When Hana has trouble expressing her feelings for N and he thinks it's because she doesn't like him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o309bcMy471s8mzdvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o368zqXcIT1rww9fso4_250.gif  tumblr_o368zqXcIT1rww9fso3_250.gif 

For: loLlov

Partner: Vixx's Hakyeon

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Hana rubbed her hands together as she waited outside the gate.

The weather was getting chilly and she regretted wearing a skirt. 

I should never do anything for a boy again. Who cares if he likes skirts? It's freaking cold! 

Hana cursed under her breath. Suddenly, someone shoved a hot pack into her hands.

"Who wears a skirt in the winter?" Hana glared at her brother and made a face.

She secretly thanked him and rubbed her hands around the hot pack.

"Leo! Hana!" The siblings turned to the voices and smiled before walking up to their friends. "Got the tickets?"

Ravi held up the tickets, "Yup."

"Hey, Hana." Hana made eye contact with N and blushed before quickly looking away. "Hi."

N frowned at her coldness. He scowled at Ravi as he ruffled Hana's hair and comfortably started a conversation with her.

"Oh? You're wearing a skirt! Jung Hana never wears skirts." Ravi teased and quirked a brow, "Are you trying to impress someone?"

N looked at Hana hopefully. Hana glanced at N and blushed evern more. "I..."

Ravi put an arm around her, oblivious about her feelings for N. "If you like me, just say it. I'm willing to accept." He wiggled his brows at her.

Hana made a face and pushed him away. "I thought it was going to be hot today! And I love skirts! It's just I never get the chance to wear them."

N's face fell at her excuse. So it's not because of me. 

Leo rolled his eyes, getting slightly irritated. "We're going to be late. Let's go."

Ravi put his arm around Hana again and walked ahead of Leo and N.

N secretly glared holes into the back of Ravi's head as they walked.

Leo looked at N and shook his head. If only you knew.

The four of them walked inside the theatre. Ravi and Leo went to buy the snacks, leaving N and Hana alone.

"You look nice today." N complimented.

Hana couldn't make eye contact with him. "Thanks."

She coldly said before walking to the counter where they were struggling to carry all the snacks.

Hana touched her burning face and sighed.

N frowned at her retrieving figure. He'll have to try again next time.

Leo sat down first, followed by N, then Hana and Ravi.

N smiled, This is my chance. She hates ghosts. She's going to get scared and jump right into my arms! 

The movie started and Hana visibly turned pale as the move progressed.

Why did I agree to watch this? Oh right. Because N oppa loves horror movies. Seriously. I have to stop doing things for a boy. 

Hana peeked between her fingers as the main character walked into the empty warehouse.

Suddenly, a ghost popped out and Hana screamed. N waited for her to come to him and pouted when she went to Ravi.

Ravi put his arm around her and comforted her as she hid into his chest.

N snarled at Ravi again and threw a popcorn at his head.

After the movie was over, Leo left for his part-time job and Ravi got a call from his mom telling him to come home.

"See you guys later. We should watch another thriller next time!" Ravi waved and left the theatre.

Now it was just N and Hana. They silently walked to Hana's house.

N suddenly started coughing and sniffling. Hana furrowed her brows, "Oppa, are you sick?"

"A little. It's just the cold." Hana grabbed N's arm and brought him to the pharmacy across the street.

She bought medicine for colds and handed it to him. N looked at the medicine before looking at her in shock. 

Hana put it into his hand and gave him water. N just stood there, staring at her.

Hana waved her hand in front of his face. "Hello? Oppa? Are you going to take it or not?"

N suddenly smiled and nodded cutely. He ate the medicine and drank the water.

They started walking toward her house again. N kept on smiling, slightly creeping Hana out.

N leaned toward her, "Why did you buy me the medicine? Are you finally caring about me?"

Hana's face flushed and she stuttered. "What? N-No. It's just because I don't want to catch the cold from you. I hate getting sick."

N's smile turned into a frown. "Oh. So this was for you?"

Hana slowly nodded and walked faster. N caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "Why do you hate me?"

Hana's eyes widened at his question. "I-I don't hate you. Why would you think that?"

"You always avoid me or end our conversations early and go to Ravi instead. Am I boring? Or...do you like Ravi?"

Hana fervently shook her hands in front of her. "No, ew no. I would never like Ravi."

"Then what? You're always cold to me and never talk to me first."

Hana never realized he thought that. "I'm not being cold. Well, I'm not trying to be. I just can't express my feelings very well."

N raised a brow at her. "Feelings?"

"I like you, oppa."

"W-What?" His heart stopped.

"I like you. And I wanted to tell you but I couldn't bring myself to and I always get so embarrassed when you looke at me-"

She gasped when he pulled her into his arms and tightly hugged her. "Oppa.."

N smiled, "I like you too." Hana's heart fluttered.

N suddenly thought of something and smirked, "You wore the skirt because of me, huh?"

Hana quickly pulled away from him and looked back at her house. "Oh, look! We're already here. Thanks for walking me, oppa. See you tomorrow!"

She ran inside her house with a red face as N chuckled. "I like jeans too!"