(Sequel) When Jungkook rejected Alya because his friend liked her too

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o6nznzjFiv1u5ikygo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ieevFG831s55lfeo1_400.giftumblr_o6ieevFG831s55lfeo2_400.gif

tumblr_o6ieevFG831s55lfeo3_400.giftumblr_o6ieevFG831s55lfeo4_400.gif 

For: angell2002

Partner: BTS' Jungkook

This is the sequel to 198! I hope you like it~

pagebreak1.png

Jungkook sulked as he sat in front of his couch. He was done with all his homework and was waiting for Taehyung to call him so they can go eat dinner together.

He didn't really feel like eating though. Especially because he knew that Taehyung was probably confessing to Alya right now. 

Suddenly, the door bell rang. "Is Taehyung already here?"

Jungkook got up and opened the door. Sana barged inside and smacked the top of his head.

Twice-Sana.png

"Ow! What the hell-"

"You're so stupid!"

Jungkook held the top of his head and yelled as Sana kept hitting him. "OW! What are you talking about?"

Sana hit his back one last time before huffing. "Taehyung confessed to Alya today!"

Jungkook slowly stood up straight. I know.

"And that's why you rejected her."

Jungkook looked at her. "H-How'd you know?"

"Because I'm not stupid like you!" Sana hit his head again.

"Stop hitting me!"

"You broke two hearts, Jungkook! How are you going to fix this?"

Jungkook grabbed her arms. "Two? How? Taehyung confessed to her and Alya-"

"Rejected him."

Jungkook let go of her arms and his fell to his side. She rejected him?

"You were trying to be the "good guy" and give her to Taehyung but this doesn't work like that. You ended up breaking two people trying to heal one."


tumblr_o0zizfedEe1swzn9wo1_540.jpg

Jungkook walked into the restaurant and saw Taehyung waving his hand in the air. He nodded and walked over.

"Hey, I already ordered a coke for you."

Jungkook smiled, "Thanks."

Should I ask him? No, it'll just ruin the mood.

They ordered hamburgers and fries and began to eat. Taehyung popped a fry into his mouth and moaned with his eyes closed. "This tastes so good."

Jungkook searched Taehyung's face and frowned. Taehyung was acting, smiling like usual.

"Aren't you going to ask me?"

"About what?"

"About Alya."

Jungkook slowly stopped chewing and glanced up at him. Taehyung sadly grinned, "She rejected me. ...And by the look on your face, you already knew that."

Jungkook didn't say anything. Taehyung smirked, "Do you know what she said? She said she likes you."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's mild reaction. "I'm guessing you already knew that as well." He smirked, "Gosh, I feel so stupid."

Taehyung tried to smile and joke but Jungkook could see right through him. He was hurting inside. His smile was forced. 

"I'm sorry."

Taehyung made a face, "For what? For being you? Psh, I can't control who she likes, Jungkook. It's not your fault."

Jungkook bit his lower lip and looked down at his hands. Taehyung was about to take another bite of his hamburger when he saw Jungkook's face expression. "You like her back, huh?"

Jungkook kept his eyes down. Taehyung put his hamburger back on the plate.

"And you asked Sana about Alya not for me but for you." He leaned forward, trying to look at Jungkook's face that was still down.

Taehyung lightly scoffed and leaned back onto the booth. "Gosh, this situation is so twisted."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook mumbled. 

Taehyung leaned over and tapped him on the head. "You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault." Jungkook looked up when Taehyun asked for the bill.

"What are you doing? We're not done yet."

"I know, but don't you have somewhere better to be?"

Jungkook saw a box of dark chocolate covered raspberries. He realized what he was saying and softened, "Taehyung..."

Taehyung lazily smiled, "Go. I'm fine."

Jungkook gave him one last smile, grabbed the box, and said a "thanks" before running out of the restaurant.

Taehyung leaned back and sighed. "You did the right thing, Taehyung."


Jungkook ran to Alya's house and rang the doorbell. Impatient, he knocked on the door. "Alya! Alya!"

Alya opened the door and gasped, "Jungkoo-" Her breath was knocked out of her when he embraced her in a big hug.

"I like you too, Alya. I'm sorry for rejecting you everytime. It's-"

"I know," she slid her arms around his waist and hugged him back. "It was because of Taehyung."

They pulled away but Jungkook kept his hands on her waist. Alya looked up into his eyes. "You were trying to play the "good guy" but I don't need a good guy. I just need you, Jungkook. I want you."

Jungkook smiled, "Me too. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that and hug me again."

Jungkook obliged and hugged her. Alya rested her face on his chest and sighed. "I like this." 

After a minute or two, Alya pulled away and touched his face. "And remember, you doing this doesn't make you the bad guy."

Jungkook nodded and brushed her bangs away from her face. "Oh right." He took a small box out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. Her face brightened.

"Your favorite." Alya took the box of sweets and smiled. "Thanks Jungkook."

Alya suddenly giggled, making Jungkook smile. "What?"

"Sana's going to kill you, if she didn't already."

"She already came by and beat me." He winced and held his cheek, "It still hurts. Can you help me ease the pain?" 

Alya giggled before kissing his cheek. "Here too," Jungkook pointed to his lips and Alya whined before hitting his chest. "We just started."

"Fine, then here." Jungkook pointed to his other cheek. Alya smiled and tiptoed before leaning in. Right before her lips touched his cheek, Jungkook turned his head and pecked her lips. 

Alya backed away and gasped. "Jungkook!"

Jungkook stuck his tongue out and ran away laughing. "Come back here! Where's Sana when you need her?" Alya chased after him.

Jungkook turned around and caughter her by the waist before spinning around, making Alya laugh.