When Joy cheered for Yugyeom when he's from another school

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_static_3e7vgrwz1miocck0084g8w88o.

tumblr_nve9aiQO5L1u3e0yno1_500.gif

tumblr_nve9aiQO5L1u3e0yno3_500.gif

tumblr_nve9aiQO5L1u3e0yno4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nve9aiQO5L1u3e0yno5_r1_500.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: Got7's Yugyeom

Hope you like it~

pagebreak1.png

Joy packed her bag. Someone nudged her shoulder with a sly grin on his face.

CSYWeH7UAAAnsT6.jpg

"You're going to be at the competition, right?"

Jungkook was the school's best dancer, the "popular" kid, and her not-so-secret admirer.

Joy politely smiled back. "Yeah, after I st-"

Jungkook cut her off, "See you there. I expect to see you holding my banner."

He blew her a kiss, winked, and walked out of the classroom.

Joy's polite smile slid off her face as soon as he left the room.

She shuddered at the thought of his kiss and rolled her eyes at his wink. 

She understood why every other girl fell for his charms and good looks. But she didn't understand how they could be so blinded to ignore his arrogant nature.

The only reason she was going to the competition was because he brother was going to be there.

Jackson put his arm around Joy as they walked out of the halls. "Are you coming tonight?"

"Of course. I would never miss my twin's competition."

Jackson beamed at her and affectionately rubbed her arm. "You're the best. I'm going to practice."

Joy nodded as he let go of her.

"Ah, right. You know my friend from Champion High I told you about? He's going to be there tonight. But I won't let him beat me, don't worry."

Joy laughed and said goodbye before going to the library.

Joy shut her chemistry book and checked the time. "I should get going."

She grabbed her backpack and left the library to go to the school gymnasium that was decorated for the dance-off.

The crowd was already up and cheering when Joy walked inside.

She found an empty seat near the front and watched as the dancers prepared to show off their mad skills.

Jungkook saw her and immediately smiled and winked at her.

He quickly jogged toward the bleachers and shouted out so everyone could hear. "I'm going to win for you, Joy!"

Joy's face turned red as people laughed and turned her way.

"Go!" She mouthed, and Jungkook took off with a goofy smile on his face.

Joy fanned herself and looked around the court until her eyes landed on a tall, brown-haired dancer who was wearing a pink bomber jacket standing next to her brother.

That must be Jackson's friend. 

She saw the rest of Got7 crowding around him. He knows all of them? 

Joy felt her heart stop as he laughed at what Jackson said. Blush crept up her cheeks and her hands flew up to her face.

Why do I feel so hot? I only get like this when I'm the center of attention, not when I look at someone. 

Joy frowned and reluctantly diverted her eyes away from the dancer.

The competition started.

Girls on Victory High School's side were up on their feet holding banners and cheering their hearts out for Jungkook.

Jungkook flashed a smirk at them and they swooned and cried. Jungkook then turned to her and threw his gorgeous smile directly toward her.

The girls around her squealed while she shook her head. If she was any other girl at this school, her heart would have fluttered like crazy.

But she wasn't just any other girl at the school.

On the other hand, she couldn't keep her eyes off the boy with the pink jacket from Champion High.

Jungkook finished dancing with his group, BTS, and now it was time for Champion High to go.

The boy went up onto the platform alone. The lights dimmed and he now had a baseball hat on that was covering half of his face.

Joy's heart stopped once he started moving to the beat of the music. He was amazing.

He was dancing solo while the rest were in groups, but he was still shining the brightest out of all of them.

Not even Jungkook could move like him. Neither could Jackson, No offense, brother. 

Joy was about to stand up and cheer but stopped herself. Stop staring at him. He's from another school! He's the rival! 

She tried to calm herself down but her heart betrayed her as it started beating against her chest as the boy danced harder and stonger.

He was breathing heavily as he the stage. He finished by taking off his hat and throwing it to the crowd.

Joy caught it, and this time, she stood up and cheered. Loud.

All heads turned toward her. She flushed and immediately sat back down in embarrassment.

Jungkook heard the random cry out on the bleachers and turned around. His face darkened when he saw Joy cheering for Yugyeom, the all-star dancer for Champion High. 

Huh. Jungkook cocked his brow in an annoyed manner and clicked his tongue.

He kept his cold glare on Yugyeom as he vowed to beat him.

The two finalists were BTS and Yugyeom.

I finally know his name. Joy gripped onto his pink hat as he went on stage.

He would be performing a one-on-one battle with one of the members of BTS.

"I'll do it." Jungkook said with an icy tone.

Yugyeom slightly bowed at Jungkook who merely shrugged him off.

The mnusic started and the two starting moving. The crowd got louder as they showed off their moves.

When Yugyeom was turning and getting ready to do a flip, Jungkook "accidentally" knocked into him, sending him spiraling off the stage.

Joy immediately stood up as the crowd gasped. He did that on purpose! 

Yugyeom gripped onto his leg as he winced in pain. BTS won in the end.

Joy stalked over to Jungkook and glared at him.

Jungkook, dismissing her frustrated expression, held up the trophy and opened his arms to hug her. "I won!"

Joy stepped back, "By cheating."

Jungkook's smile disappeared. "What?"

"You pushed him on purpose! I saw your little smirk after he fell off."

For the first time, Jungkook's confident aura was gone and he looked humiliated.

"I knew you were arrogant, but I never thought you'd go this low to prove that you're a good dancer. Are you even one?"

Jungkook hung his head low as Joy huffed and walked away.

Yugyeom was on the bleachers with Got7.

Joy played with the hat in her hand and shyly walked up to them. "Good job today, guys."

Jackson's friends thanked her and slowly started to leave to talk to the other students.

She kept her eyes on Yugyeom and gasped when he stared back. He held his hand out.

Joy stared at it, confused. Is he asking me to help him up? Or...hold his hand? 

She bit her lip and slipped her hand through his. Yugyeom furrowed his brows. "Can I have my hat back?"

Joy's cute blush tone turned deep red in embarrassment. "Oh, right. Your hat."

She quickly gave it to him and tried to pull away.

Instead of letting go, Yugyeom grasped her hand and smiled. "I didn't say that I didn't want you to hold my hand."

Joy's cute pink blush came back.

"I heard you cheering for me. Thanks, I appreciate it."

Yugyeom stood up on his good leg, towering over her. Joy gulped as he looked down at her. He's so handsome. And his hands are so soft! I'm going to faint. 

"As a thank you for cheering me on, I'd like to take you out. After my leg heals, of course."

Joy smiled and nodded.

Got7 stood at the other side of the room and watched them.

Youngjae put his hand out in front of Bambam. "You owe me fifteen bucks."

Bambam pouted but gave it to him. "I thought she'd fall for me! Not Yugyeom!"

Jackson gawked at his friends. "You made a bet on Joy?"

JB and Junior snickered as Mark slung his arm around Jackson.

"The important thing is that little sister has a boyfriend now. You better watch out, or else Yugyeom's going to steal her away from you."