(Sequel) When Eunhye rejects Jinyoung's confession even though she likes him back

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o4de1nnQBj1tvqua0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4dej19m0R1tvqua0o1_r1_400.gif  

For: BeautifulRain

Partner: Got7's Jr

This is the sequel to chapter 109. Enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

Eunhye flipped onto her backside and sighed again.

Was she stupid for turning down his confession? 

No. He deserves it. He can't just suddenly say he likes me back and become a bigger part of my life. 

But she liked him ever since middle school, for over five years! Isn't this what she's always wanted? 

Maybe... But it's too sudden! He made me suffer, thinking it was one-sided so I should make him suffer too. 

But Eunhye knew she was too nice to do something like that.

Eunhye groaned and flipped onto her belly and screamed into her pillow.


Jinyoung whined when someone pulled the covers off of him.

Mark coughed and scrunched his face in disgust. "When's the last time you showered?!"

"Shut up." Jinyoung pulled the covers back up and closed his eyes.

He groaned when Mark pulled them off again.

"You can't just lay here and avoid her. Just confess again!"

"And get rejected twice? No thanks."

Mark sighed, "I'm telling you. She likes you back!"

"Then why did she say no?"

"I-I don't know..."

Jinyoung huffed and wrapped his arms around his body. "Leave me alone."

Mark frowned. He wouldn't just let these two avoid each other forever. He mischievously smirked and walked out of the room. 


"Jinyoung got into a car accident!" 

Eunhye shot up from her bed and yelled, "WHAT? Where are you right now?" 

Eunhye grabbed her jacket and ran out of the house to grab a taxi.

She tapped her foot on the floor as the taxi driver drove to the hospital. "Can you drive a little faster please?"

Eunhye bit her fingernails and looked at the time. Please don't die. Please. 


"Eunhye got into a car accident!"

Jinyoung threw the covers off of him and stood up. "WHAT? Where is she right now?"

Jinyoung ran out of the house and didn't even bother calling a taxi as he ran toward the hospital.

Eunhye got out of the taxi and ran inside.

Mark was already there, waiting outside the operation room with his face in his hands.

"What happened? He's okay, right? Tell me he's okay!"

Eunhye shook Mark's shoulders as tears welled in her eyes.

Mark looked at her with sad eyes and shook his head.

Eunhye choked on her tears and fell to the ground. "He can't just leave like this! How can he?"

Jinyoung ran into the hospital and went straight to the operation room.

He skidded to a stop when he saw Eunhye crying on the floor.

"I should've just accepted his confession and told him that I like him back."

She said in between her sobs. "I should have told him that I liked him ever since middle school, and that I take back what I said last Saturday."

Jinyoung looked at Mark who was trying not to laugh.

He looked at Eunhye again and noticed that she was wearing different pairs of shoes on each foot.

Jinyoung chuckled and walked up to them.

Mark quietly snuck away and gave Jinyoung a thumbs up.

Eunhye continued to sob and mumble things in between.

"Then tell me now."

Eunhye's eyes shot open and she fell back onto her . "W-What? How..."

Eunhye saw Mark running away and scrambled off the ground to attack him. "I'm going to kill him!"

Jinyoung stopped her and chuckled, "Kill him later. Right now."

He held Eunhye's shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Isn't there something you want to tell me?"

Eunhye wiped her tears and pretended that nothing happened. "No."

She gasped and pointed behind him. "Look!"

Jinyoung smirked, "That doesn't work on me."

Eunhye cursed under her breathe. "Fine. I'll tell you if you let me go."

Jinyoung gave her a look. "I won't run away." Eunhye assured him.

As soon as Jinyoung let go of her shoulders, Eunhye ran past him.

Jinyoung tilted his head and scoffed with a smile. "You're wearing different shoes on your feet!"

Eunhye looked down and facepalmed herself as she turned the corner.

Jinyoung laughed and jogged after her. "You can't leave me now! I know everything!"