When Wonwoo fell in love with a fan who is always present at all their fansigning events

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CYtOpOSUAAAeo2Q.jpg

CYtOpQBUEAAONJN.jpg

For: kprincess1995

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Thanks for waiting! Hope you enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

Wonwoo scanned the crowd in front of him. He looked at all the faces of his fans and smiled.

He loved all his fans but he was searching for one in particular fan.

A fan with fair skin, long black wavy hair, and small eyes.

She's probably here. She always comes. Choi Hanna. 

He smiled as he thought of their last encounter four months ago when they were promoting Adore U.

They were back with Manse and he couldn't wait to see her again. 

Wonwoo snapped back into reality when a fan bent down in front of him.

"Hi, oppa!" She smiled up at him and handed him her album. He smiled, flipped to his page, and asked for her name.

Wonwoo greeted all the fans nicely and held some of their hands.

His face brightened when he saw the fan he was waiting for. "Hello, oppa."

Wonwoo genuinely smiled  and ruffled her hair. "Hey, Hanna."

Hanna's eyes widened in surprise. "You remember my name?"

Wonwoo just smiled and complimented her hair. She shyly smiled and blushed and fixed her hair.

Wonwoo hoped the fans in front of her would take a while so he could spend more time with her.

"You're coming tomorrow, right? To the Daesan fansign event."

Hanna beamed and nodded. Unfortunately, Hanna had to move on down the line.

Wonwoo held her hand and kept it interlocked until the staff told her to move.

The next member was Jun. He immediately asked her for her name and signed the album.

"I really like your shirt. It looks nice on you."

Wonwoo quirked a brow at the way Hanna blushed and thanked him.

Wonwoo felt something boiling inside him. Was it jealousy?

Jun smiled back and was about to hold her hand.

Wonwoo hit Jun's hand, preventing him from touching her. "The lines moving."

Hanna blinked at Wonwoo and Jun looked at the album in front of Wonwoo.

"You didn't even sign hers yet." He referred to the fan in front of him.

Wonwoo snapped his head forward with wide eyes as he realized he didn't pay attention to her at all. His eyes were only on Hanna.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What's your name?" The fan kindly told him and he quickly signed the ablum.

The next day, Wonwoo repeated his routine he unconciously did at every fansign event.

He scanned the crowd of fans and smiled when he saw Hanna waiting in line.

He narrowed his eyes when he saw a man standing next to her. They were looking at his phone and laughing about something. 

Is he her boyfriend? Wonwoo frowned.

The man walked up the stage first. Wonwoo narrowed his eyes at him. "Name?"

"Choi Jinwoo." Wonwoo inwardly scoffed, What an ugly name. 

He quickly signed the album and gave it to S.coups who was sitting next to him.

He straightened up when Hanna walked toward him. "Hi, again."

Hanna shyly smiled and waved.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" "H-Huh?"

Wonwoo cleared his throat. "I-I just saw you talking to the fan before you and was wondering if he was your boyfriend."

Hanna made a face showing disgust. "Him? He's my cousin. He's visiting from London so I brought him today to see my brother."

Wonwoo raised both of his brows. "Brother?"

Hanna hesitated before nodding. "Who's your brother? Is he a staff working here?"

Hanna shook her head. "It's him." She pointed to the person sitting next to S.coups who was smiling and talking with Jinwoo.

Wonwoo gawked at Vernon. "Vernon? Hansol? You're his sister?!"

Then he connected it together. Choi Hansol. Choi Hanna.

Hanna smiled, "But you're still my favorite."

Wonwoo's heart jumped at her words as blush crept his face. "That's good to hear."

He quickly signed the album with his face down to hide his red face.

The fansign went on. Wonwoo kept glancing at Vernon and thought about Hanna.

Does that mean I can see her more now? Even during breaks? 

He would have to talk to Vernon after the event was over.