When Leo kidnaps Inna for money but falls in love with her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

download.jsp?FileKey=BE3E6ECC59042857712

beaa6f39cb3d94518d1a752d372b389a.jpg

tumblr_inline_nso1zgCznW1qawjeq_500.gif

For: Inn_STARLIGHT

Partner: Vixx's Leo

Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

Leo frowned when he saw the plate full of food. She didn't eat again. He sighed and picked up the tray to throw the food away. He glanced back at the room.

His heart dropped at the thought of her starving herself but he shook the thought away. I can't let her keep controlling me like this. 

For the last month, Leo realized that he fell for his victim. Although she was cold to him, he couldn't help but fall for her natural beauty. He knew she was pure at heart.

Leo knocked on the door. He opened the door even though there was no response. He gasped when he saw her thin body. Inna was crawled up on the bed, hugging herself and facing the wall.

"You didn't eat again." Leo stated the obvious. "You're going to starve yourself if you don't eat."

Inna scoffed. "So now you care about me?" Leo's heart fell at her cold tone. But how else would did he expect her to treat him when he kidnapped her for money?

Inna got up and turned around, glaring at him. "You know, my father is never going to pay you." She sneered at the thought of her father. "He probably doesn't even care that I'm missing."

Leo furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes at her. She saw his stare and scoffed, "I don't need your pity." She spat. Inna turned around and laid down, going to the same position as before.

Leo sighed before walking out and closing the door. He didn't even lock the door anymore. He didn't care about the money anymore.

He secretly wanted her to leave without him knowing.

Leo walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner, hoping she'll eat it this time.

The next morning, Leo's heart sank when he saw the tray full of food. He couldn't take it anymore.

Leo opened the door and saw her in the same position. "Inna."

She scoffed. "Don't say my name."

He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. "Go."

Inna stirred. "What?" Leo opened his eyes. "Leave."

Inna sat up and stared at him as if he was crazy. "Why? Why all of a sudden? Do you not need the money anymore?"

Leo just stared at her eyes. "Or do you have another victim already?"

Without another word, he left the room, leaving the door open.

As soon as he went into his room, he heard light footsteps going downstairs. He walked to his window and slightly drew the curtain.

Inna frantically ran outside the gate with her shoes in her hands. She left without ever looking back.

Although it was a sad smile, it was his first in a couple of months. Leo kept his gaze on the street where she left even after she was long gone. 

I'm sorry, Inna. I hope you never forgive me. A person like me doesn't deserve it.