When IKON bullies her best friend and Jisoo stands up to them, shocking Bobby since he is the school's bad boy

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

20151025_Kfashionista_iKON_Bobby.jpg

Hot-Bobby-ikon-37828895-268-333.gif

For: AriSarangNeo

Partner: Ikon's Bobby

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Jisoo popped her gum and walked into the school gates. She spotted her best friend standing alone near the front and ran over.

"Park Minji!" Jisoo jumped and slung her arm around her friend's shoulder.

Minji yelped and hit her arm. "Don't scare me like that." They both laughed.

"Why are you standing here? Are you waiting for someone?"

Minji quickly shook her head with wide eyes. "No."

Jisoo noticed how she played with her jacket and knew she was lying. She pretended like everything was fine and nudged her. "Then come one, let's get to class."

The bell rang for break. Jisoo walked to Minji's locker while eating on a granola bar.

Minji warily glanced around. Jisoo furrowed her brows and slowly approached her. "Hey-"

Minji gasped and turned around with her hands in front of her as if she was trying to protect herself. Jisoo raised a brow but didn't say anything.

Minji relaxed and went back to her locker. "Hey."

Jisoo bit her snack and carefully examined her. She's not hurt anywhere... 

"Oh my god, it's IKON!" The girls in the hallway screamed and huddled around a group of boys.  

Jisoo looked back at the group of boys smiling and rolled her eyes. She hated boys like them.

They bullied others and played around with girls. They didn't even have to study because their parents paid the school. Stupid rich boys. 

Jisoo looked at Minji who visibly stiffened at their name. She shut her locker and rushed inside her classroom.

Jisoo tilted her head in confusion but let it go again.

When lunch time came around, Jisoo told Minji to wait for her while she went to the bathroom.

Jisoo waved her hands, trying to dry them as she walked out of the bathroom. She stopped by the vending machine to get a drink.

After finishing it, she turned the corner to go to Minji but stopped when she heard voices. IKON? 

"You're so pretty today. Did you do something new to your hair?"

"Or maybe she put some make up on."

"Finally trying to hide your ugly face from the world?" The boys chortled. Jisoo's blood boiled at the thought of IKON bullying someone again.

"She's still ugly though."

"Aw, it's okay Minji. Don't cry. You're still our favorite." 

MINJI?! Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. No one messes with her best friend.

She stepped out into the hallway with fire in her eyes. "Hey! Why don't you chew on this, ugly!" Jisoo threw her empty can toward the boys.

Just in time, Junhoe turned around and got hit right on the forehead. She wasn't on the softball team for nothing.

He gawked and touched his forehead to see if it was bleeding. The boys stood shocked as well as Jisoo approached them.

"Jisoo..." Jisoo pulled Minji protectively behind her and glared at the boys.

"How dare you pick on others just because they're not rich like you? Do you guys reallt have nothing better to do? I guess not, because you're all just walking money bags who use their daddy's money to get what they want. Sorry to break it to you, but no one genuinely cares about the money and looks. Why don't you fix your attitude and ego before going around and picking on people who obviously rank higher than you. Have a heart."

Jisoo angrily stalked away while Minji trailed behind.

The boys were frozen in their spots. Did they just get dissed by a girl?

Junhoe scoffed and cursed her as the group walked away.

Bobby smirked and looked back at her once before leaving with the boys. Interesting. 

Junhoe spat on the ground. "I'm going to sue that ! Does she know how expensive this face is?"

Hanbin and Jinhwan chuckled as they passed a basketball around.

"I think she's kind of cute." Donghyuk smirked and bit his lips. Bobby glared at him.

"Yeah. She's the first person to ever say those kind of things to us. She's one of a kind." Yunhyeong smiled while Chanwoo agreed.

Junhoe looked at all of them as if they were crazy. "What about you, Bobby! You're on my side, right?"

Bobby smirked and apologetically smiled, "Sorry man but I have to side with Donghyuk on this one."

Junhoe groaned and rolled his eyes. "This is why I don't like girls. They get in between us guys!"

After school, Bobby waited at the front gate. He leaned off the wall when he saw Jisoo walking out with Minji.

Jisoo automatically stood in front of Minji and glared at him when he stopped in front of them. "What do you want?"

Minji cluctched onto her shirt and mumbled, "Let's just go."

"If you want to say something, say it to me and leave Minji alone."

Bobby widened his eyes. Are all friends like this? He cleared his throat and tried to sound sincere. "I wanted to apologize about what happened earlier."

Jisoo raised her brow, "Are you serious?" She looked at Minji and whispered, "Go wait at the stop. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Minji nodded, warily looked at Bobby, and left. Jisoo turned back to Bobby and folded her arms. "Stop messing around and get to the point."

Bobby smiled, "I'm not playing." "You can't convince with me that stupid smile on your face."

"Go out with me."

Jisoo's eyes almost popped out. "WHAT?"

Bobby smirked, "You told me to get to the point. Go out with me. And I'll stop bullying your friend."

I knew that apology wasn't real. Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Why would I? I despise people like you. People who think they're all that because they have rich parents."

"Then I'll change that. I'll make you believe that there's much more to us than you think. Because we aren't what you think we're like. And I'm willing to show you...if you let me." His eyes weren't smiling anymore and looked sincere.

Jisoo gulped as she stared into his brown eyes. Why is my heart like this? 

"And that apology was real." Bobby smirked before putting his hands in his pockets.

"See you around, girlfriend." He winked at her before walking away.

Jisoo gawked at him. "I'm not your girlfriend!"

A couple of students looked at her weirdly. Jisoo cursed under her breath and ran all the way to the bus stop. She'll just have to deal with him tomorrow.


Jisoo jumped when someone slung his arm around her. 

"Hey, girlfriend." Bobby happily smiled at her, his eyes disappearing. 

Jisoo rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the stomach, hard. "Shut up and go to class for once." 

Bobby doubled over in pain but kept the smile on his face. "Still as fiesty as ever, I see." 

Jisoo closed her locker ans started to walk away. 

Bobby called out from behind her, "You're going to fall for me! I know you will! I can already see it in your eyes!" 

Jisoo groaned and covered her face from the eyes of the other students who were whispering to each other. 

Minji furrowed her brows when she saw Jisoo covering her face. "What's wrong? Why are people looking at you?" 

"Nothing. Let's go to class." Jisoo pulled Minji's arm and led her out of the hallway. 

"Do they still bother you?" Minji shook her head. "Surprisingly. They stopped after you hit Junhoe in the head with the can." 

Jisoo thought back to what Bobby said the week before. Did they really stop because he told them to? Because of...me? 

Jisoo sighed and muttered to herself, "This is going to be an interesting senior year."