When Mina likes Jackson but she is too shy to tell him and he goes to Korea for high school before she gets a chance to confess

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o5bqqcVr6o1qfgjluo2_400.jpg 

tumblr_o3imalBIjw1ugyrreo4_400.gif

tumblr_o3imalBIjw1ugyrreo5_400.gif

For: aykwonnie

Partner: Got7's Jackson

Thanks for reading!

pagebreak1.png

Mina unconsciously bit her fingernails. Should I just tell him? No...that'll just ruin our friendship.

Or I'm just too shy to tell him. "Ugh," she groaned out loud and put her head her desk.

"Thinking about how y your life is?"

Mina shot up and glared at Jackson who was now sitting next to her. 

"Thanks to you, it just got worse."

Jackson acted shocked and offended with a hand dramatically placed on his chest.

"Excuse me, but my presence should be a blessing. Where else would you find such a handsome man like me?"

He put his short strands of hair behind his ear and smiled, making her chortle.

She pushed his forehead back and he pursed his lips. 

"You're so full of yourself. No wonder you keep getting pimples. All your greasiness is rubbing all over your face!"

"It's not my fault for having hormones!" Jackson got ready to attack and tickle her but drew his hands back when the teacher walked in.

He narrowed his eyes and playfully glared at her. "I'll get you later," he mouthed.

Mina chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Jackson smiled and looked forward as the teacher started to take roll.

Mina's smile softened as she dreamily stared at his profile.

If only we could play like this as a couple...that's be nice.


Mina grabbed her lunch and walked into the hallway. Her face lit up when she saw Jackson nearby but immediately frowned when she noticed the girl in front of him.

She was leaning on the locker while Jackson had his hand on it next to her head, leaning close.

Mina scowled in jealousy and put her head up to walk past them.

But as she got closer, her eyes kept flitting back to them and she couldn't help but listen in to their conversation.

"There's a party at my place tonight. Do you want to come?"

"Tonight?-"

Mina quickly walked past them. She didn't want to know his answer. 

They were supposed to have their monthly movie marathon tonight but by the look in his eyes, he probably woulf forget and go to the party instead.

Jackson was so close to all the boys and girls at this school. Mina sometimes doubted their friendship.

Was she really his closest friend? What if he was just pretending out of pity?

"Mina!" 

Jackson caught up to her. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

Mina ignored him and continued to walk to the cafeteria with her lunchbox close to her chest.

"Hey, you're still up for the marathon tonight, right?"

Mina stopped and looked at him in surprise. 

He saw the look on her face and frowned. "Don't tell me you forgot."

"N-No, I didn't."

Jackson smiled, making her heart flutter, "Good. I already have a list of movies we can watch."

He took the lunchbox from her and tried to look inside. "What did you mother make this time? I love her cooking, and I'm starving. Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the cafeteria.

Mina looked at the back of his head and sighed. 

If you're like this, how am I supposed to stop falling for you?


"I'm going to Korea!"

Mina dropped her phone. It thankfully landed on the couch safe and sound. 

"What?"

Jackson eagerly jumped in his seat. "I got the scholarship! They want me to go for senior year! I guess they sensed my charm through my essay." He cockily smirked and leaned back on the couch.

"Aren't you happy for me?"

Mina stared at the ground in disbelief. "Y-Yeah..."

"You don't sound like you are."

Mina quickly turned her attention toward him and playfully kicked him.

 "Of course I'm happy! I finally don't have to deal with you and your cockiness. Poor Korean girls."

Jackson gawked at her and threw his hat on the floor. "Hey! I'm not that bad!"

"Whatever," Mina blew raspberry and smiled. 

Jackson mirrored her smile and laughed. "I'm going to miss you."

At that, Mina's smile disappeared. Danm it, Jackson. Don't say that.

"You should visit during winter break! I'll give you a tour." He gave her a wink and she forcefully smiled back.

Mina got out of the taxi with her suitcase. She just arrived from Georgia and came from Incheon International Airport.

Senior year was going great for her. Without Jackson there to distract her, she joined many clubs and got many letters from universities that noticed her talent in drawing. She made more friends and got more confident.

She thought that maybe she could now actually confess to Jackson without shying away.

Although he wasn't there by her side, she still thought about him everyday. She missed him and longed for him, which is why she came after six months; to finally muster all her courage and confess to him.

Mina let out a deep sigh and started to walk to her hotel. She would be seeing Jackson tomorrow and he sounded so excited. He also said that he had good news.

Did he get accepted to his dream college? Is he finally done with the story he wanted to publish before he graduated? Did he-

Mina stopped in her tracks and her thoughts were interrupted when her eyes landed on a couple standing across the street from her.

That's....No, it can't be.

The boy had his arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder as they walked toward the crosswalk. 

Mina's breath hitched as she quickly turned around to avoid being seen. She slowly looked back to see that the couple stopped at a claw machine.

The boy stuck his tongue out in concentration as he moved the handle. He pressed the button and yelled in happiness when the claw picked up the toy and dropped it down the slot. 

He took it out and kissed it before giving it to his girlfriend. She smiled with joy and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. And Mina's heart shattered. 

It is him. It's Jackson.

Mina looked away again when they started to walk toward the crosswalk. The light turned green and the couple started crossing, hand in hand, getting closer to Mina by the second. 

Mina sniffled and frantically looked around the place. She grabbed her suitcase and ran as fast as she could to a bench nearby.

She lowered her head as the couple walked past behind her.

Mina kept her head down even after they were gone as her tears dropped onto her lap. 

That's the good news he was talking about. She's the good news. Would I have been his good news if I confessed sooner? I shouldn't have come. I shouldn't have hoped for anything. Now I'm stuck here for a month-

"Are you alright?" 

Mina looked up and gasped.

tumblr_nydahqOnZX1townovo1_500.jpg 

The handsome stranger wasn't fazed by her tears and wiped them away instead.

If she wasn't entranced by his good looks and warm voice, she wouldn't ran away already. But she was, and all she could do was stare.

The boy noticed her suitcase and passport in her hand. "Are you lost?" 

Mina was taken by surprise when he spoke in fluent english.

"I-I..."

He smirked, "I can walk you to your hotel, if you want. I promise, I'm not a bad person."

Mina silently nodded, still in awe. 

He nodded back and grabbed her suitcase. 

"So, what's your name?"