When Yixing decides to court Sofie, the tough and strong troublemaker

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

CL4_QKPUsAA1EWq.jpg

tumblr_inline_nvtsjjf0TW1s6t527_500.gif

For: tuppsilla

Partner: Exo's Lay

Request again!

pagebreak1.png

Sofie punched his face and he went tumbling down, next to his friends. She blew her bangs out of her face and huffed. "You guys better leave her alone from now on, got it?" The boys didn't respond.

Sofie rolled her eyes and stepped on one of the boys' leg, hard. "Got it?" The one she stepped on groaned out in pain. "Yes! Yes!" Sofie lifted her foot and put her hands in her pockets.

"I don't want to see you guys lingering around here again." The boys cowered in fear and lay there until she was out of sight.

Sofie walked past a girl who was wearing the same uniform as her. "Thank you, Sofie sunbae." The girl played with her fingers and didn't dare to look up at the almighty Sofie Chung. Sofie sighed and turned to her. "Didn't I warn you about going near this school?"

The girl pouted and nodded. Sofie ruffled her hair. "Go back to school. They won't bother you again." The girl thanked her again and rushed off to the all girls high school they both attended.

Meanwhile, at the all boys high school across the street, a boy in a blue uniform was looking out the window, daydreaming about the girl of his dreams.

"Yah." His best friend, Luhan, smacked him on the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" Yixing rubbed the spot that was probably growing red.

Luhan smirked. "Daydreaming about Sofie again, I see. Dude, just go and confess to her! What's so hard about that?" Lay pouted. "She's way out of my league."

Luhan laughed out loud. "You? Out of her league? Yixing, you have hundreds of fangirls waiting outside the school gates everyday. And you call yourself out of her league? If anything, I'd say she's out of yours."

Yixing whacked his friend's arm. "Don't say that about her!" Luhan winced in pain before putting his hand on Yixing's shoulder. "Just go and confess, man. I mean, you're EXO! What kind of girl wouldn't like you?"


"No." Sofie brushed past him with a lollipop in , leaving a gawking Yixing behind. He shook his head and turned around to follow her. "Why not?"

Sofie abruptly stopped, causing Yixing to hit her back. She turned around with a smirk on her face. "Why would I go out with a pretty boy like you? Besides, I'm sure you're like all the other boys at your school. Just another pothead."

She swiftly turned around and started to walk away again.

Yixing couldn't believe what he just heard. Him? A pothead? He was anything but that. He couldn't just let her walk away like this. "Wait!"

Sofie stopped but didn't turn around, waiting for him to continue. "How about a date? Just one date. And if you don't like me then, I'll leave you alone."

Sofie sighed and turned around. "Fine. Meet me tomorrow night at 6 at Myungdong. Don't be late."

Before he could answer, she was gone. But Yixing didn't care. He jumped up and down while cheering. "Woohoo!"

The next day, Yixing made sure to get to Myungdong thrity minutes early. He didn't dare be late and miss his chance with Sofie.

At 6, Sofie coolly walked up to him, hands in her pockets, with a lollipop in . Yixing stood up to greet her but frowned when she saw the lollipop in . "Your teeth are going to rot if you keep on eating lollipops so frequently." He scolded.

Sofie immediately turned around to leave. She wasn't going to put up with his nagging.

"No, no. Don't leave." Yixing grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Sorry." He showed his adorable eye smile that made her heart flutter.

Sofie looked away and pulled her arm away from his grip. She cleared and put both of her hands back in her pockets, trying to keep her cool. "Where are we going?"

Yixing grinned. "Let's go eat first. I'm starving." He rubbed his belly cutely before dragging her to a cart that sold Korea's famous street food.

"Ah." Yixing held up a rice cake up to . Sofie glared at him and ate her own rice cake. Yixing pouted and muttered something under his breath, making Sofie giggle at his adorable nature.

"Did you just laugh?"

Sofie's eyes widened in panic. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She looked away and ate another rice cake.

"Aye, I know you laughed just now, Sofie. Don't deny it. You're opening up to me, right?" Yixing .

Sofie huffed and kept on denying. She abruptly turned around to walk away and accidentally knocked a cup of hot soup onto someone's shirt.

"!" The big man with the leather jacket cursed out loud and made a scene. Sofie apologized. The man harshly grabbed her arm to prevent her from walking away. "Sorry? That's not going to pay for the burn you just gave me."

The man next to him agreed. "Hey, she's kind of cute."

The one holding her arm smirked. "You're right. Maybe you can play with us for a little while. Then I'll let you go." Sofie scoffed at them.

Before she could talk back, another hand pulled her back. "She already apologized. It's not like she did it on purpose. So back off." Yixing glared up at the two men, not afraid.

The two men glared at Yixing. "What did you say? You little-"

Yixing threw a punch at the one holding Sofie. But he didn't budge. Uh oh. Yixing's eyes widened when the man lifted his fist to punch back.

Before he knew it, Yixing was flying through the air before landing on one of the plastic chairs at the cart. People screamed and backed away as the big man walked over to Yixing to kick him.

Yixing closed his eyes and covered his body, getting ready for the pain. But nothing came. He slowly opened his eyes to the grunts of the two men.

Sofie punched and kicked the two men using her fighting skills. They were down in a matter of seconds. Sofie glared at them. "Think again before you try to manhandle a lady next time." She blew her bangs away from her face.

Yixing just stayed on the ground, staring at her in awe. She was perfect. Yixing smiled like a fool.

Sofie walked up to him and crouched down. "You look like an idiot. Come on, get up." Sofie helped him up and winced at the sight of his bleeding lip. "Let's go get some medicine for that."

He didn't protest as she dragged him to the pharamacy.

Sofie came back to the bench outside with the ointment in her hand. "Look at me."

Yixing looked down at her as she carefully applied the ointment onto the wound. He kept on staring even after she was done. He liked seeing this side of her.

Sofie raised a brow before smacking his arm. "Stop staring. It's weird." Yixing just laughed like a mad man, happy that he was with her.

Sofie couldn't help but laugh along. "Where'd you learn to start a fight when you can't even win it?"

Yixing didn't care that he just got insulted. "It doesn't matter where I learned it from. What matters is the fact that I got to spend the day with you, Sofie."

Sofie's heart fluttered for the umpteenth time that day. She abruptly stood up. "Well, it's getting late. I'm going home."

"I'll walk you." Yixing boldly grabbed her hand.

Surprisingly, Sofie didn't let go until they arrived in front of her house.

The next morning, Sofie walked to school with her hands in her pockets. She took out a lollipop but stopped unwrapping the wrapper when she thought about what Yixing said.

Sofie smiled to herself and put the lollipop back into her pocket.