When netizens find clues that prove Minhyuk and Eura are dating so they have to come out clean and reveal the truth

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

For: angrace

Partner: Monsta X's Minhyuk

Thanks a bunch for waiting :-)

pagebreak1.png

Eura didn't know how they did it. Dispatch was literally everywhere. Pictures of Minhyuk and Eura walking in the parking lot and getting into the car were already all over the internet when she woke up after Minhyuk dropped her off at her house.

They even had pictures of the two sitting across each other when they went to a cafe at three in the morning. Three in the morning! Dispatch is everywhere at any time.

Her phone rang and she picked up. "Hello?"

"I'm picking you up in ten minutes."

Eura's eyebrows furrowed. "Where are we go-" She frowned when her manager hung up on her.

Eura got ready and waited outside. Her manager came and they drove toward her company building.

"What are we doing here?"

Her manager opened the door for her. "The CEO wants to talk about the scandal."

Eura grew stiff. "H-He does?"

"Minhyuk's already in there."

"He is?" Her eyes widened. She quickly went up to the main office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Eura walked inside. Minhyuk was sitting next to the CEO, looking serious. Eura bit her lower lip as she humbly walked over to her seat. Her CEO looked at her and she immediately lowered her eyes. 

The CEO of MJ Entertainment wasn't mean but she had to admit that she was slightly scared of him.

K_Drama_IRIS2_Press_24_(Jang_Hyuk)_(crop

He cleared his throat and clasped his fingers together. "So, you're dating Eura?"

Minhyuk nodded, "Yes, sir."

Jang Hyuk nodded and turned to Eura. Eura straightened up and put her hands neatly on her lap. She waited for him to speak but he didn't say anything. Jang Hyuk stared at her, waiting for her to say something as well.

"Well, what are you two going to do?"

Minhyuk and Eura glanced at each other. "We tried our best to hide the relationship but-"

"Why? It's not a sin to fall in love."

Eura's eyes widened. She never expected her CEO to respond like this. She thought he would scold her and tell them to break up but he was smiling now.

"I'm glad Eura's dating. She was always alone, practicing her lines, I thought she would go crazy. But she had you all along."

Minhyuk didn't know how to respond so he just nodded and smiled.

"I'm going to release an official statement saying that you two are official. I already talked to Starship and they're going to do the same thing."

Minhyuk and Eura looked at each other with mouths wide open. "R-Really?"

Jang Hyuk nodded. "Now you too can date outside and hold hands in public and do whatever you young couples do nowadays."

Eura beamed at Minhyuk and he grabbed her hand.

They walked out of the office and Minhyuk let out a sigh. "I thought I was meeting you father for the first time."

Eura laughed, "He seems scary but he's not mean."

Minhyuk opened his arms and grinned. "Come here." Eura smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. He hugged her shoulders and rubbed her head. "We can finally date in public. I'm so happy."

Eura laughed, "Me too. Your fans will probably hate me though."

Minhyuk pulled away, "I won't ever let them hurt you! If they do, tell me and I'll scold them."

Eura laughed, making Minhyuk gawk at her. "Are you doubting my words? You'll see! Our Monbebes are super nice so they'll love you."