When Aerin gets caught snapping a picture of Vernon by himself

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o2quph4n431t9n75fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o447gcIuFo1ul9ufto7_250.gif  tumblr_o447gcIuFo1ul9ufto1_250.gif

tumblr_o447gcIuFo1ul9ufto6_250.gif  tumblr_o447gcIuFo1ul9ufto4_250.gif

For: Daemijjang

Partner: Seventeen's Vernon

I hope this is what you wanted. Feel free to request again!

pagebreak1.png

Aerin peered up from the hedge that separated the two backyards.

She stuck her tongue out to concentrate as she searched for where her neighbor might be.

"He usually gets home by this time."

The back gate opened right on cue and Aerin ducked. She heard another door close.

Guessing it was the backdoor of the house, she looked over the hedge again. "He's back."

Aerin ran into her house and up the stairs to her bedroom.

She drew her curtains and was greeted by Vernon's window that was right in front of hers.

She swooned as he set his backpack down and took his baseball hat off, running his fingers through his luscious hair in the process.

He was doing such normal things but he still managed to make her heart go crazy.

Aerin moved in two years ago, and she hated the idea with great passion.

She was leaving her friends, school, and childhood behind. Who wouldn't hate it?

However, Aerin changed her mind right when she saw the boy across her window.

And she started to feel glad that she moved when she found out that they were going to the same school.

Aerin stared at Vernon as he walked around his bedroom.

She quickly darted away when he looked her way, missing the small smirk that formed on his lips.

Aerin closed the curtains and took a deep breath. "I hope he didn't see me."

Aerin knew she was kind of crazy for always watching him through the window, but she assured herself by thinking that she was just like Taylor Swift in her music video "You Belong With Me." 

If only the story unraveled like the music video...my life would be perfect. 

Aerin shook the thought away. "Are you crazy? He may not be popular but he has a good amount of prettier girls after him. He'll never look at you."

The next day, Aerin came back from school and went to the backyard again.

She stepped onto the bucket she placed before to look over the hedge.

Her eyes almost popped out and she gasped loudly.

Vernon turned toward her and she ducked just in time.

Aerin placed her hand on her racing heart as the image replayed in her head.

Vernon was sitting on a bench next to his pool, wearing sunglasses and swim trunks. 

Only his swim trunks. Which meant that he was shirtless. 

Oh God, what have I done to have my eyes blessed like this? 

Aerin did the only logical thing she thought she could do at the moment.

She took out her phone and slowly raised it over the hedge.

Making sure he wasn't looking and that the sound was off, she clicked the camera button.

But the flash went off. Oh ! Aerin dropped her phone.

She started to panick when she heard Vernon's voice right next to her. "Hello to you too."

"Ah!" Aerin fell off the bucket and landed on her .

She looked up and saw Vernon leaning over the hedge with a cocky grin on his face.

"Am I that good looking to you? I don't think I'm that great. I always wondered what you saw in me everytime I saw you staring at me in class."

Aerin gawked at him. "Y-You saw that?"

"Oh, and when you watched me through the window? And over the hedge? Yeah, pretty much."

Aerin's lips trembled. He knew all along. He knew all along. 

Vernon smirked at her shocked state. "How do you think I noticed all this?"

Aerin looked at him again in confusion. "Huh?"

"The only way I could notice is if I was looking at you myself."

Aerin registered his sentence into her head and blushed. "Y-You mean-"

Vernon laughed out loud, cutting her off.

"I find you cute too, Kim Aerin. Now, can we stop just peeking at each other in secret and freely look at each other?"

Aerin stayed silent, shocked again by his sudden confession.

"I'm asking you out right now, if you didn't know." Vernon smirked, "So is it a yes?"

Aerin got up from the ground and eagerly nodded. "Yes!"

He chuckled at how cute he thought she looked and nodded.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow in class. And this time, you can stare at me all you want because I'll be doing the same."

He winked at her before disappearing behind the hedge.

Aerin put her hand on her chest again. 

That just happened. Vernon asked me out. Vernon Chwe. Asked me out. 

Aerin cheered out loud and jumped around, making Vernon chuckle on the other side.