When Yejin is paying more attention to the maknae rather than her boyfriend, Mingyu

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CZKXKmEUkAAYiCl.jpg

tumblr_inline_nyxgplsD5I1s297uy_540.gif 

For: shinigami_aim

Partner: Seventeen's  Mingyu

pagebreak1.png

"Surprse!"

"Yejin!" "Noona!"

Mingyu jogged up to her. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, you guys seemed to be practicing hard for your comeback so," Yejin raised up the bags in her hands. "I brought pizza!"

All the members of Seventeen cheered and jumped around before settling down in a big circle.

"Thank you, noona!" Yejin cooed and ruffled Dino's hair, "Your welcome."

Mingyu noticed the close interaction between the two but brushed it off.

Right when Mingyu leaned closer to talk to her, Yejin leaned forward and wiped tomato sauce off of Dino's cheeks.

Mingyu watched as Dino adorably smiled at her and he pressed his lips into a thin line.

His body heated up from witnessing his girlfriend slowly scooting toward the maknae as they continued to eat pizza. 

She's not even paying attention to me. Mingyu angrily chewed on his pizza.

Yejin and Dino continued to laugh and talk to each other about something that Mingyu didn't even want to know about.

Mingyu threw his pizza onto the box, got up, and left the practice room.

Yejin flinched and watched his back. "What's wrong with him?"

Wonwoo leaned in. "He's mad." "Why?"

"Probably because you were ignoring him and only paying attention to Dino." Wonwoo said with a straight face.

Yejin chuckled, "You're not serious, right?" She looked around and saw all the members nod their heads.

"You should go talk to him." Yejin sighed and got up. She closed the door behind her and looked around.

Mingyu was sitting on the curb, angrily plucking grass and muttering under his breath.

"What did that grass ever do to you?"

Mingyu looked up and immediately turned away with a pout on his face like a child. "Go away."

Yejin did the opposite. She sat down right next to him.

Mingyu gave her a disgusted look and scooted away from her.

Yejin shook her head at his childishness. "Mingyu, are you really acting lilke this because I was only paying attention to Dino?"

Mingyu snarled, "At least you know now. Decided to pay a little attention to your boyfriend, I see."

Yejin grabbed his hands. "I'm sorry if I upset you. I just haven't seen them for a while and was catching up with them."

"By them, you mean Dino."

Yejin squeezed his hands and made him face her. "I'll pay more attention to you now. I can always catch up with them next time."

Mingyu stayed silent.

"You know, I was actually going to take you to see the new movie you've been talking about after lunch but I guess you don't want to..." Yejin got up and turned to leave but Mingyu stopped her.

His eyes were bright again and he had a big smile on his face. "No! Let's go now!"

"What about the others?"

"What happened to only paying attention to your boyfriend?" Mingyu raised a brow.

Yejin smiled, "Fine. But at least text them we're leaving."

Mingyu lazily swatted his hand in the air. "They won't care. Let's go." 

After the movie, Mingyu and Yejin walked back to the buidling hand in hand.

"Are you happy now?"

"Super." Mingyu leaned and pecked her soft lips. Yejin blushed and lightly hit his chest. "What if someone sees?"

"It's good if they see. They'll know that you're mine and mine only."

Mingyu hugged her from behind and pecked her cheek, making Yejin giggle.

"No PDA within twenty feet of the building please."

They looked up and saw Dino holding a big trash bag. Mingyu loosened his hold on Yejin and glared at the maknae. "You."

Dino pointed to himself. "Me?"

Mingyu firmly nodded and advanced forward, wagging his index finger. "Come here."

Dino sensed an attack coming and quickly dropped the trash bag before running into the building.

"Yah! Come back here!" Yejin laughed as Mingyu chased Dino inside.

"Don't hurt the kid!" She smiled and ran after them.