(Surprise) When Shownu hides Seoyoon's phone because she isn't paying attention to him

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_inline_o8bwi8vKex1s261ag_250.jpg

cute-gif-lee-minhyuk-minhyuk-Favim.com-3

For: dimeb29

Partner: Monsta X's Shownu

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Shownu sat across his girlfriend who was scrolling through her phone, sometimes giggling at cute images or posts. He crossed his arms with a frown. 

He tried to pretend to be angry but it seemed like she didn't care, or notice. Shownu changed his frown to a pout, which was rare for him to do, and poked her arm. He was going to try using aegyo to make her look at him.

"Jagiya~" he sweetly called. "Hold on," Seoyoon didn't take her eyes off her phone and shrugged him away. 

Shownu pursed his lips and poked her several times. "Jagiya~" he longingly crooned with an adorable pout.

Seoyoon ignored him and lifted her arm in the air while angling her phone down. Shownu raised a brow, wondering what she was doing. 

His face fell and he was struck with awe when he heard the 'click' sound of the camera. I just came back from my Asia Tour and she's taking selfies of herself?! 

Seoyoon did a peace sign and smiled. She turned to Shownu, making his face light up. Is she finally going to talk to me?

"Jagi, can you take a picture of me?"

Shownu's grin disappeared as fast as it came. When he didn't answer or move, Seoyoon softly whined and put her phone in his hand. 

"I need a new profile picture for Instagram."

Shownu sighed and reluctantly took pictures of her smiling, pouting, and posing. And he had to admit, she looked adorable. "There." He was about to give the phone back when he thought of an idea. 

"Hey, I should update my Katalk picture. Let's take a picture toget-"

"The foods here!" Seoyoon snatched her phone out of his hand and began taking pictures of the food.

Shownu sat there with a grumbling stomach for five minutes as she took bajillion pictures to get "the right angle and lighting". 

Seoyoon finally sat back down and set her phone down. "Are you done?" Seoyoon nodded and beamed at the food. "It looks so good!" 

She twirled the fork on the plate and put the pasta in . "Mm! Hyunwoo, try some."

Shownu smiled like a fool as she lifted her fork to his mouth. Finally! We're finally bonding. He opened his mouth wide, ready to eat the pasta when her phone started ringing.

"Oh!" Seoyoon put the fork down and Shownu bit air. "I'll be right back."

Seoyoon left the table and went outside to answer the call. Shownu put his fork down and tossed his napkin onto the table. Her stupid phone is getting in the way of everything.

Shownu sat down on the couch when they got to his house. He peeked down the hall to see if Seoyoon was still in the bathroom. Coast clear. He looked at her phone on the table and glared at it. I'm going to get rid of you once and for all.

Shownu grabbed her phone and tiptoed to the kitchen. His eyes flitted around to find the perfect place to hid-

"Hyunwoo, where are you?"

Shownu panicked and decided to throw her phone into one of the drawers and ran back out into the living room. "I was, uh, just getting some water. Do you want some?"

Seoyoon shook her head, "It's okay." She looked at the table and furrowed her brows. "Oh? Where's my-"

"Seoyoon!" Shownu yelled, making her jump. "What? You scared me!"

Shownu glanced around the living room to find something to do. "Let's watch a movie!" Seoyoon frowned, "You could've just said it calmly without yelling. I want to pick!" 

Shownu nodded and set it up. As long as you're paying attention to me.

They sat cuddled next to each other as they watched Up. Seoyoon leaned on his shoulder and hugged his waist and laughed at the funny scenes. 

Shownu hugged her shoulder and pulled her close. He looked down at her and smiled. This is how it should be.

The movie ended and they ate Chinese take-out food while playing Jenga. 

After dinner, they ended up on the couch again, snuggled under a blanket. 

"What time is it?" 

Shownu checked his phone. "It's past ten." 

Seoyoon groaned and laid her head on his chest. "I have to go home soon, but I don't want to leave you."

Shownu smiled, "Then stay the night." Seoyoon frowned, "You know my mom won't let me. I should get going." She started to get up but stopped. 

"Wait, she would have called me by now. Where's my phone?" 

Shownu's eyes widened. "Uh, I don't know."

Seoyoon looked all around the living room, under the pillows and blankets and under the couch. "It's not here. Maybe I left it in the bathroom?" She left to go check and Shownu ran into the kitchen. He opened the drawer and got her phone out. 

She'll never kno- Shownu's jaw dropped when he saw Seoyoon standing at the door. "S-Seoyoon."

"Why was it in the drawer? Did you....hide it from me?" 

Shownu stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Seoyoon stared at him for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing. "Son Hyunwoo, you're really something! Is it because I was on it too much?"

"Maybe..."

"Pft, then you could've just told me, instead of being so childish." She pinched his cheek, "Aigoo. Who would believe that you're 24? I shouldn't call you oppa anymore."

"You don't." Seoyoon grinned, "I know. But it fits this situation." She took her phone back and pressed the home button. Her eyes grew wide. 

"I have five missed calls from my mom!" 

Shownu's mouth hung open ins shock. "Oh my- go! I-I'll drop you off-"

"I'm just kidding," she stuck her tongue out at him while snickering. 

Shownu narrowed his eyes at her. "You have five seconds to run."

"Ah!" Seoyoon ran out of the kitchen and tried to get behind the couch but Shownu was quick to follow her and catch her by the waist. She squealed as he lifted her and put her on the couch.

He straddled her waist and leaned down. Seoyoon giggled as he kissed her while smiling.