(Sequel) When Mei's cousin brings her to his apartment to stay the night

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o5v5kiSNSa1v9o919o2_400.jpg

tumblr_o6gj4zpoTR1ul6hf6o1_400.gif tumblr_o6gj4zpoTR1ul6hf6o2_400.gif

tumblr_o6gj4zpoTR1ul6hf6o3_400.gif tumblr_o6gj4zpoTR1ul6hf6o4_400.gif

For: meimei13

Partner: Up10tion's Sunyoul

Thanks for waiting! This is the sequel to chapter 186.

pagebreak1.png

Sunyoul woke up with Mei in his arms, again. It has been one month since Wooshin brought her to stay with them. It's been one month since she was freed from her abusive father, and she still woke up screaming every night.

Sunyoul would always calm her down and caress her hair until she fell asleep and ended up falling asleep next to her. 

He carefully unwrapped her arms from his waist and slipped out of the twin-sized bed. He secretly pecked her forehead before closing the door behind him.

Wooshin was already in the kitchen, drinking his morning coffee.

"Where were you?"

Sunyoul opened the fridge and panicked, "I-I was in the bathroom."

Wooshin hummed in response and Sunyoul sighed in relief before taking out milk to eat his favorite cereal. 

Wooshin's phone rang. "Hello?" 

His face grew hard as he gripped onto his mug. Sunyoul noticed and sat down in front of him. He mouthed, "Who is it?"

Wooshin didn't answer as he pursed his lips. "Okay, goodbye."

"Who was it?"

"The police." Wooshin sighed and ran his fingers through his red hair. "They let him go."

Sunyoul poured the milk into his cereal. "Who?"

"Mei's dad-"

Sunyoul dropped the carton of milk, spilling some onto the table.

"-that son of a-"

"What do we do? What if he comes looking for Mei?"

Wooshin grabbed his cup. "First, don't tell her. It'll only scare her."

Sunyoul nodded. 

"Second, ....we'll just have to wait and find out."


Sunyoul warily glanced at Mei who was calmly watching tv. 

"I'm bored. Let's go out today-"

"No!"

Mei gasped at his sudden outburst. 

Sunyoul stared at her with wide eyes. Wooshin sent him a glare, telling him to calm down and act natural.

"I-I mean, it's so hot today. It's better to stay inside with the air conditioner."

Mei shrugged, "I guess."

Sunyoul inaudibly sighed and gave Wooshin a sheepish smile as he mouthed, "Sorry."

Sunyoul woke up on the couch and checked the time. It was past dinnertime. 

He stretched his arms out and groaned. Wooshin's probably at work. Mei must be hungry. he sat up and scratched his leg before standing up and opening his old bedroom, which was now hers. 

"Mei- Oh?" He frowned when she wasn't there.

He dialed her number. "Mei, where are you?"

"I got hungry so I'm out buying-"

Sunyoul panicked. "Where are you!"

"Calm down, Sunyoul. I'm just around the corner at-"

"Stay right there."

Sunyoul ran toward the convenience store and found Mei sitting on the chair outside.

"Mei!"

She looked at him and smiled.

He ran up to her and pulled her in for a hug. "Don't just go out like that. You scared me so much."

Mei furrowed her brows. "Since when were you so worried about me-" She stopped talking as it hit her.

"He's out of jail, huh?"

Sunyoul squeezed her and didn't say anything.

Mei sighed as tears formed in her eyes. She pretended to be okay as she chuckled. "Stop being so worried. I'm fine now, Sunyoul."

"Is that why you wake up screaming every night?"

She was at a loss of words. "H-How do you-"

"Who do you think puts you to sleep every night?"

"I thought it was Wooshin...."

Sunyoul pulled away and held her shoulders. 

"We're going to protect you, Mei. Wooshin and I will always be there whenever you need us."

Mei thankfully smiled. "Thanks, Sunyoul."

"I'll buy the ice cream. Wait right here."

Sunyoul left Mei outside and went into the convenience store. He bought a drumstick and melon bar before thanking the cashier and walking out. 

He dropped the ice cream when he saw Mei cowering away from her father, who was walking toward her.

"Did you think you could run away from me?" The old man cackled, "Well there is no prince in shining armor to save you this time."

Before he could lunge at her, Sunyoul kicked his side, making him fall to the ground. Sunyoul grabbed Mei's hand and dragged her uphill toward their apartment. 

"Come back here, you punk!" 

Mei's breathing was ragged as Sunyoul ran faster. He pulled her into an alley and covered to quiet her down. 

Her father ran right past them. Sunyoul sighed in relief and slowly removed his hand from . "I told you I'd always be there- Mei?"

Mei's head was on his chest, her body slumped on his, and her eyes were closed. She had fainted from fear and exhaustion. He softened and carried her bridal style all the way home.

He laid her down in bed and drew the single hairs away from her face before running his fingers through her hair. 

"I'll protect you, Mei. Sweet dreams." 

Sunyoul didn't even bother going to his bed and fell asleep with his arms securely wrapped around her body.

That night, she didn't wake up screaming and slept with a smile on her face.