(Surprise) When Changkyun starts annoying Hayoon, his tutor, after she rejected his feelings

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

[OFFICIAL TWITTER] Dang, this weather is killing it ☀ (trans.)

tumblr_nox0ihSsfb1tnye8ao2_500.jpg

For: frostfire

Partner: Monsta X's Changkyun

Thanks for waiting~ Hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Hayoon flinched when another paper ball hit her face.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before glaring at her student.

Changkyun was leaning back in his chair with a straw in his hand. He looked at her and shrugged as if saying "What?".

Hayoon blew on her bangs and continued to talk about chemistry.

Another ball hit her face. She was this close to bursting when another bal-

"I'm Changkyun!" Hayoon stood up from her seat and glared down at him.

Changkyun had the straw up to his mouth and he blinked up at her with innocent eyes. "Yes, Miss Nam?"

Hayoon's eyes twitched when he called her that. She took a deep breath and sat back down.

She gritted her teeth. "Changkyun. Please pay attention or you're going to fail another test!" Hayoon's voice rose higher as she finished her sentence.

Changkyun shrugged his shoulders again and looked at his phone.

Hayoon didn't know why he was all of a sudden like this. He used to listen to her well and did all his homework.

Today, he turned in no homework and was goofing off the entire hour. What could've caused this?

School problems? Family problems? Love prob- Hayoon looked at him with sad eyes. Was it because of her?

She shook his leg and said with a softer voice, "Changkyun, come on. We have to get back to work."

He kept his eyes on his phone as he scoffed. "Why do you even care about my grades? Apparently, you don't like me enough."

Hayoon sighed, So that is why he's acting like this. "I never said I didn't like you. Of course I care! You're my student-"

"And I always will be your student." Changkyun looked at her with serious eyes, almost pleading. "Can't I be more? Is it because I'm two years younger? I'm going to graduate high school soon. In just three months." Hayoon shook her head, "It's not that-" "Then what? You like me too! I know you do. Why are you rejecting me?"

"Because I'm your tutor, and you're my student."

Changkyun leaned closer. "I can always find another tutor."

Hayoon leaned back, "And fail chemistry? Your mom told me that you don't listen to anyone else. How are you going to graduate if you don't listen?"

"Then I'll listen, and you teach me. And when I ace chem and graduate, I'll ask you again. I'm not giving up."

Changkyun finally smiled, "I won't be your student then. Just another boy on the streets."

He scooted closer and took the book from her and started reading.

Hayoon softened and couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach as he confessed to her again. She secretly couldn't wait till he graduated either.