyes on him one summer night.

After their meal, they headed to Exo's dorm to visit Baekhyun along the way. Jongdae pulled her toward one side of the sidewalk as cars zoomed past on the other side. "Walk inside. It's dangerous." Risa flushed as he gave her one of his big eye smiles. She shyly thanked him again, curling a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Baekhyun-ah! Risa's here!" Screaming could be heard from inside a room. It got louder as footsteps could be heard, running to the front door. Baekhyun's face lit up when he saw his baby sister and his screaming got louder.

12080663_1707672242785465_561164705_n.jp

"Risaaaa!" He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up in the air. Risa squealed in delight and wiggled around. Baekyhun set her down and attacked her with pecks on the cheek. "How was my baby sister?"

Risa laughed and wiped the saliva off her face. "I've been good. How about you, big brother?"

Baekyun smiled and giggled, "I've been great! I really wanted to come today but I had to finish recording our new song."

Risa gasped, "Oh right! Your repackaged album is coming out!"

"Yup! And it's going to be amazing." Risa turned to see Sehun wearing only sweats. "Ah!" She shrieked and covered her eyes.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Go put on a shirt!"

"Yeah! You're ruining her innocent eyes!"

She giggled when she heard Sehun complaining as the two beagles smacked his . "It's all clear now, Risa. You can open your eyes." Risa trusted them and opened her eyes. She immediately covered them again when Suho came into the scene, also with no shirt on.

"I thought you said the coast was clear!" Jongdae and Baekhyun both gawked at her and turned to Suho.

"It was!"

"Aish, hyung! Why is everyone around here?"

Risa laughed and looked down at her feet, guiding her way to the kitchen. Once everyone was dressed, they all settled into the living room to watch a movie. Baekhyun sat right next to her on the couch. To her dismay, Jongdae was all the way at the other side on the ground, next to Lay. She sighed and turned to the screen.

During the movie, Risa furrowed her brows when she heard whispering on the other side of the room. She turned her head and saw that Jongdae was sitting a little closer to her, now next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol giggled and pushed Jongdae toward her side. Jongdae pushed him back and suppressed his laugh. She noticed that his ears were red but didn't think too much about it.

By the end of the movie, Jongdae was right next to her on the ground, in between Baekhyun's legs. Risa couldn't help but stare at his face that was illuminated from the light on the screen. After the movie was over, everyone said their goodbyes and Baekhyun squeezed her body, giving her his best hug. "I'll see you soon, alright?"

Risa smiled and nodded. She opened the door but stopped when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. "Risa!" She turned around. "Jongdae oppa? What are you doing here?" Jongdae smiled, "I'll walk you out."

Once they were in the lobby, Jongdae handed her a USB. Risa quirked a brow, "What is this, oppa?"

"Our new songs."

She gasped. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, making her ears red. "I'm only giving this to you because you're special to me." He leaned back and started walking backwards.

"Listen to it and tell me what you think!" Jongdae waved until he disappeared behind into the elevator. Risa squealed and ran home.

Risa couldn't sleep at all that night. She kept on thinking about one of the new songs she listened to from the USB. "Tender Love..." She turned around on her bed to her side. "All the lyrics....he does those things to me."

She thought back to him taking care of her at the restaurant, on the road, and Chanyeol whipsering things to him during the movie. Risa furrowed her brows. "Does he....?" She pulled the covers over her face and screamed. Can it be? Does Kim Jongdae like her back? Risa smiled and went to sleep happy that night.

The next morning, she got a call from Jongdae. "So, how'd you like the songs?" Risa bit her lip. Should she tell him? "They were all really great! But one caught my attention."

Jongdae thanked her, "Which one?" Risa paused for a second. "Tender Love." She heard his breath hitch as the members giggled in the background. "Um, Risa-yah. I have something to tell you."

Risa's heart raced as she bit her lips again. "Can you meet me at the park nearby tonight, at eight?" Risa quickly nodded as if he could see her. "Of course!"

"Alright, I'll see you tonight then." They said their goodbyes as the members were yelling in the background.

She heard him whining right before he hung up. Risa scurried off the bed and went to wash up. She had a good feeling about tonight.