When Joyce tells him she likes him but then says it's a joke

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for jimin photoshoot

Image result for jimin photoshoot gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Jimin

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Jimin opened the door and walked inside with two plastic bags. One full of movies, the other full of ice cream and chips.

“Joyce! Get your down here!”

 

“Coming!”

 

He smiled, hearing her voice from upstairs, and sat down on the couch. When he came back into the living room with bowls and spoons, Joyce was already sitting on the floor hugging the mint chocolate chip tub of ice cream with her pajamas on.

 

Joyce snatched the spoon from his hand and dug into the tub. “Mm, this is so good. Thanks, Jimin. You’re the best.”

 

Jimin grinned and sat down beside her before pouring chips into a bowl. “What movie are we watching this time?”

 

“The Little Mermaid!”

 

Jimin gawked at her. “We watched that last week! And the week before that!”

 

Joyce giggled, “There’s never too much Ariel in your life.”

 

Jimin chuckled and stared a little longer before facing the television and stuffing a handful of chips into his mouth to stop himself from saying nonsense.

 

After The Little Mermaid, they watched Frozen, A Cinderella Story, and were on to Tangled. Joyce had her head on her shoulder as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider rode the boat together.

 

“Jimin. Do you like anyone?” Joyce asked lazily but caught Jimin off guard, making him bright and alert. “U-Uh, why do you ask?”

 

“Because, you shouldn’t. You should just like me.”

 

I already do. Jimin’s heart pounded against his chest as Rapunzel and Flynn rose their lanterns into the sky.

 

“I like you, Jimin.”

 

Everything, the song playing in the movie, the lonely car passing by outside, sounded far away as his heartbeat rang in his ears. “You...what?”

 

Joyce looked at him. “I like you.” “I-I…” Joyce looked into his eyes and whispered, “I also have another confession I want to make.”

 

Jimin gulped, ready for her to ask him to be her boyfriend.

 

“I’m…” Joyce bit her lip and looked away before raising her arms in the air and yelling at the top of her lungs. “Just kidding! April Fool’s you dummy. It’s past midnight.” She laughed and mocked his speechless reaction as Jimin sat there, numb all over.

 

“You’re...joking?” Jimin whispered to himself, “She’s joking. Of course she is. And I thought she would actually like me back.”

“What was that?” Jimin shook his head, “Nothing. Just pay attention to the movie.” He turned to the tv screen with a stoic expression.

“Aye, are you mad? I’m sorry. I won’t ever do that again. Well, we’ll see what happens next April Fool’s Day.” Joyce snickered and hugged his arm while apologizing.

Jimin laughed it off and playfully pushed her away, saying that she has cooties. Joyce giggled and turned her attention toward the movie again.

Jimin turned to looked at her longingly as she watched the movie. If only you knew my feelings for you and felt the same. Jimin sighed and turned to the screen as Rapunzel and Flynn danced with the townspeople. But life’s not a movie.