(Surprise) When Joy thought her crush, Zico, was going to jump off the school building

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

For: summerdust

Partner: Block B's Zico

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Joy put her earphones on and leaned on a tree as she ate her dinner. She looked up at the night sky and sighed with a smile on her face. She always loved looking at the sky whether it was cloudy, sunny, rainy, or nightime.

The sky was always there whenever she needed to calm down, unlike her family. Joy frowned when she thought of her parents and shoved a sausage in . She stopped chewing when her eyes landed on a figure on top of the school building.

She squinted to get a better look. Zico? What is he- Bits of sausage and rice flew out of and she dropped her to-go box. Her eyes grew wide when he stepped onto the ledge and spread his arms out. Without a second thought, Joy ran into the building and up the stairs to the rooftop.

The door flung open. "Stop!" Zico turned around. What the- 

"Don't jump. Please." Joy was panting as she carefully walked toward him.

"I know things are hard. I mean, we're in college. We get stress from grades, parents, friends, the thought of our future, but doing this won't make anything better."

Zico almost laughed at how ridiculous this was. Him? Jump off? No way. But this is fun. Should I mess around with her a little? 

A small smile played on his lips. "I don't care. Why should I stay when no one listens to me? I don't have a reason to live."

Zico turned around and spread his arms out again. "People might even be happier if I'm gone. No one cares about me-"

"I care about you!" Zico's eyes widened at her sudden confession. "I care about you, Zico. I like you, so please don't jump."

Zico put his arms down and looked at her. It was starting to get a little windy.

"I've like you ever since I met you last year at the campus obsesrvatory. You were so passionate about the stars and space I fell for you. People care about you, Zico. People like me. I'll stay by your side." Joy looked at him with pleading eyes. "Don't jump. Please."

Wind blew her hair back and Zico could see her eyes glistening with tears. He was just messing around with her. He didn't expect her to confess. His heart hurt seeing her tears.

The wind blew a little stronger, making Zico sway. Both of their eyes widened when Zico leaned back off the building.

"Woah!" Zico flailed his arms as he fell back. Joy ran forward and grabbed him and pulled him forward.

They fell onto the ground with him on top of her. Joy gulped as her face blushed pink. Zico stared into her brown eyes and felt his heart flip.

"I wasn't going to jump." "What?" Joy furrowed her brows.

"A little birdie told me last year that the view was great from up here so I came to see it."

Joy paled. The little birdie was her.

Zico softly smirked and got off of her. "Thanks for the confession. Maybe we can watch the stars together next time."