When it's Yoomi's first pregnancy and Sehun is very protective over her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

51u2t2hs54hlxym8qvsv.jpg

1f805d2c4a96748042a3d98bde1060c6.jpg

exo-sehun-mcm-2015-collection-bags.png?w

tumblr_njktp6NUWB1r8t99eo2_540.gif

tumblr_nhdkb7gWmz1qzh5sno1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nk2f2nZecF1t81rig.gif

 

For: YoomiPark

Partner: Exo's Sehun

pagebreak1.png

 

It was a Tuesday morning and Yoomi was still deep asleep in the king sized bed she shared with her beloved husband. When she woke up, the sun was shining brightly outside the big glass window next to the bed.

 

Yawning, she checked her phone to check the time. 10:27?! Yoomi threw her blanket off and sprang up from the mattress. “I’m late!” She quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready when she remembered what her husband had told her the week before.

 

“You what?!” Yoomi came home confused that her boss let her go home early that day only to find out what her husband had done. Sehun grinned at his lovely wife. “Yup, I told them that you’re not going to work for the next few months. Say goodbye to all your sick days.” Yoomi groaned. “Sehun, you can’t just decide that for me. I was in the middle of a big project. I can’t just ba-” “Your boss was fine with it. I’m guessing he understood the happiness of a man with an unborn baby.”

 

“Sehunnnnn.” She slurred his name, and he did the same. “Yoomiiiii~” He walked toward her and gave her a tight hug. “Who cares if you’re only three weeks. I can’t have anything happen to both of my babies.”

 

Yoomi shook her head at the thought and trotted back to her bed. She plopped down and looked at her phone to see messages from Sehun who was currently at his office at his father’s building.

 

“Good morning beautiful~” 8:24am

“Are you awake?” 9:01am

“Am I bothering you?” 9:02am

“Sorry :)” 9:02am

“Are you hungry? Craving anything? I’ll buy something on the way home.” 9:10am

“Ugh it’s so boring here.” 9:23am

“I just want to go home and cuddle with you and our bomi” 9:24am

“I miss you, so so much.” 9:59am

 

Yoomi smiled at the messages and quickly replied.

 

“Good morning~ I don’t need anything but I miss you too. So so much.” 10:32am

“No offense but you seem like a creep. Messaging me every 15 minutes ha.” 10:32am

“Too bad, you have to make money for us. It’s your fault you made me stay home.” 10:33am

 

“Are you sure you don’t need anything?” 10:36am

“I seem like a very loving husband who cares about his family hmph.” 10:37am

“See you soon <3” 10:37am

 

“See you soon?” Yoomi locked her phone and headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Just as she opened the refrigerator, the front door opened and she immediately heard the voice she’s been wanting to hear all morning.

 

“Honey, I’m home~” Yoomi stepped out of the kitchen to see Sehun prancing towards her with a box of cake in his hands. Sehun quickly leaned down and pecked her on the lips. “I missed you.” He held out the box in front of her while doing a mini dance. “What’s this for?” Sehun grinned. “I know you always have a sweet tooth in the morning so I got your favorite green tea chiffon cake!”

 

Yoomi beamed at the box. “Thanks Sehun.” He pulled her into his broad chest and kissed her hair.

 

“Anything for you.” He released her and touched her slightly protruded stomach. “And for our bomi~

 

“Why are you here so early?” Yoomi checked the clock on the wall. “It’s not even lunchtime yet.”

 

“I asked for an early leave today. Perks of being the boss’s son.” Sehun winked, causing her to blush and shake her head. “At this rate, we’ll barely be able to raise our family.”

 

Sehun ignored her comment and opened the fridge. “We don’t have anything to eat. It’s bad to eat cake first thing in the morning, even for your sweet tooth.” Yoomi shrugged her shoulders. “I can just eat cereal.”

 

She reached for the cereal box but Sehun grabbed her arm and spun her around. “That’s not a healthy breakfast idea.” He frowned. “Then let’s go grocery shopping! I haven’t gone in a while.”

 

“Are you serious? I’m not letting you go anywhere where you can get hurt.” Yoomi raised her eyebrow. “And how could I possibly get hurt at the market?” Sehun placed his hand on the chin and went into his thinking pose. “Well, someone can bump his/her cart into you. You can slip on the wet floor that’s just been cleaned. And you’re going to get tired from all the walking.”

 

Yoomi chuckled at his effort to make her stay home. “You’re making it sound like I’m some fragile doll or something. Sehun, I’m going to be fine. I’m going and that’s final.” She left a frowning Sehun in the kitchen and headed upstairs to change.

 


 

“Mushrooms! We need mushrooms.” Yoomi checked her list as Sehun pushed the cart down the aisle. He spotted his favorite snack and threw it into the cart. “Um, Sehun?”

 

“Yeah babe?”

 

“Are we really buying those?” Sehun glanced at the bag of chips and switched his stare to his wife. “Yeah why? It’s for personal needs. I need my daily dose of sour cream and onion to function properly.” Yoomi snorted out a laugh. “Says the one who wants me to eat healthy.”

 

Sehun jokingly scoffed. “It is healthy. It keeps me alive.” Sehun placed a bag of organic mushrooms into the half full cart. “Plus, it’s onion.”

 

They turned the corner and bumped into another customer and his cart. “Ow.” Yoomi held onto her arm. “Oh sorry.” The man apologized and went around them. But Sehun stopped him and roughly grabbed onto the man’s arm. “Sorry? Is that all you can say? You almost hit my wife’s stomach and she’s pregnant.”

 

Sehun glared at him. “What would you do if she had a miscarriage because of your accident? Are you out of your mind? Be more careful next time.” The man was visibly shaking when Sehun let go of him.

 

“I-I’m so sorry. I’ll be more careful next time.” Yoomi rapidly shook her head. “No no, it’s fine. I’m sorry for my husband’s actions. He’s just very protective over our baby.”

 

After the man left, Yoomi turned to Sehun and smacked his arm, hard. “Ow!” He pouted and rubbed his sore arm. “What was that for?”

 

“What’s wrong with you? He only hit my arm. And it’s not like he did it on purpose. Ugh, you can really overreact sometimes.” She pushed the cart and started to walk away. A few seconds later, she felt a warm body behind her and realized that he trapped her between him and the cart. “Uh what are you doing Sehun?”

 

Sehun kept his arms around her and hands on the cart. “I can’t risk anything happening to you anymore. I knew you shouldn’t have come here.” Yoomi rolled her eyes.

 

As they continued to shop for groceries, they received weird stares and Yoomi kept her head low. “Sehun, you can stop now. People think we’re weird.” Sehun didn’t budge and kept his stance. “Who cares what people think? I’m not letting anything happen to you.” Yoomi sighed but felt a sense of warmth spreading throughout her body from hearing his words.

After making spaghetti and enjoying dessert, they watched a movie and went on a stroll along the Han river where Sehun was acting very strangely and being overprotective again. Throughout the whole day, Sehun treated her like royalty and even piggy backed Yoomi all the way back to their apartment because he was afraid her legs would give out on her after their stroll.

It was nighttime and they were in bed, limbs tangled and eyes staring into each others’.

“Are you tired?” Yoomi shook her head. “Because you did everything for me.” She beamed. “I guess I can get used to you treating me like a princess.” Sehun laughed. “When did I ever not treat you like a princess?”

She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself close to him. “You’re a great husband. And I think you’ll be an even better father.” Sehun caressed her cheek. “You think so?”

 

“I know so.” He smiled and kissed her temple. “And you'll be the best mother to our lovely bomi~" They both gazed into each other’s eyes. Sehun kissed her soft lips. “I love you, so so much.”

 

“I love you too. So so much.” Yoomi beamed and buried her face into his chest.