When Woohyun sees Eunmi drunk and dancing with another man at a club

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

4vgyjsc.jpg?w=980&h=980&crop=1

tumblr_ne0oilAetS1tlbi0yo9_r1_500.gif 

For: Ami_A_Rin

Partner: Infinite's Woohyun

Thanks for waiting! Hope you enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

Woohyun downed another shot of whiskey.

"Hey man, stop drinking and let's go dance." Dongwoo clapped him on the shoulder.

Woohyun snarled and shrugged him off. "I'm not in the mood."

Dongwoo sighed and sat next to him. "I'm sure Eunmi's fine. Maybe she just needs time to herself for a while."

Woohyun bitterly smirked and drank another shot. He cringed at the bitterness. "She would tell me if anything was wrong."

Eunmi had suddenly stopped contacting him after he came back from his trip to Japan. Did he do something wrong? If he did, she woud have told him right away. She was always the one to confront him about their problems during their three year relationship.

"Three years..." Woohyun ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes.

Dongwoo got up from his seat and walked toward the dance floor at the club. "Wait." He turned around. Woohyun finished his drink and got up. "I'll join you."

The music was loud and pumping. It hurt his ears, but he ignored it. It was better than feeling the pain in his heart.

Woohyun nodded his head to the music and progressed towards the center of the dance floor. Dongwoo was already dancing with a group of girls at the corner, showing off his skills.

Woohyun carelessly swayed to the beat and was beginning to actually enjoy it. He scanned the floor. He did a double take when he saw a girl with familiar brown locks. Eunmi? 

The girl was wearing a tight, black mini dress and high heels that were at least four inches high.

He watched closely as she grinded on a stranger whose hands were all over her. When Woohyun caught a glimpse of her face, he stormed over.

Eunmi moved along to the beat until someone harshly turned her around. She looked at the her boyfriend for a few seconds before scoffing and jerking her hand back.

Woohyun gawked at her. How could she be so bold when her boyfriend just caught her grinding on another man?

Woohyun grabbed her shoulder but she reacted the same way. Her face was blank as she ignored him.

This wasn't the Eunmi he knew. She was reeking of alcohol.

Woohyun grew furious. He finally grabbed her wrist and dragged her off the dance floor and out of the club.

"Ow! Woohyun! Stop, it hurts!" Eunmi struggled to pull back and gasped when he finally let go. Her wrist was slightly pink now. She grabbed her wrist and glared at him. "What's wrong with you?"

Woohyun scoffed, "What's wrong with me? I'm not the one who was grinding on a complete stranger in front of her boyfriend." He gritted his teeth.

"Well I'm not the one who was cheating."

Woohyun furrowed his brows, "What?"

Eunmi rolled her eyes and waved it off. "Whatever, its over anyways." She turned to go.

"I'm not done yet." He grabbed her wrist. "Tell me. How was I cheating? When? Where?"

Eunmi avoided his eyes and searched the ground. "When you came back from Japan, you said you were busy. So I thought it was because of your work again. But then I see you at the mall with another girl at a jewelry store."

Eunmi looked up with teary eyes. "At the ring section. With her arms around yours."

Woohyun's eyes widened, "How did you-"

"If you were going to cheat on me, you should've just broken up with me first. That would've hurt way less." She wiped a tear and quickly sniffled. "It doesn't matter. We're over anyways."

Woohyun blocked her way. "Listen to me first."

"Why would I?" "Because that ring was for you."

"W-What?" Woohyun sighed and held her hands. "I was looking for rings so that I could propose to you."

"Woohyun..." He touched her ring finger. "And that girl, she's my sister-in-law. I was asking her to help me pick one so that I can find the perfect one for you."

Woohyun looked up and wiped her tears. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box. "I was keeping this just in case I ran into you, since you weren't answering my calls."

Eunmi bit her lip guiltily. Woohyun lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. "I'm sorry for making you think like that. Just forget about everything, All you have to know is that I love you, Kim Eunmi."

"I love you and the one dimple on your right cheek that appears whenever you show me your beautiful smile. I love you and the way you always nag at me to sleep early because you know I won't be able to get up the next morning. I love you and the way you worry about others before you take care of yourself. And I want to spend the rest of my life with the one I love." He opened the box.

"Will you marry me?" Eunmi smiled tearfully. "Of course I will." She wrapped her arms around him and tiptoed to kiss him.

Woohyun cupped her face and deepened the kiss. They broke apart after a while, both breathless.

Woohyun slipped the ring onto her finger and smiled. "Perfect." He kissed her hand before pulling her in for a hug.

"Sorry." Eunmi mumbled into his shirt. Woohyun shook his head.

"Next time, just come and talk to me like you always do, alright? I'll always be here to listen." Eunmi nodded and buried her face into his shoulder. 

When they pulled apart, Eunmi stumbled to the side. "Woah, woah. You drank too much. I'll take you home."

Woohyun started walking to his car but stopped and turned around. "Don't wear things like that anymore. You're an engaged woman. I don't want anyone fantasizing about my finace like that."

Woohyun smiled as Eunmi giggled and hugged his arm.