When Nari asks Hakyeon to serenade her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

 45359c53023bd7e4019e854f6b2786fe.jpg

large.gif

For: cezheartsyou

Partner: Vixx's N

Request again~~

pagebreak1.png

Cha Hakyeon was worried. Ever since last night, Nari disappeared. She wasn't in her dorm and her phone was turned off. She didn't come to class today too. Hakyeon sighed as he walked through the halls. "Hakyeon hyung!" Hongbin jogged up to him. "Are you coming to Wonshik's house today?" Hakyeon shook his head. "I'll pass." Hongbin felt bad for him. "Still looking for Nari noona?" He sighed and comfortingly squeezed Haekyeon's shoulder. "Don't worry, hyung. She'll be alright."

"Call us when you find her. Hyuk's wondering where his favorite noona went." Hakyeon chuckled and waved as Hongbin left to his next class. Hakyeon took his phone out and tried to call her again. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket before walking to his next class. Hakyeon was happy his professor finished his lecture early today. He checked his phone to see one new message. Hakyeon's eyes lit up when he saw that it was from Nari but his smile disappeared when he read the message. 

Don't worry about me. I'm fine.  Hakeyeon shut his eyes for a moment before calling her again. She finally answered. "Hello? Nari, where are you? Do you know how worried I was?" There was slience on the other end of the line. Hakyeon checked to see if she was still there. "Hello? Nari, can you hear me?" Hakyeon's heart stung when he heard her crying. With a calm voice, he tried to comfort her. "Everything's going to be okay. Just tell me where you are and I-"

"Can you sing for me?" Hakyeon sat down at his desk. She only asked him to sing for her when she was stressed out and tired. Without another word, he started to sing. 

through the tiny crack of the door left open

a loneliness bigger than sadness comes closer to me
Good job, today too
even if no one takes interest in your sadness
I’m still cheering for you. 
Good job, on another day
 
When Hakyeon ended the song, he could hear Nari's soft breathing through the phone. She fell asleep. 

"Sweet dreams." He hung up the phone before thinking, Where would Nari go if she was stressed? Hakyeon thought hard before realizing, The library! Hakyeon dashed to the campus library and hurried to the romance section. Nari loved books and it was the only thing that comforted her when she was stressed in high school.

Hakyeon softened and sighed in relief when he saw her sitting on the ground in the corner of the bookshelf, leaning against it. Hakyeon carefully, not to make a sound, crouched down next to her and laid her head on his shoulder. He shifted a little to make sure she was comfortable. He held her close and closed his eyes. 

I'll always be here, Nari. I'll take care of you from now on. Hakyeon leaned and softly kissed her forehead before closing his eyes.