When Jieun and Jimin act like strangers on a variety show when they actually know each other

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

B-sgyftUAAAf25_.jpg

tumblr_nw1funoX491uoud1io1_500.gif 

For: frostfire

Partner: BTS's Jimin

Enjoy!!! And request again as you please.

pagebreak1.png

Song Jieun braced herself before walking onto the set of Happy Together.

She was wearing pink sauna clothes and funky cute socks. She took a seat on the guest section and wiggled her toes, waiting for the rest of the guests and MCs to settle down.

"Cute." Jieun stopped wiggling her toes and gulped. She looked up at the familiar voice.

Jimin cleared his throat and smiled at her. "The socks, I mean. They're cute."

Jieun inwardly groaned. This is why she didn't want to come out today. But she had to promote her group. She had no choice.

Jimin took a seat right next to her. Jieun noticed and was about to scoot over to the seat next to her but another guest came and sat down.

Jieun sighed, I just won't turn toward him. Jieun frowned when she realized that she would have to in order to talk to the MCs. It's okay. Just ignore him. 

The recording began with greetings and laughter.

"Song Jieun-shi! Oh, you've been gaining a lot of fans because of your fancam. Everyone loves you!" Jieun blushed and thanked the MC. Her smile disappeared when she heard Jimin mumble something under his breath. She glared at him but he just innocently smiled back. I'm pretty sure he made a comment about me. Jieun pushed the thought away and turned her attention back to the Park Myungsoo and his story.

"I heard that you two are from the same company?" Jimin smiled, "Actually, no we aren't. She used to be under my company but moved to JYP two years ago."

Park Myungsoo raised his brow, "Why?"

That's what I'm wondering too. 

As the recording went on, Jieun could feel Jimin's stares whenever she talked. Even when she wasn't talking, she could feel his eyes on her. Whenever they laughed, Jimin would purposely lean toward her and continuously brush their legs against each other.

They were talking about Bangtan's recent world tour when the topic of dating popped up out of nowhere.

Yoo Jaesuk , "You have a girlfriend, huh? You look so happy right now!" Shin Bongsun added, "Your skins practically glowing."

Jimin blushed and denied their claims. "I'm not in a relationship."

Park Misun gasped, "You know what? You two look so cute together!"

Jieun's and Jimin's eyes both widened at her statement. "What?!"

The other MCs and guests glanced between the two and slowly started to agree. Bongsun nudged toward them, "You guys should try it out. I mean, you guys are the same age, right?"

Jieun humbly smiled and politely rejected the idea. "I barely know Jimin-shi."

Jimin's shoulders grew rigid at that word. Jimin-shi. He hated it. Jimin put a smile on his face. "I don't want to be rude but Jieun-shi isn't really my type."

Jieun's jaw dropped. Did he really just say that?

The MCs laughed, "Jimin! Don't be so mean!" Jimin apologized, "I'm sure I'm not her type either." That's why she left me. 

After an hour passed, the recording came to an end. Yoo Jaesuk patted Jimin on the back, "You were hilarious, Jimin. You're going to come back again, right?"

"Whenever you give me a call, I'll run over!" Jaesuk laughed and said goodbye.

Jimin went to the back to change his clothes. He stopped when he spotted Jieun walking into the dressing room. He didn't hesitate and ran and opened the door.

He didn't want to miss this chance.

"Ah! Jimin! What are you doing?" Jieun pulled her shirt back down and glared at him. "Be glad that my manager isn't here right now."

"Why?"

"Because then he would have killed you-"

"Why did you leave?"

Jieun gasped at his sudden question. By looking at his eyes, she could tell that he wasn't joking around anymore.

His eyes showed pain, hurt. Confusion.

"Why did you leave me?" He whispered.

Jieun looked away, "I don't think right nows the proper time to discuss this."

Jimin scoffed, "Then when? You're just going to ignore my calls and messages again." Jieun guiltily gulped.

"After the night you left, you avoided me and even changed your phone number. Why?" His voice slightly cracked and it broke Jieun's heart.

"Because. Because the media found out about us. The company found out about us. They threatened me that they'd tell the world that Bangtan's Jimin has a girlfriend." Jieun gazed into his eyes with sorrow.

"You- You were almost at the peak of your career. Bangtan was gaining so much popularity and- and I didn't want to take that away from you. I wanted you to get recognized. You deserve it. You deserve the world to recognize your talent, Jimin."

"You're wrong." Jimin bitterly spat. "Because that night, I lost my world. You were my everything, Song Jieun. And you just left without a trace. How did you think I was supposed to live like that? Do you know how hard I tried to find you?" A tear slipped down his face.

"No one would tell me. They wouldn't tell me anything. So I tried to find you myself. And when I found out that you went to JYP, I-" More tears fell down onto his pale cheeks.

Jieun just wanted to wipe his tears away and hug him, telling him that she was sorry and that he did a great job. He was at the top now.

But she didn't. Jieun knew that she shouldn't. It was for the best for both of them.

A knock came from outside. Jieun quickly wiped a falling tear from her face. "I should go." She grabbed her belongings and rushed out the door.

Her manager gave her a questioning look when he saw her still in the sauna clothes. Jieun didn't care though.

She just wanted to get out the building as fast as possible. Away from her problems. Away from her past.

Away from Park Jimin, her first love.

"Let's go."