When the visuals have to give hints about their group members and Mingyu falls for Yumi's beauty

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o1wlq7b2Ox1t9n75fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1a6apy4aF1qh1gd1o1_500.gif

tumblr_o1a6apy4aF1qh1gd1o3_500.gif

For: Niveaa

Partner: Seventeen's Mingyu

Thanks for waiting~

pagebreak1.png

Yumi arrived at the set to film her interview.

Her group's leader, Sowon, was going to be on We Got Married soon and she had to give hints about her so that her husband could have a guess.

When she walked in, she spotted another person sitting in front of the camera.

Yumi almost stumbled on her feet when she saw him. 

Sowon unnie is going to be with Seventeen's Mingyu?! Wait, no. The husband wouldn't be here. 

Yumi walked closer and was in awe of Mingyu's visuals. No wonder he's the visual. 

Mingyu gave the last hint and got up from the chair. His eyes landed on Yumi and he froze.

Yumi was talking to the director and didn't notice him looking at her. 

She's so beautiful. Is she DK's wife? Dang, he's a lucky one. 

"Yumi, it's your turn." Yumi nodded and sat down where Mingyu was just sitting.

"Hyung, do I have another schedule after this?"

Seventeen's manager looked at his watch. "Not for another hour."

Mingyu smiled, "Then let's stay for a while."

Mingyu stood behind the cameras and staff and watched as Yumi spoke and giggled as she described Sowon. 

She's describing the wife, so she's not the wife. It must be my lucky day. 

Yumi finished close to an hour later. She bowed to the staff and accidentally bumped into a tall figure.

"Oof, sorry." Yumi's breath hitched when she saw Mingyu's handsome face smiling down at her.

"Don't you just love fate?"

Yumi furrowed her brows. "Pardon?"

"What are the odds that I was chosen to do the interview and bump into an angel like you?"

"Was that supposed to be a pickup line?"

Mingyu's smirk wiped off and he blankly stared at her. "What?"

Yumi stifled her laugh. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

Mingyu caught her arm and stepped in front of her. "Let's start over. Hi, I'm Mingyu from Seventeen."

Yumi smiled, amused. "Yumi from Gfriend."

"Can I have your number?"

Yumi gaped at him, "Excuse me?"

Mingyu chukled, "My bad. I have a habit of wanting to get to know beauties better."

Yumi scoffed and hid her laugh behind her hand. "I'm sorry, but if you want my number, fix your pickup lines. They don't work on me."

Yumi flipped her hair and sauntered toward the exit.

Mingyu scoffed with a lopsided grin on his face. "Did I just get rejected?"

Realization dawned on him and he looked around to check if anyone heard or saw what just happened.

He cleared his throat and called his manager over. "Let's go now, hyung."

Mingyu walked to his van and watched as Yumi got into her van and drove away.

"I'll get your number next time for sure."

He smirked and got into the van to go to the radio station for Seventeen's next schedule.