(Changed) When Yongguk found the note given to him by Hyera at a fansign very interesting

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

download.jsp?FileID=31226250 

tumblr_ngptrgo6JV1rwp8qqo4_250.gif

tumblr_myv8xrbwvN1rs7wkmo2_500.gif

For: 0411yes

Partner: BAP's Yongguk

I changed the scenario. Next time, make sure to pick one bias! Enjoy!!!!

pagebreak1.png

Hyera jumped up and down as the line moved again. She could now see all the members from where she was standing. "Eeeeek!" Hyera squealed and smiled from ear to ear as she saw all of B.A.P sitting down and interacting with their fans.

After another half hour, it was finally Hyera's turn. She gripped onto her Matrix album and her lips. Although she wasn't there with them since the beginning of their career, she still considered herself a very devoted Baby and supported them with all her heart.

"Hi." Hyera stopped breathing when Zelo waved and smiled at her. She blushed and put a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "Hi." He chuckled, "Well, I can't do anything unless you give me your album, right?"

Hyera blinked and gasped before handing him the album. "Oh! Sorry." Zelo grinned at her before opening the album. "It's alright. Your name?"

"H-Hyera. Kim Hyera." Zelo smiled and signed the album. "You have a pretty name." Blushing, she thanked him before moving on to the next member.

As the line moved along, Hyera's heart raced faster and faster at the thought of meeting her ultimate bias for the first time. She arrived at Himchan, who smiled at her and for her red cheeks. She gasped and covered her face, frowning.

Himchan laughed and reassured her, "Don't hide it! It's cute, don't worry." Hyera blushed even more when she realized that he called her cute. Thanking him, she moved on to the last person. She gulped and looked at the leader who was smiling at her. "H-Hello."

"Hi." Her hear fluttered and she felt as if she could melt right there because of his deep, charasmatic voice. "What's your name?" Hyera blinked. She opened btu couldn't say anything as he stared at her. Himchan leaned and told Yongguk her name for her.

He chuckled, "Kim Hyera. Pretty name for a pretty girl." Hyera thought her heart was going to pop out of her chest. She smiled and thanked him. "You have a pretty smile too." Hyera beamed at his compliment and smiled even wider.

Himchan, once again, leaned over. "He's telling you the truth. He doesn't usually compliment fans like this." Yongguk smacked him on the back, telling him to pay attention to the fan in front of him. Himchan pouted but listened to him, asking the fan what her name was.

Before her time with Yongguk was over, Hyera slipped a letter onto the table. He raised his brows in surprise. "For me?" Hyera timidly nodded. She collected her album and thanked him before leaving with a huge smile on her face. Mission complete! 

After the fansign was over, B.A.P. walked to the van. "I'm so hungry!" Daehyun rubbed his stomach with a pained expression. "I feel like my stomach is committing suicide." Yongguk shook his head at the younger and sat in the front seat.

He immediately took out the letter from the pretty fan and started to read it. Unconsciously, Yongguk put a smile on his face that grew bigger and bigger with every word he read. Out of all the letters and gifts he got from his fans, this was the most touching.

"Why are you smiling so much hyung?" Jongup raised the question that got all the memebrs to turn forward to Yongguk. Youngjae snatched the letter from his hand, "Oh! It's a fan letter. But why are you so happy from it?" Yongguk turned around and took the letter back from Youngjae's hands. "It's nothing. Learn to mind your own business, Youngjae."

Youngjae pouted, "Hmph." He pretended to be mad and looked out the window, folding his arms. Yongguk read the letter again and smiled to himself.

A week later, Hyera was in line for another fansign event for her favotie group. The feelings all came back when she spotted B.A.P. from afar. This time, Yongguk was the first one in line.

"Hello." Hyera shyly waved. Yongguk looked up, "Oh! It's you!" Hyera quirked a brow. "Me?" Yongguk smiled his gummy smile, "I really enjoyed your letter last time, Hyera." She stopped breathing when he said her name. "Y-You remember my name?"

Yongguk laughed, "Of course. Why wouldn't I remember the name of my favorite fan?" Hyera couldn't stop smiling while he signed the album. "Did you mean it?" Hyera looked up at his question and tilted her head in confusion. 

Cute. "In the letter. You said all those great things about me. I didn't know if they were all true or not." Hyera gasped, "Of course they're all true!" Yongguk blinked at her sudden outburst in surprise. She meekly smiled, "I mean, that's what I think about you."

Yongguk smiled and ruffled her hair. "Thanks, Hyera." He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I think you're beautiful too." Hyera's ear turned red. He leaned back with a smile on his face. "See you later."

Hyera waved and moved onto Jongup. Then she thought about what he said. Later? 

On her way home, she opened the album and read all the messages from the members. She stopped at Yongguk's page and gasped at the message: I would love to know more about what you think of me, if you don't mind. (I actually just want to see you again.) Here's my number. I'll be waiting for your call. 

Hyera stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and squealed in delight. She jumped up and down, like a mad man, earning looks from those around her. Hyera giggled and skipped all the way home. She couldn't wait to see him again.