When Jinae isn't feeling well but she has to do a magazine photoshoot in the ocean

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for bts jimin 2017

Image result for bts jimin 2017 gif

For: heavenlyvoice

Partner: BTS' Jimin

Enjoy!!!!

pagebreak1.png

Jinae physically shivered when the photographer yelled "Cut!"

Her stylists ran over and fixed her make up and hair that was blowing in the ocean breeze. Jimin, her idol boyfriend who decided to visit, rushed over with a blanket and shooed the stylists away. He wrapped it around her trembling body and brought her out of her water.

"Are you sure you're okay? It doesn't look like your cold is gone." He touched her forehead and frowned. "It's hot." 

Jinae gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, Jimin. Thanks for coming today."

Jimin rubbed her shoulders and arms. "Anytime. Well, I won't be as free once we make a comeback but-"

"Jinae! We're going on to the next set."

Jinae gave an 'okay' sign and took the blanket off. Jimin wrapped it tightly around her again. "Not until the shoot actually starts. I don't want you geting sick again."

"But I have to change-" She saw the stern look in his eyes and smiled. "Alright."

Jinae eventually changed into a white bikini that left her shivering more than before. The sundress was better

Jimin noticed her pale face and frowned with disapproval. He didn't get why they had to shoot something in winter when the photos would come out in the summer. The famous photographer was known for doing things early but this was too much.

He grabbed one of the bottled coffee he brought and walked over to the photographer who was ordering the staff what to do with the screens. "Hi, Mr. Jung."

Mr. Jung turned around and his face lit up. "Jimin! What are you doing here?" He looked at Jinae and smiled. "Right, you two are dating. How are things?" He asked while thanking him for the coffee.

"Things are great." Jimin glanced at Jinae who was back in the water with abnormally blue lips. "Uhm, how much longer is this shoot going to take?" 

"Ah, going on a date afterwards? Don't worry. It won't take long." Mr. Jung winked at him before calling the staff to get back to work. 

Jimin sighed and hoped that it would end soon. To his and Jinae's dismay, the photoshoot went on for another hour and it didn't look like it would be over anytime soon. 

"Uh, Mr. Jung? The sun's almost setting and the weather's getting colder." Jimin reminded the busy photographer who had a relaxed smile on his face while the other staff members were freezing. "It's getting late. Should we continue this tomorrow?"

Mr. Jung looked at him. "Are you trying to tell me what to do? Everything's fine, Jimin! The sun is setting but that doesn't mean we can't stop taking photos."

Jimin sighed, "Sir, yes, that's true but Jinae hasn't been feeling well for the past few days and standing in the freezing cold with two tiny pieces of clothing on will only make it worse."

Mr. Jung stopped walking and turned to the younger with a bothered look. "Jimin, why don't you just go sit down while I do my work. I don't need you telling me what I should and should not do." He started to walk away but Jimin stopped him, more than just irritated by Mr. Jung's careless attitude about his workers. 

"Jinae looks like she's about to faint from hypothermia and the other staff members aren't doing too well either. Do you want everyone to get sick? Including me?" Jimin took his padded jacket off and threw it on the floor, making Mr. Jung furrow his eyebrows and glare at him. "Why don't we just all take our jackets off so we can spend the next few days stuck in our beds. My comeback is next week and my fans won't be too happy about that."

"Are you threatening me?"

Jimin smirked, "Of course not, sir. I'm just stating facts." He stepped closer to the old man with a straight face. "The fact that you're crazy for making Jinae do a bikini shoot in the middle of winter. And the fact that no matter what you say, I'm taking Jinae home where she can stay warm and not turn blue because of your ridiculous schedule."

Jimin stomped toward Jinae, who was colder than ice, and wrapped his jacket around her. "Let's go home."

"W-What? B-But the...p-photoshoot."

"You're freezing! Look at you. You can't even talk properly." Jimin looked at her shivering body up and down. "I should've done this before." He held her shoulders and walked her toward the car when her body slumped onto him.

"Jinae!" 

Everyone gasped when they saw the model unconscious on the sand. "Someone call the ambulance!" 

Jimin glared at Mr. Jung, who looked just as shocked as everyone else, before carrying Jinae out to the parking lot. He looked down at his girlfriend and sighed before hugging her close to his body. "I won't let him get away with this easily."