When Rian thinks Bobby is cheating on her and Bobby is trying to tell her that its a misunderstanding

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4e1otGGII1u2go3io1_500.jpg

tumblr_nknaagIIca1sycyleo2_500.gif

tumblr_nknaagIIca1sycyleo1_500.gif

For: Jriana

Partner: iKON's Bobby

Enjoy! And comments are appreciated ;)

pagebreak1.png

Rian would have over poured her tea if the waiter didn't stop her. "Are you alright, miss?"

Rian snapped out of her thoughts and assured her that she was fine. She set the teacup down and looked back at her boyfriend casually chatting with a beautiful girl.

The girl batted her eyelashes and lightly hit his shoulder as she laughed while covering . 

Rian's blood boiled as Bobby let her do all those things to him. The girl was obviously flirting with him. Why didn't her get that?

He should just get up and walk away from her. Why was he even seeing her?

Then it clicked. He's cheating on me. 

Rian tapped her foot as she waited for Bobby to come back home.

The light at the door came on as the door finally opened. Rian's nose twitched when she smelled a mixture of alcohol and another girl's perfume on him. "You're back."

"You're still awake? It's late, babe. You should've just went to sleep."

So that I can't catch you cheating on me? Rian folded her arms across her chest and frowned at him. "Where were you all night?"

Bobby shrugged, "Out with a friend." 

A friend, huh? Rian blocked his way and leaned close to his face. "What friend? Do I know this friend?"

Bobby backed away with his hands in front of him. "Woah, calm down. It was just a friend from high school. We were catching up."

Bobby walked past her and tried to go up the stairs but Rian stopped him again. "I know you're cheating on me!"

Bobby's eyes widened in shock. "W-What? Who said that?"

"I saw you today with that girl! And don't even try to make an excuse. She was acting way to close to just be a 'friend'." She made quotation marks with her fingers as she glared at him.

Bobby scoffed and laughed at her assumption. "You think I'm cheating on you with Irene? She's just a friend. Plus, she has a boyfriend."

Rian didn't believe him. "Then why were you guys sitting so close and laughing and holding each other?"

"We were close back then. It's natural to be like that with her."

Rian's jaw dropped, "Do you act like that with all girls you're 'close' with?"

She dramatically put her hand up in the air before dropping them by her side.

"I should've listened to my sister when she said you were a player. I should've known by the way you were so smooth with me. I should've known."

"Woah, woah woah. Slow down, babe." Bobby grabbed her wrist before she could walk away.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands!" Rian jerked away from him.

Bobby chuckled, "Fine. But let me explain. Irene is just a good friend. And no, I don't do that with all the girls I'm 'close' with. I only do that to you and one other woman in my life."

Rian's eyes widened and she felt like she was about to explode. "WHO?"

"My mom." Rian froze and blinked at him.

"So don't worry. I'm not cheating on you and I never will. I only have eyes for you, Rian. No one else."

Bobby s his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

Rian huffed. "Alright, I believe you. Just let me know next time so I don't go assuming things. You know how I am."

Bobby widely smiled. "I know. I'll tell you everything in detail next time."