When they acted as lovers in a drama but Joyce ignores Jungkook when there are no cameras

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for jungkook photoshoot

Image result for jungkook photoshoot gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Jungkook

Sorry for the long wait!

pagebreak1.png

“I,” Jungkook held her closer by the waist as he looked into her eyes. “I want you to stay by me, for a long time.”

 

Joyce stared back with wide eyes as he leaned in.

 

Right before their lips met, “Hey! Who let the cat out?” The director yelled with rage from his chair behind the screen. “Cut! Cut! We’ll have to do it again. Let’s take a break, and someone please get that cat!”

 

Three staff workers ran out onto the set to get the cat they used as Joyce’s pet in the drama.

 

Jungkook kept his arm around her waist and smirked, “Did your heart flutter-”

 

Joyce pushed him off of her and walked away, leaving Jungkook in disbelief. He scoffed as his stylists rushed to fix his hair and makeup. This girl. She’s so hard to get. He pursed his lips and waved the stylists off before following Joyce to the dressing room.

 

Joyce sat down in front of the mirror and drank Vitamin water.

 

Jungkook knocked on the open door. Joyce capped the bottle and set it on the vanity before unlocking her phone.

 

Jungkook raised a brow and sneered before leaning against the doorway and crossing his arms. He cleared his throat out loud multiple times to grab her attention.

 

Joyce, once again, ignored him and started fixing her hair in the mirror.

 

Jungkook scoffed, “Shouldn’t you at least acknowledge me?” Joyce made eye contact with him through the mirror and stood up. She walked toward him and Jungkook finally loosened up. “See? It’s not that hard. So what are you doing after-”

 

Joyce slightly pushed him out of the way and walked right past him. “Hey!” He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, putting her in front of him. “Why are you ignoring me? I didn’t do anything wrong! All I did was try to ask you for your number.”

 

Joyce glared up at him and jerked her wrist away. She took a step closer so that they were inches away. “Last time you talked to me, you already knew my number. Or should I say you gave it to me.”

 

“What? I didn’t know you before this drama.”

 

“Are you sure, Jeon Jungkook?”

 

Jungkook furrowed his brows but didn’t back down. “Yes, I am, Joyce.”

 

Joyce’s eyes shook like her voice as she spat, “Now you call me my name. Thanks, jerk, for not calling me 320.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened. 320? That’s…..that’s…

 

Joyce shoved his shoulder as she walked away. By the time Jungkook opened his mouth to call her, she was gone. “She’s Joyce. She’s...she’s…”

 

Jungkook ran out of the dressing room and frantically looked around the set. “Joyce! Where’s Joyce? Has anyone seen her?”

 

“She just left. Her manager said she wasn’t feeling well.”

 

Jungkook ran out into the parking lot with one empty space and cursed out loud as the forgoteen memory came back.  

 

“Hey, 320! Do you want this? I’m feeling a little full. Can you eat this for me? Of course you can! You’re never too full for anything, right?” Jungkook threw his sandwich at a girl sitting in the middle of the cafeteria.

 

She was overweight and had a bowl cut hairstyle with tears welling up in her eyes.

 

“Come on, everyone! If you have food to throw away, there’s a human trash can who will do it for you. This too.” Jungkook took his friend’s chocolate milk while his friend protested and poured it over the girl’s head and pink clothes.

 

“Wow, pink looks nice on you. Maybe I should call you pig instead of 320 from now on, what do you think?” Jungkook cackled as he walked out of the cafeteria with his friends following after him.

 

A black van drove out onto the street. Joyce looked out the window as the memory haunted her mind over and over.

 

“Joyce, should we grab something to eat? It’s past dinner time but you didn’t eat anything all day.”

 

Joyce looked at her reflection on the car window and frowned at herself. She finally achieved her goal weight and looked gorgeous in everyone’s eyes, but she still wasn’t satisfied.

 

“No thanks, I’m not hungry.”