(Surprise) When the huntsman Woozi appears in Hana's room

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

np6lxv.jpg

tumblr_npgc4fKJ9l1scl30to2_540.gif

For: LovelyM17Kis 

Partner: Seventeen's Woozi

I hope your like it :) Request again~~

pagebreak1.png

Ever since Hana turned 17, a character from a passage or story would somehow appear in front of her whenever she read it out loud. She still remembered when Hansel came out of her bathroom, claiming that she was his Gretel.

He called himself Hansol and ultimately left her side one day when he came across a trail of leaves on the ground, leading to the forest behind her house. After that incident, Hana never read out loud again.

Until today.

"Hana, would you kindly read the next passage for us?" Hana inwardly groaned and reluctantly obliged. Hana sighed to herself as she read on about the huntsman letting Snow White run away.

That night, she stayed awake waiting for a character to appear in her room. Surprisingly, no one came. "Maybe it was just a one time thing." Hana smiled and finally shut her eyes, going to dreamland.

"You really are the fairest of them all."

Hana furrowed her brows at the unfamiliar voice. She groggily opened her eyes and screamed. The male in front of her quickly shut , "Sh, Princess. You'll wake the evil Queen up."

Hana couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at the pink haired boy in her room. "H-How long have you been here?"

The male shrugged, "A while. I was wondering when you would wake up. I was afraid you already took a bite of the apple before I came."

Hana grew more confused at every word he said. "Wait, what?"

The male ignored her question and stared around at her room in awe. "What is this place we are in? It's fascinating. I've never seen anything like this."

Hana groaned and hit her forehead. She raised a brow at the male when she realized how tall he was. "I never read about the dwarves yesterday. Which one are you?"

The male scoffed with an offended look on his face, "Pardon me, Princess but I am the huntsman, Woozi."

Hana burst out into laughter. "You? The huntsman? But you're so small!"

Woozi glared at her and folded his arms, "For your information, the Queen herself chose me because I was the most skilled among the other fools who call themselves huntsman. They can't even shoot a deer." He smirked.

Hana wiped a fake tear and cleared . "Whatever you say, huntsman."

Woozi raised a brow at her. "I never thought the Princess would be so mannerless. I should've just killed you when I had the chance." He spat, clearly still offended.

"I'm sorry, Wooni."

"It's Woozi."

"But you're going to have to go back." Woozi furrowed his brows, "Go back? To where? I'm fine where I am."

Hana shook her head, Oh gosh. "What I'm saying is that-"

"Shhh, do you hear that?" Woozi cupped his ear and walked toward the door. "What are you doing?" Woozi shut and shushed her again.

"We have to get out of here."

"What?"

"The Queen is awake! If she knows that you're still alive, she'll have our heads!" Hana rolled her eyes and walked up to the door.

"Princess, no!" Hana ignored him and opened the door. "Good morning, mom."

Her mother sweetly smiled at her, "Pancakes or waffles?" "Pancakes." Her mother nodded her head and made her way downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Hana closed the door and turned around to face the gawking huntsman. "See? She won't hurt me. So you can leave now."

Woozi shook his head, "No, I can't just leave you here under the Queen's...castle." Woozi looked around her room again. "Where are we exactly?"

Hana rolled her eyes and sighed. "You have a lot to learn, my friend."

Woozi's face lit up, "Friend? Did you just call me your friend, Princess? Well, I am honored."

Hana scoffed and walked to the bathroom in her room. Woozi followed her like a lost puppy.

"And what are pancakes? They sound...dangerous." Hana shook her head. 

This is going to be a long day.