When Joyce kisses Namjoon's cheeks while thanking him but they're only friends

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for namjoon bts ynwa

Image result for namjoon bts 2017 gif

For: summerdust

Parter: BTS' Namjoon

Enjoy! And thank you for waiting

pagebreak1.png

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Joyce yelled as she ran down the street to where Namjoon was sitting at the bench outside the Park. They always met here whenever her needed to talk about something important or just hang. 

Namjoon looked up from the new book he started reading from his massive home collection that looked like a local library. He stood up to greet her when she knocked his breath away with a bearhug.

The book fell out of his hand, forgotten on the floor, as he hugged her back, cherishing this small sentimental moment he had with his best friend. 

"How did you do it?" Joyce pulled away with the brightest smile on his face. 

Namjoon couldn't help but stare a while longer to memorize the way her thin lips curled into a heart-shaped smile. "I know someone who works at the studio, a friend of mine from college. I asked if he had time to listen to a demo and he immediately said yes."

He smiled with his mouth closed. "I mean, I had to bribe him with a date with my sister, which is totally fine because she has a crush on him too-"

"Thank you, Namjoon. You're the best!" Joyce pulled his neck down and planted a big fat kiss on his cheek, right above her dimple that disappeared as shock painted his face.

She pulled back with a wide grin that fell when she realized that she just kissed her best friend. It was on the cheek, but still. 

. What did I just do.

They both stood there in shock as Joyce's mind screamed. 

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO. He's just a friend! No matter how many times I remind myself he'll never see me that way, I can't help myself. Gosh, Joyce. You screwed up.

Joyce bit her lip and looked away, hoping to hear Namjoon joke about it like he always does to lighten the mood. But he isn't.

She just kissed me. She just kissed me. Joyce just kissed me. Me.

He unconsciously put his right hand on his chest, feeling it about to burst. Joyce noticed and panicked. Is he offended? Oh no, what do I-

Joyce's thoughts became muffled by a sudden pull. She blinked as she felt soft, plump lips on hers. 

Namjoon closed his eyes, feeling that this was right, this was perfect. His grip on her waist tightened as he pulled her closer, hoping she would too.

Thankfully, Joyce did. Her eyes fluttered close, her arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him so close that their bodies were touching. She thought it was perfect too. As perfect as she always imagined, hoped, it would be. 

They pulled away after what seemed like forever when it had only been a couple of minutes. Both of their lips were red, looking bruised. Namjoon noticed and shied away. 

"I-" He started but stopped when Joyce said the same thing at the same time. 

They made eye contact and laughed. Their laughter grew and grew until they lost balance and landed on the bench. Joyce held her stomach and exhaled to catch her breath. 

"So...."

"So...."

They looked at each other and laughed again, short this time. 

"Thanks, Namjoon."

"Anytime. I would have listened to your favors more if I knew the consequences were going to be this great."

Joyce scoffed with a smile playing on her lips as she hit Namjoon's arm. He grabbed her and pulled her close again, making her stop breathing. 

"I would have kissed you before if I knew you felt the same way."

"Me too." Joyce dreamily stared into his eyes, as if in a trance, leaning closer when his phone rang. 

"Hello?" Namjoon answered, slightly irritated. 

"Dude, help me. Minji just asked to meet and I have no idea what to wear."

"You always make fun of my fashion style."

"This is not the time to bring back our past faults. I need you to come help me pick out something to wear. And what food to buy her! You know her best."

Namjoon groaned and said "fine" before hanging up. He grabbed his book nad stood up. "Yoongi needs my help."

Related image

"Yoongi?"

"My friend at the studio. Hey, do you want to come?"

Joyce stood up. "Sure. I want to thank him." She hugged his arm and smiled at him, which isn't weird at all because they do this all the time. But this time it felt different. A good kind of different.