When Jungkook admits that he like Yeri not knowing that she's right behind him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o1ekikRk8Q1u5ikygo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1fa75RIEL1u5ikygo1_500.jpg

For: summerdust

Parnter: Bangtan's Jungkook

pagebreak1.png

"Come on! Just confess to her already!"

"Yeah, we all know you like her."

Jungkook sighed as his hyungs kept on teasing him for liking his nurse.

After he got into a car accident three months ago, Jungkook had to stay in the hospital until he got better. His arm and leg was now almost healed and his head wasn't hurting as much as it did before.

The first perosn he saw when he opened his eyes after the surgery was his nurse, Kim Yeri. Wearing white and a pretty smile on her face, she looked like an angel.

Jungkook fell for her as she continued to take care of him. But he didn't want to admit it to his hyungs. It was embarrassing.

"Yah, it's so obvious. Your face lights up whenever she enters the room." Jimin laughed.

"And we know you spend every day waiting for her to come back!" Taehyung nudged him. Hoseok agreed.

"That day when she was taking a day off, you were so worried that something happened to her that you kept on bothering the other nurses, asking where she was."

Jungkook's face heated up because everything they were saying was true.

They continued to and poke fun at him.

Jungkook sighed. He couldn't take this anymore. "Okay, fine! I like her. I like Kim Yeri. Are you happy?"

The boys looked at each other before whooping. Yoongi pretended to throw up as his confession as Namjoon and Jin held onto each other for support.

Jungkook chuckled, "Stop exaggerating. Nothings going to happen. She's never going to know."

Taehyung looked behind him and gulped. "Too late."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and turned around. His eyes widened, "Y-Yeri."

Yeri stood there with his daily medication and wide eyes. The boys exchanged glances. 

"I-I'm sorry. It's one o'clock so I was just..." She set the tray down on the bed. "I'll leave." She awkwardly glanced at Jungkook, quickly bowed to the boys and left the ward.

Right when the door closed, the boys shouted and erupted in laughter.

"Oh my gosh! Her face was priceless!"

"Well, she knows now."

Jungkook frowned, "It's all your guys' fault!" The boys didn't care that he was mad and continued to .

"So, are you going to confess?" Jungkook glared at Jimin, "Why would I? She already knows."

Namjoon shook his head. "That won't do. Girls like big confessions." The boys leaned in as Namjoon told them the plan.

Yeri was at the front desk, filing some papers. "Yeri-shi!" Yeri jumped at the sudden loud voice. "Taehyung-shi?"

Taehyung pretended to be out of breath and pointed to the back door of the hospital. "What's wrong?"

"It's Jungkook. He fainted in the garden!" Yeri dropped the papers and rushed out the back door.

Taehyung smirked, "Follow the roses!" Yeri ran over to the rose bushes and stopped to catch her breath.

She looked around, "Where is he?" There were rose petals on the floor, leading off to somwhere.

"Follow the roses?" Yeri carefully walked along the trail of rose petals until the petals on the floor made a heart shape on the ground.

She walked onto the center of the heart in awe. "What is this?"

Someone behind her cleared his throat, making her turn around. Yeri's eyes softened. "Jungkook."

Jungkook was holding a bouquet of pink roses and wearing casual clothes. He stepped into the heart and walked up to her.

"Yeri. You took care of me for the past three months. You helped me forget that I was in a hospital and made every day fun. I would forget about the pain whenever I was with you. And now, I want to take care of you, Kim Yeri."

He held up the roses and smiled. "Will you stay by my side? Not as my nurse, but as my girl?"

A big smile appeared on her face as she took the bouquet. "Yes. Yes, I will."

Jungkook's smile gew wider. He pulled her into a hug. From behind the bushes, the boys jumped out and cheered, throwing petals around them.

Jungkook pulled back and kissed her forehead. "I'll get better soon so I can take you out on an offical date. Until then, just don't leave my side." Yeri smiled and nodded.

"You did so much, Jungkook."

"Do you not like it? It was Namjoon hyung's idea."

Yeri chuckled and shook her head. "I love it." Jungkook cleared his throat. "Then it was my idea."

Yeri laughed as the boys continued to run around the garden. "How are you going to clean this all up?"

"You mean how are they going to clean this all up. I'm still a patient. I need to rest." Yeri shook her head as Jungkook laughed and led her back inside.