When Daehyun saw the words "Saranghae Daehyun" on Alya's wrist

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_inline_nkpi7m9U9q1s92bbd.jpg

tumblr_n7fx5mRoGX1r297qjo3_250.gif  tumblr_n7fx5mRoGX1r297qjo6_250.gif 

For: sya_han

Partner: Bap's Daehyun

Thanks for waiting! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

Kim Alya turned eighteen two weeks ago.

She was finally legal and was an adult now.

But most important of all, she got her first tattoo. The tattoo that told her who her soulmate was.

The soulmate tattoos were different for everyone. It could appear on the person's wrist, neck, leg, ankle, and even on the .

Alya was so excited when she saw the words appearing on the morning of her eighteenth birthday.

But her excitement turned into disappoint right when she saw her soulmate's name. "Of course it's- Daehyun?!" Alya exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I don't even know a Daehyun!"

Just then, her phone rang. Alya bit her lip and reluctantly answered the call.

GQ Magazine Solo Pictorial

"Happy birthday, babe!" Wonwoo, her boyfriend, cooed.

Alya nervously chuckled, "Thanks, Wonwoo."

"So, what do you want to do today, soulmate?"

Alya's face darkened as she looked at the name on her wrist. "S-Soulmate?"

"Did your tattoo show yet?" Alya unconsciously covered her wrist, even though he couldn't see it. "N-No. Not yet," she lied.

"It's okay because we already know that it's going to be me. Anyways, I reserved two tickets to see Hamilton tonight."

Alya pretended to sound excited but her attention was solely on the name written on her wrist.

I can't tell Wonwoo now. Maybe when he turns eighteen and it says another name... 

Just the thought of losing Wonwo broke her heart as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Babe? You still there?" Alya wiped her eyes and smiled, "Yeah. Let me get ready and I'll call you back." 

That was two weeks ago, and she still didn't tell him.


"Please? Come on. Do it for a friend." Youngjae pleaded as he squeezed Daehyun's hand.

"You know I hate crowded places."

"But if I go buy coffee right now and go to work, I'm going to be late and you know how mad Himchan hyung can get." Youngjae pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes, making Daehyun almost puke.

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "Fine. Only because you bought me lunch yesterday."

"Yes! Thanks, Daehyun." Youngjae ran out of the house with his keys.

Daehyun grabbed his wallet and walked to Youngjae's favorite coffee shop around the corner.

Daehyun always saw this shop on the way home but never stopped by. He hated crowded places and didn't even drink coffee.

Daehyun opened the glass door and walked into the vintage coffee shop. Hm, it's not as crowded as I thought it'd be. 

Daehyun skimmed the menu and looked around the shop. "Hello. What can I get for you?"

Daehyun jerked his head toward the cashier and lost his words as she smiled at him.

The girl furrowed her brows, "Um, sir?"

Daehyun blinked and came back to reality. "Oh, sorry. Uh, can I just get an iced americano?"

"What size would you like?" Daehyun tried to think back to what Youngjae told him but gave up. "The medium sized one."

The girl smiled, "That'll be $3.35." Daehyun's eyes widened at the price. Why is it so expensive? I can buy at least one slice of cheesecake with that money. 

Daehyun handed the money over. His eyes did a double take on her wrist as she grabbed the money. 

Saranghae, Daehyun. He read it quietly to himself. 

Daehyun? That's me. That's my name. It she my soulmate? 

Daehyun's eyes flitted to her nametag and his heart raced when he saw the name that was inked onto his collarbone for a whole year now.

"Alya." Daehyun breathed out.

"Excuse me?" Daehyun looked at her face again and gulped as his heart beat against his chest.

Alya chuckled, "I asked you for your name, sir."

"D-Daehyun." Alya started writing his name on the cup but stopped midway. "Daehyun?"

Alya looked at the man in front of her again. Her heart involuntarily flipped as they made eye contact. 

I don't even know this guy and my heart is acting up like this. 

"Are yo-" Just as Daehyun opened his mouth, the bell at the front door rang.

"Alya!" Daehyun turned around to see who the deep voice belonged to.

"Wonwoo."

Daehyun looked at Alya just in time to see her cover her wrist with her watch.

He watched as the boy kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her waist with a big smile.

Daehyun's face hardened. He doesn't know yet. 

"It's your lunch break, right? Let's go eat together." Wonwoo wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her out of her cafe.

Alya looked back and made quick eye contact with Daehyun before walking out.