When Valerie accidentally likes Hoseok's status from 2012

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

bts-j-hope_1417306551_af_org.jpg

tumblr_inline_nu60stfHEj1ss4qgy_500.gif

For: kiwi_vv

Partner: BTS's Jhope

pagebreak1.png

"Good night!" Valerie turned the hallway light off and climbed into her bed. She unlocked her phone and did her night routine: checking social media before sleeping.

"I wonder if the date for the concert is out." Valerie opened her Facebook and scrolled through her timeline.

Her eyes lit up when she saw that Hoseok updated his status. "Eeeeeeeeeeek," she squealed like a crazy fangirl before clicking on his photo.

His home page displayed on her screen. Valerie continued to scroll down the page, laughing at his old photos and status. She furrowed her brows. "Who is that girl?"

She clicked on the photo and gasped. "His girlfriend?" Valerie shook her head, "Nah, probably just a cousin."

She heard shuffling outside in the hallway and quickly hid her phone under the blanket and shut her eyes, pretending to sleep. A few seconds later, Valerie opened one eye and looked toward the door. "Phew, I thought she would catch me again."

Valerie took her phone out and unlocked the screen, only to see that she accidentally liked someone's status. "Oh well." She was about to lock her phone again but realized whose page she was on.

She gasped and looked at the status. From 2012?!?!?!?! 

Valerie grabbed her pillow and let out a muffled scream. "My life is ruined."

Valerie immediately sighed first thing when she woke up the next morning. She silently thanked God that it was a Sunday which meant she didn't have school. Which also meant that she wouldn't see Hoseok that day.

Valerie soon went to the bathroom and washed up, planning to go the the library to study for her upcoming biology test.

"Honey, can you stop by the mart on your way back?"

"Sure. Bye, mom." Valerie kissed her mother's cheek before leaving the house with the grocery list in her hand.

Whistling, Valerie biked all the way to the mart nearby her house after a good study session. She parked her bicycle outside and headed inside.

"Hm, mushrooms, carrots, and potatoes? Guess we're eating curry today." Valerie turned the corner of the aisle and bumped her head onto a sturdy chest.

"Sorry-" She gasped and dropped her basket along with the grocery list as Hoseok stared down at her, his chin almost touching her forehead. Valerie quickly let out a short apology and rushed past him to another aisle.

"Valerie. Hey!" Valerie shut her eyes and hurried her steps. Don't call me. Don't call me. 

She looked back when she didn't hear his voice anymore and sighed in relief. However, she bumped into a familiar chest right when she turned around. She let out a big gasp and tried to run away but failed when he pulled on her hoodie.

Valerie cursed under her breath, Stupid hoodie. She huffed and looked down, avoiding eye contact. Hoseok chuckled in amusement. "You forgot your groceries."

Her head snapped up. "Huh?" Hoseok shook the basket he was holding up in the air next to his face. Her ears turned red.

Valerie realized that she was looking right into his eyes and quickly turned her head when he looked back. She took the basket from his hand.

"Thank you." And again, she was gone like the wind.

Valerie glanced around the store to make sure that Hoseok was gone. She paid and thanked the clerk. Right before she could grab her bags, someone snatched it off the counter.

"Hey-" She gasped, again, when she saw Hoseok smiling at her. Before she could complain, he walked toward the exit, whistling.

"I'll walk you home."

Valerie looked up at him in confusion. "Uh, no it's okay. I can just ride my bicycle back home."

Hoseok smirked, "What bike?" Valerie turned toward where she parked her bike, "That bi-"

Her jaws dropped open when the slot was empty. She frustratedly sighed and hit herself on the forehead, "Stupid, you forgot to lock it again."

Hoseok frowned and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from hitting herself. "Don't scold yourself. I'll just walk you home, come on."

Hoseok smiled and proceeded his way toward her house. Valerie blushed and quickly followed behind.

"We're here."

The walk had been quiet but surprisingly comfortable. She was also relieved that he didn't mention anything about the incident from last night. Valerie took the groceries from his hands and thanked him. She was about to walk inside when he stopped her. Valerie turned around. 

Hoseok smirked, "No need to thank me. See you tomorrow, Valerie."

Her heart fluttered when he waved while flashing his eye smile. "Bye."

Before she fully turned around, Hoseok added, "And don't sleep too late looking at my pictures. You don't want to fall asleep in class, do you?"

Hoseok winked before turning around and walking away. Valerie's jaw dropped as her face grew completely red. So he does know. 

"Aish." Valerie ran up the stairs and rushed inside her house, embarrassed.

Hoseok smiled while shaking his head as he whistled, thinking about how he was going to approach her again tomorrow.