When Dawn gets stuck in detention with her worst enemy, Kihyun

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

cldumksueaa6g2r.jpg

tumblr_npi7jdbKau1uujxufo1_500.gif 

For: KpopKyla123

Partner: Monsta X's Kihyun

Thanks for requesting :) Hope you enjoy!

pagebreak1.png

"I can't believe I received detention!"

Dawn furiously threw the slip onto the floor and walked away.

Jooheon, her best friend, picked it up and followed after her.

"Who on earth fights about math?" Jooheon gave her a weird look.

Dawn glared back, "He started it!"

Jooheon gave her a look that made her roll her eyes.

"Fine, I started it. But it was his decision to argue back. No one asked for his opinion." Dawn narrowed her eyes at the thought of Kihyun.

"Right when he walked into my physics class last year, I knew that he'd be trouble."

Jooheon sighed and shook his head.

Ever since Kihyun stole Dawn's title of first place in the entire school, Dawn hated him and Kihyun learned to hate her back.

They always quarreled and debated on educated topics that even the teachers didn't understand.

Dawn kicked the cafeteria doors open and handed Jooheon a tray before grabbing her own.

She angrily stacked unhealthy snacks onto her tray while complaining about Kihyun.

Jooheon trailed behind her and replaced the snacks with food and fruits.

Dawn stomped away to their usual spot, still complaining, while Jooheon grabbed two drinks for them and followed her.

"And he's so arrogant! That good-for-nothing cocky stupid jerk." Jooheon raised an eyebrow at her.

"Okay fine. He's a smart jerk. But still cocky."

Jooheon ate a spoonful of rice and nodded along, pretending to listen.

"I hate how he never studies and plays around during class. How is he number one? His dad probably paid the principle to rig the system to make him first. He's just another rich kid who plays around with his good looks and thinks he's all tha-"

Dawn's words cut off when Jooheon shoved a spoonful of food into . "You talk too much."

Dawn made a face and angrily chewed on the curry. "I still don't get why you're friends with him."


"I don't get why you're friends with her."

Kihyun shut his locker and walked toward the detention room with Jooheon, his best friend.

"No one needs her opinion but she just blabs out during class and disrupts the class. She talks too much. I don't understand how you tolerate her. She's so annoying with that pretty little face of hers- what?"

Kihyun raised a brow at Jooheon who had a sly smile on his face.

"You just called her pretty."

Kihyun blushed and avoided eye contact. "So what? I wasn't saying it as a compliment."

He uneasily glanced at Jooheon and dramatically touched his forehead, "I think I'm going crazy because of her. Her insanity is rubbing off on me."

Kihyun quickened his pace and dashed into the detention room before Jooheon could say anything else.

Jooheon shook his head with an amused grin. "They so like each other."

Kihyun closed the door behind him and touched his burning cheeks. "Why am I like this?"

"Because you're stupid." A cold voice made him look up.

Kihyun  immediately scowled when he saw Dawn already sitting down at one end of the class.

Kihyun ignored her and sat down at the other end, farthest away from her as possible.

The teacher came in with a cup of coffee. "I don't know why you two are in here but I won't ask. I'll come back in an hour and I trust you two to not ditch."

He walked to the door before turning back with a finger pointed at them. "And no funny business." He left the class to go back to the teachers' lounge.

The room fell silent. Kihyun fidgeted around in his seat and looked around the room.

It was unusual for Dawn to be this quiet in front of him. He dared to look in her direction.

Surprisingly, Dawn had her head down on the desk with earphones connected to her ears.

Kihyun's face lit up when he thought of an idea. He quietly walked around the desks with a marker in his hand.

He snickered to himself, Kihyun, you're a genius. 

Kihyun froze with wide eyes when she shifted in her seat. When she didn't move again, Kihyun continued to walk and crouched down in front of her.

He took off the pen cap, thinking of what to draw and write. 

Kihyun's the best? Yoo Kihyun is #1? Dawn is annoying? Maybe I should go old school and just draw a- 

Kihyun's breath hitched when he looked at her face. Dawn looked so peaceful as her bangs covered her eyes.

He slowly brought his hand up and brushed her bangs off to the side.

His eyes trailed down her face, admiring her long eyelashes, tall nose, plump and pink lips-

Kihyun recovered from his imagination and made a face. Ew, Kihyun what the heck. She is not pretty. 

But Kihyun's body said otherwise as he unconsciously reached out again to touch her face.

Dawn's eyes flitted open and grew wide when she saw Kihyun's face right in front of hers.

Kihyun's cheeks and ears grew red. Dawn blinked a couple of times, not knowing how to react.

Her heart unwillingly flipped and her cheeks flushed seeing his handsome face up close.

Kihyun gulped and opened his mouth to say something when Dawn shot up from her seat and roughly pushed him away.

She took her earphones out and exaggeratedly yelled at him, "What are you doing?"

She saw the pen in his hand and her hands flew up to her face. "You drew on me, didn't you?" Dawn narrowed his eyes at him.

Kihyun, now on the floor, waved his hands in front of him and frantically shook his head. "No! I didn't. I swea-"

He stopped mid-sentence and scrambled onto his feet to run away from her as she chased him around the classroom. 

Wait. Why am I running away from her? I didn't do anything wrong. 

Kihyun abruptly halted and turned around. "I- Woah!"

Kihyun fell back as Dawn crashed into him. They both groaned and opened their eyes.

Dawn's heart did a flip for the second time and Kihyun cursed in his head as his ears grew red again.

There faces were now only inches apart with her on top of him.

Just then, the teacher opened the door and walked in.

They looked at the teacher in panic while the teacher stared back at them with shock written all over his face.

"When I said no funny business, this is exactly what I meant."

Kihyun pushed Dawn off of him, making her land on the floor with an "oomph", and quickly got up.

Dawn kicked his leg before standing up. "It's not what it looks like!"

"We weren't doing anything!"

"Anyways, it's been an hour. You two can go home now and finish whatever you two were doing."

The two students complained and tried to explain again.

The teacher clicked his tongue and shook his head while leaving the room. "Teenagers," he muttered under his breath before the door closed.

Dawn shot daggers at Kihyun who looked innocent.

"What?"

"It's all your fault! Now he thinks we're a couple!"

Kihyun's face expression loosened up. "What's wrong with that?"

Kihyun immediately covered his mouth as Dawn gawked at him.

Before she could reply with "Everything!", Kihyun grabbed his stuff and accusingly pointed his finger at her.

"You're insanity is rubbing off on me!" Kihyun rushed toward the door and ran out with a burning face and racing heart.