(Surprise) When Suga goes out of his house only to see his ex with another man

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o83laymHm21s70o1po1_540.jpg

tumblr_o7w4yxIoME1tbd5x7o1_540.gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Suga

Hope it's angsty enough for you :)

Song: Ben - Like a Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gng_QRRobkU

pagebreak1.png

"Are you seriously leaving?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Suga stormed into their shared bedroom and yanked her wrist, spinning her around to face him. "You're not leaving."

"You can't control me anymore, Yoongi. I don't want to stay here if I'm just a mere fling."

Suga's face grew hard as he clenched his jaw. "You know you're not a fling. I need you, CJ." He tightened his grip on her wrist and pulled her in for a hug. "CJ-"

CJ pushed him away as a tear ran down her face. "Then say it." Suga looks at her in disbelief, stunned. "CJ-"

CJ scoffs, "See? You can't say it. And you never will be able to. It's as if you're ashamed of me. It's as if you don't want me by your side forever. We're getting old, Yoongi. I can't stay here forever."

CJ zipped her suitcase and pushed past him.

"My brother will come soon to take the rest of my stuff."

Those were the last words CJ said before she disappeared from his life. 

It has been two years since she left him and he was a mess. Suga laid on his bed, crawled into fetal position, as he hugged his knees with his inked arms. He was awake. He has been for the whole night, but he didn't move one inch even after the sun peeked through the curtains of his small window.

All he wanted to do was lay in bed all day. He hasn't visited the studio in days.

The next day, he finds himself showering and getting dressed, due to Jin's nagging that he should get out and get some fresh air. 

It might not be that bad. It'll help me forget about her.

Suga regrets it right when he steps out of the house and almost gets hit by a football.

"Sorry, sir!"

Suga waves the little boy off and gives the football back before walking toward the main streets. He walks while staring straight ahead until he sees someone he's been trying to forget.

"Yoongi...."

He stares at his ex who had her arm wrapped around another man. Noticing his gaze, she slowly pulls away, feeling somewhat small under his intense stare. But why should she? She was the one to leave him. She was the one who broke ties off with him. She was the one who was hurt, not him.

Suga keeps his eyes on her hand that he loved to hold and play with and still longed to touch. He can't bare to look at her face, her eyes. Those black eyes he adored and loved to gaze into, as he fall into the black hole more and more, letting the warm darkness wrap around him, comforting him.

As he stood there, staring at her hand that was a mere centimeter away from the stranger next to her, all that crossed his mind were the memories of them together.

Him holding her waist with his chin nuzzled on her shoulder, taking in her sweet scent of mint and apple while she pushed the cart and asked him if he's okay with curry tonight. Him lazily nodding yes becuase he really didn't care. Anything she made for him, he would eat.

Her snuggled close to his chest as they lied on the couch, watching reruns of Friends on Netflix. Hearing her laugh and feeling the humming of her voice on his chest as she told him stories of how her day was.

Watching her smiling and talking, excited about their rare dates out because he was always in the studio. Unknowingly smiling back because her smile was just that contagious.

Both staying in bed the whole day, quietly talking and laughing about inside jokes as the scent of coffee lingered in the air of ther ismall shared apartment. Eventually falling alssep again when the sun was still up to wake up to the moon shining through the small window above their bed. her hair back to get a glimpse of what he defined as perfection.

Waking up to her, with their hairs both messy and their limbs wrapped around each other, pressing his mouth on her forehead and sighing because how did he end up with such an amazing girl like her?

Going to sleep every night...wondering why he ever let her go,

Everything ran throught his mind. Every little thing he had forgotten over the past two years of trying to forget his first love. Every little thing breaking him on the inside, bit by bit. 

Missing her smile, her voice, her touch....

And right when he was starting to live his normal life again, she appears in front of him like a cruel miracle, looking as beautiful as ever.

She looked so full of life, with her hair grown long around her stomach, just how he rememeberd, and a bright smile on her face.

Fate just had to mock him like this.

You're such a fool for letting her go that one autumn night. You're such a jerk for never saying those three words she longed to hear. The three words that were on the tip of his tongue every time she smiled, laughed, looked at him that he was too cowardly to say. He would be bale to say it now.

He would be able to say it now. I love you. I love you. I love you. so much.

But it didn't matter anymore. She was happy with someone else, and she moved on.

Yoongi's eyes flickered to hers when she said four words after what seemed like a lifetime of silence.

"This is my fiance."

Shatter. That's what his heart did as soon as those words left . His eyes trail down to her hands again, and he is shocked to see a bright ring on her fourth finger. How did he not notice it before? He was staring at the hand for the longest time. How did her not-

"Congratulations," was all he could think of saying before giving her a small smile and wlaking out of her life forever, for the last time.

Those four words finally did it. It broke him, and he was back to the dark hole he was trapped in for two years. Four words could do a lot. It could break or make a person. It could also have made a person stay by his side, if he wasn't so stupid enough to be afraid. 

Four words he wished he would have said to her before sh eleft him that autumn night. 

"Will you marry me?"