When Chanyeol is worried because Minah keeps procrastinating

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

eebea6537422a6da60b6174a2176fb24.jpg

large.gif

2c535713342347b06f67ab811afd3282.gif

For: kpop_addict4ever

Partner: Exo's Chanyeol

Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Chanyeol lied down onto Minah's bed and inhaled her scent. It always calmed him down whenever he was stressed. He put his hand under her pillow and quirked a brow. 

Her report card. But why would she hi- 

Chanyeol gasped when he saw her grades. "When did they get so low?" Chanyeol whispered to himself.

"Yeol-ah! Come down and eat!" "Okay!" He quickly put the paper back under her pillowed and went downstairs.

Minah beamed and reached for another piece of chicken. Chanyeol glanced at her, barely eating. "What do you want to do after we eat?" Chanyeol shrugged.

"Ooh! We should go watch the new movie with Lee Jongsuk. I heard it was good." Minah cutely chewed on her piece and daydreamed about the actor.

Chanyeol set his fork down and wiped his mouth. "Minah-yah." He warily called her. She hummed in response.

"Don't you have to study? You have a math test tomorrow." Minah shrugged. "I can just do it when I get back."

"What about the English project?" Minah took a bite of her chicken, slightly irritated. "I can do it over the weekend."

Before Chanyeol could nag her more, she pulled him up and dragged him out of the house to the theater.

Minah laughed her heart out whenever a funny scene popped up. Chanyeol, on the other hand, barely paid attention to the movie. His mind was on Minah and her grades.

"Wasn't that so fun? I give it a 10 out of 10." Chanyeol just smiled. "Let's go back now. You have t-"

"Let's go get dessert!" Minah dragged him to the ice cream shop. He sighed and let her lead the way.

"Mm, that satisfied my cravings~" Minah grinned and linked arms with Chanyeol. "Ooh! Look! They're performing something." She pulled his arm.

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. He had to know why she kept on procrastinating. He fastened his pace and stood in front of her, blocking her way.

"I saw your report card."

Minah gasped and let go of his arm. "You were looking through my stuff?"

Chanyeol sighed. "I found it coincidentally. It was an accid- You know what, that doesn't matter right now."

He searched her eyes. "What matters right now is that you keep on procrastinating." Minah looked away in shame.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. "You're stressed. Is it because of your parents again? Minah, I told you that you could always just come to me whenever you're stressed."

Tears started to form in her eyes. She sadly stared back into his eyes. "Do you think it's that easy? Do you know what it feels like to always be pressured and compared to your sibling?"

Minah looked away, wiping a falling tear, before turning back. "And I can't always depend on you, Park Chanyeol. I don't want to. I want to do this myself."

Chanyeol closed the space between them and cupped her face that was now wet with her tears. "Okay, you don't have to always come to me. But I want to help you through this, Minah. You were always there when I was hurting. I'll do the same."

He searched her eyes. "Let's get through this together."

Minah nodded and sniffled. "I love you, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol pulled her to his chest. "I know, I love you too. And I'll always be here for you, Shin Minah."