When Joy is being bullied by some girls at Exo's fansigning and D.O rescues her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_ni126qsAGC1rev8xjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9i9yeuGMU1rz9z3zo1_500.gif 

For: summerdust

Partner: Exo's D.O

Thanks for waiting! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Joy fanned herself as she waited in the long line.

The air was hot and humid and her body was sticky but she didn't mind because she was in line waiting for Exo.

Exo was only but her favorite group in the entire world. Her bias was D.O and she couldn't wait to see him. It would be the first time.

Joy came all the way from Busan to see them. She even planned her outfit and what to say to them ever since she bought the ticket last week.

Joy inwardly squealed when the line moved again. Just a couple minutes more and I'll get to see them! 

Joy believed that nothing could ruin this day. But that all changed when she heard three girls talking behind her.

"Oh my gosh, look at her legs. Why did she even bother wearing shorts? She'll just scar our oppas eyes."

Joy unconsciously crossed her legs in an attempt to somehow cover them.

"And look at her hair. Who even wears those kind of clips anymore?"

"Is she from the countryside?"

Joy just knew the girls were talking about her. She liked her hair pins. They were pink bows that her grandmother gave her when she was little.

The line moved again, but Joy didn't feel as happy as before anymore. Was it a mistake to wear my shorts? I don't want Exo to be disgusted of me. 

Joy slightly glanced back to look at the three girls. She frowned when she saw how pretty they were.

They were tall and lean with long legs and hair. Anyone who saw them would fall for them. 

Even Exo...I'm nothing compared to them. 

Exo was in view now as the line moved more and more closer to them.

The first person was none other than D.O, the one she came for.

The girls started to insult her again. Joy turned around and quickly looked at them before turning around.

"What the heck was that?" Joy froze.

One of the girls harshly turned her around. "Did you just roll your eyes at us?"

Joy's eyes widened. "W-What? N-No! I didn't-"

"Oh my gosh, look at that face. It's even uglier than I expected it to be."

Joy shut as her eyes welled with tears.

The one in the middle stepped forward and poked her shoulder. "If you're ugly and fat, you shouldn't even have the right to look at us like that. How dare you roll your eyes at us? What? Is it because you're jealous? Why are you even here? Exo would be so-"

"So what?" The fans gasped as someone stepped down from the platform.

The three girls gasped when they saw their idol walking toward them.

They quickly fixed their hair and clothes and stepped around Joy to get closer to him. "Oppa, what are you-"

D.O walked past them and faced Joy. "Are you alright?"

Joy looked up at the familiar voice and gasped. She quickly hid her face behind her hands in embarrassment.

D.O frowned and turned back to the girls. "We would be so what?"

The tallest one frowned, "Don't you agree with us, oppa? She's such a disgrace to Exo. She's so ugly, she doesn't deserve to be your fan. You guys would be so scarred and disappointed seeing her face."

D.O glared down at her and walked closer to her. "The only thing we would be disappointed about are fans like you guys."

The girls gasped, "Oppa-"

"What? Just because you're taller and skinnier than her, you think you're better than her? Don't you know that the outside is nothing without the inside? Just like you guys. You guys would be nothing without your guys' bodies. In my eyes, you guys are way uglier than her, hideous."

The girls cried and ran away. D.O took a deep breath and turned around again to talk to Joy but she was gone.

D.O frowned and walked back onto the platform to continue the fansigning.

Joy sat in the parking lot and cried her eyes out. She never felt so humiliated in her life.

She just got insulted in front of Exo. In front of D.O 

Joy planted her face in her palms and cried. A hand suddenly tapped her shoulder.

She looked up and saw someone holding banana milk in front of her. Joy gasped when she saw D.O smiling down at her.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just got you my favorite." He looked at the space next to her. "May I?" Joy scooted and he sat down.

She took the milk but her mind was still fuzzy. Was D.O actually sitting next to her? Oh my god.

D.O looked at her red eyes and frowned. "Have you been crying this whole time?" He took out a handkerchief and wiped her tears.

Joy backed away, causing D.O to stop and get confused.

Joy lowered her face. "Thank you for the drink. I'll get going now." She stood up and started to walk away when he grabbed her hand.

Joy's breath hitched as a jolt shot up her arm. "Aren't you going to thank your hero?" Joy turned around. "Hero?"

D.O nodded and stood up. "I defended you and I must admit, I was pretty cool back there." He lightheartedly smirked and joked.

"You...defended me?" He nodded. "Did you think I'd side with those snobby girls? No way. To me, you're way prettier."

Joy's heart flipped. Was this really happening? "I don't know how to thank you..."

"How about staying here and finishing the banana milk with me? I don't like drinking alone."

Joy looked at the milk in their hands and smiled and nodded.

D.O's mouth formed into a heart-shaped smile as he poked the straw in for her.

"By the way, I like your pink bows."