(Surprise) When Namjoon gets drunk at the school dance

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Related image

Image result for namjoon bts 2017 gif

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Namjoon

Enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

Seunghee sighed. 

Her school's annual winter formal was coming to life around her while she was sitting alone, her date long gone after seeing his friends on the dance floor.

Image result for hongseok pentagon 2017

Hongseok yelled at the top of his lungs, trying to talk over the booming music, as he laughed with his friends. 

Seunghee frowned and looked away when he started showing interest for another girl and began grinding against her.

There was absolutely nothing formal about this dance except for her dark blue dress that had silver sequins decorating the middle of her dress right where her stomach was. She tried her best to match the cliche theme: Starry Night. 

She wouldn't have cared this much if she knew that her date would ditch her in the first thirty minutes.

She should've known going to a dance with a known player would be a terrible idea. But when he asked, she couldn't help but say yes. She was desperate to go, and now she was a loner with a long night ahead of her.

Namjoon stumbled into the grand hall with his ironed suit that he got from his dad. He winced at the loud music and fumbled with the plastic box in his hand. 

He already had his blue boutonniere on and was searching for his Miss Right to put his handmade corsage on.

Namjoon scanned the hall. His smile lifted when he spotted her. She looked beautiful with her hair up in a bun with a few strands hanging out. His smile faltered when he saw her date walking up to her.

He whispered something into her ear, making her smile. Namjoon wished he could make her smile.

He sighed and turned around. He should've known that she wouldn't be alone tonight.


Hongseok walked off the dance floor and stumbled toward Seunghee. He leaned down and yelled, "Do you want to come dance? It's really fun!" 

Seunghee forced a smile on her face. "No thanks. I'm fine right where I am." Away from you and the wolf pack you call friends.

Hongseok shrugged and almost fell over, already drunk. 

Of course someone spiked the punch bowl. She wouldn't be surprised if it was Shinwon, one of the wolves of Hongseok's pack. He always had booze on him.

Image result for shinwon pentagon 2017

Namjoon walked over to the snack table and munched on the cheese plate that no one touched. He was nibbling on it when he it got stuck in his throat. He coughed and searched for any kind of drink that was around. With red, watery eyes, he quickly scooped the punch from the bowl and drank it in one go.

He coughed a bit more before drinking another cup of it and sighing. He looked at the corsage in his hand and frowned. 

Namjoon wanted to ask Seunghee to the dance but chickened out when Hongseok and his crew walked toward her. He thought back to how she said yes right away and his heart sank. She'll never notice me.

He turned around and tripped on his own foot. Woah. He shook his head and blinked a few times as his vision became blurry. 

What was in that drink? 

Namjoon felt woozy and could feel his face burning up. He had very low tolerance for alcohol, and whatever was in that punch was definitely not a light drink. 

He stumbled onto the dance floor. People glared for getting in their way. He apologized and tried to get off but he couldn't walk straight. 

"Sorry!" Namjoon yelled when he accidentally tripped and pushed someone.

"Watch where you're going!" 

Namjoon tried to apologize again when he threw up all over the person's shoes. 

"Yuck!" A girl yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

The music died down as people started gathering around to watch the scene unfold.

"You ruined my brand new shoes, you retard! Do you know how expensive they were?!"

Seunghee got up and walked over to see what was going on. She gasped when she saw Hongseok seething with his hands wrapped around another boy's collar. She walked closer to stop him when she saw the other boy's face. 

"Namjoon?" Seunghee's eyebrows creased as her date humiliated her lab partner further.

"Apologize, right now. Actually, get down and  it off. Then I won't make you pay." 

The crowd around them whooped as Hongseok smirked. He glared and pushed Namjoon to his knees when he didn't act. 

" it!" 

Namjoon could barely hear what was going on around him. Did he just throw up? Why was someone yelling? Why was he on the floor? Where was the corsage?

"Hongseok, stop it!" 

Namjoon looked up. His vision cleared as Seunghee stomped over. Oh my god, she's coming over here.

Seunghee grabbed Hongseok's arm and pulled him to the side. "Stop, Hongseok. You're making a scene."

"Well it's his fault. He's the one who threw up on me first." 

Seunghee could tell Hongseok was extremely drunk. 

"Hongseok, you're being immature. Let's go home." She pulled his arm but he jerked away, staggering backwards. 

"Not until he gets what he deserves." Hongseok kicked Namjoon, making him fall over. "Hey, get up. You have a job to do."

Seunghee was fuming at Hongseok's behavior. "Hongseok!"

Right when Namjoon's face was an inch from Hongseok's shoe, Seunghee pulled Hongseok to face her and punched him. The whole crowd gasped while someone whistled. 

Hongseok stared at her like she had just cursed his whole family line. "Seunghee..."

"I told you to stop! Don't you see how out of it he is?" She helped Namjoon up and glared at Hongseok with Namjoon's head lolling on her shoulder. "I knew you were a player but not a !" She stomped on his foot.

Hongseok yelped in pain while bouncing on his left foot.

"And you!" 

Shinwon leaned back with wide eyes when Seunghee pointed at him. 

"You need to stop spiking every single thing you get your hands on! Alcoholic," she muttered the last word and pushed past the students. 

She struggled to drag Namjoon out. Thankfully, his legs were still working. 

Seunghee dropped to the ground when they exited the hall and let out a sigh. Namjoon fell next to her, his body doubling over. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back with all her might.

Namjoon looked at her with bleary eyes and lazily smirked when she looked back at him. He started giggling like a school girl, making her frown. 

"Stop laughing!"

Namjoon cupped his mouth and giggled even more as she scolded him.

"Seunghee is sitting next to me."

She rolled her eyes, "I do every day in chemistry, ."

"Seunghee is talking to me."

"Will you stop doing that? I'm trying to call a cab."

Namjoon giggled some more. "Seunghee is holding me."

"Huh?" Seunghee realized her arm was around his shoulders and immediately let go, making him fall forward again. 

Namjoon groaned when his shoulder hit the ground. "Ow...." He grunted and flailed his limbs around like he was throwing a tantrum. "Why doesn't Seunghee like me?"

"Stop mumbling and get up so we can go home."

"Why doesn't Seunghee like me?" He whined louder.

Seunghee's face flushed. "W-What? Namjoon, you're way too drunk. Let's go." She grabbed his shoulders again but he jerked away and snuggled closer to the floor, frowning like a kid. 

"Just go back to your date. I could've been your date, but he came first. I don't like him."

Seunghee blinked at him, her lips apart. "I...."

She gasped when Namjoon suddenly sat up and grabbed her face. "I don't like him."

Seunghee blinked. "Namjoon, what the hell-"

"But I like you."

Namjoon leaned forward and kissed her.

Seunghee tensed up for the second their lips met. One second, his lips were on hers. The next second, he was knocked out with his forehead on her shoulder. 

The doors opened before she could react. 

Image result for jinho pentagon 2016

"Hey, you guys okay?" Jinho closed the door behind him. "I came to check up on you guys- Why is your face so red?"

Seunghee covered her face and looked away. "I'm just hot from carrying him outside."

"Still?" Jinho snickered with a knowing look on his face. "Come on. I'll drive you guys home."