When Areum is a rookie who just debited and Taeyong is starstuck so s push him into her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o6rwrydHd11t8sz1po1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ryr4BNW81v6fgaho1_250.giftumblr_o6ryr4BNW81v6fgaho3_250.gif

tumblr_o6ryr4BNW81v6fgaho4_250.giftumblr_o6ryr4BNW81v6fgaho2_250.gif 

For: LaFame

Partner: NCT 127's Taeyong

Hope you have a nice day!

pagebreak1.png

"Calm down guys." Taeyong ordered as the youngest members tickled and hit each other.

Donghyuck hit Mark once more before running up to Taeyong and hugging his arm. "He started it!" Mark gawked at the youngest who stuck his tongue out at him in return. Donghyuck clung onto Taeyong and snickered with a devilish grin on his face. 

The grin slid off when Taeyong suddenly stopped walking. "Hyung-" 

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as Taeyong stood there with his mouth open as if he was in a trance. From behind, Yuta tapped Taeyong's shoulder. "What's wrong-"

Donghyuck hushed him and side glanced at who Taeyong was staring at. Yuta, Taeil, Winwin, Jaehyun, and Mark looked over his shoulder and snickered.

Taeyong, oblivious to what s were doing, stood there, completely starstruck by a girl with black wavy hair that ended right at her collarbone. She was smiling as she fanned a group member who was getting her make up fixed.

She looks like an angel.

Donghyuck and Yuta smirked as they nodded at each other before clearing their throats and pushing Taeyong to walk again. Taeyong dragged his feet as he kept his eyes on the girl he fell for at first sight. 

When they were five steps away from her, Mark and Winwin pushed him toward her, making him bump into her. 

Taeyong quickly stepped back and paused for five seconds before registering what just happened. His eyes immediately widened as a string of apologies left his mouth, sttuttering. s stifled their laughs as they watched their charasmatic leader lose his cool.

"It's okay-" Areum started, but was cut off by another voice. "Look what you did!" Taeyong and Areum turned around and gasped when they saw a girl with a black streak across her forehead and a red stain across her cheek.

Caw2kYxUcAAO4CV.jpg:large

"Unni!" Areum touched her face to wipe the makeup off but Sinb smacked her hand away and groaned in disgust. "You're going to make it worse!" 

Sinb huffed before stomping away, yelling for the stylist. 

Areum and Taeyong looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I'm Taeyong, and sorry for bumping into you." 

Areum shook her head. "It was worth it." She smiled at him before lightly gasping. "Oh!" She bowed, "Hello, I'm Ahri from Gfriend! I hope you treat me well!-"

Taeyong took a step back with a shocked face at her sudden loud introduction.

"-is what I'm supposed to say but I'm just Areum offstage." She smiled at him, making his heart stop. He chuckled, "Well, just Areum, it was nice meeting you."

"A great pleasure." Areum smiled. They gazed at each other, a little longer than most people do, before she got called for rehearsal.

"Ah, I should go." She slightly bowed before turning to leave.

Taeyong opened his mouth as his brain tried to come up with the right words to say. 

"See you again?"

Areum turned around with a playful smile on her lips. "We'll see."

After she left, Taeyong put his hand on his chest as he sighed. s jumped on his back, making him stumble forward. 

"What happened? Why are you so flushed?"

"You're so red, hyung!" 

Taeyong glared at them. "Should I push you guys into your crushes too? Would you like that?" 

"What, you liked it!" Donghyuck teased, before yelping in fright and running away as Taeyong chased him.